Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Looks like Legatron might miss some time.

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1041694946623991809

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

Did Dan Bailey get signed anywhere or is he foreverial broken?

Schefter said on his radio show he's gotten calls from numerous teams, the issue isn't lack of demand. My guess is he wants to be on a contender, and none of these teams currently look like that

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

DariusLikewise posted:

ESPN Depth Charts are awful

I generally use ourlads' depth charts

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/PHI

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Yeah he went to locker room prior to kickoff with a "groin injury" hopefully he's not out too long

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I'm surprised Cairo Santos didn't already have a job somewhere, I always liked that little dude.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

DariusLikewise posted:

Yeah he went to locker room prior to kickoff with a "groin injury" hopefully he's not out too long

Rapoport just said that he's not going on IR so that's a good sign.

Chris James 2 posted:

Schefter said on his radio show he's gotten calls from numerous teams, the issue isn't lack of demand. My guess is he wants to be on a contender, and none of these teams currently look like that

Vikings are contenders, but I doubt they called him yet. Hopefully they will today.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I've heard Cowboys radio talking about Josh Gordon isn't a guaranteed fix to lack of quality of WRs in Dallas.

Considering what we saw last year out of Dez, I can't see how Gordon could be any worse than that.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

I've heard Cowboys radio talking about Josh Gordon isn't a guaranteed fix to lack of quality of WRs in Dallas.

Considering what we saw last year out of Dez, I can't see how Gordon could be any worse than that.

I saw a couple of reports that they don't want him. :shrug:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Is Josh Gordon released yet?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

waah posted:

Is Josh Gordon released yet?

No there's supposedly like 8-10 teams in on him. So I'm sure he's getting traded and not released.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Raiders and Cardinals but still, this Rams defense is good

https://twitter.com/LATimesfarmer/status/1041696015026274308

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Is there a roster in the NFL that makes more sense for Gordon than the Cowboys? Dolphins or Jets, maybe?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

pubic works project posted:

I saw a couple of reports that they don't want him. :shrug:

It's the funniest goddamn bit, I swear.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/ab84/status/1041710739642376193?s=21

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah trade him

To the cowboys

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
lol Pitt is imploding

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Diqnol posted:

Is there a roster in the NFL that makes more sense for Gordon than the Cowboys? Dolphins or Jets, maybe?

... what?

Cowboys need receiver help. Miami’s loaded at WR. It’s our deepest position next to RB.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
AB was screaming at his OC on the sidelines on Sunday what is going on there

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I could see the Browns trading Josh Gordon just as likely being the Browns Being Dumb as it is Gordon Fuckin' Up.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
when can we start recruiting NFL players to be antifa supersoldiers

Low Desert Punk fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Sep 17, 2018

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Browns have clearly given him 50 shots

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Trade Antonio Brown to the Rams

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Normally I would say "come to Jax, AB", but uhh
https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1041430998527823872

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/andrewperloff/status/1041711415734792194?s=19

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

... what?

Cowboys need receiver help. Miami’s loaded at WR and the Jets need help everywhere but receiver and QB. Why would either make this move?

I don’t see much talent on either team at WR. Stills and maybe Giesecki for the Dolphins are okay, but who else do you have? Don’t tell me you think Amendola plays a full season. In their case, Gordon replaces Parker and the offense can be great.

Jets have Enunwa and Anderson so they need him less but they have the money to pay him and have an opportunity to give a young QB a star WR to develop with. What’s not to like?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

DariusLikewise posted:

Raiders and Cardinals but still, this Rams defense is good

https://twitter.com/LATimesfarmer/status/1041696015026274308

Interesting that it's not the last 8 quarters

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Diqnol posted:

Personally I think the Colts really need him, but Ballard won't do it I'm sure.

After TY we have Ryan Grant and Chester Rogers at WR...soooooooo yeah.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1041663962331459585

Andy Dalton is good

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Bill Lazor next new hotness coaching candidate?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

AB, welcome to Cleveland.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

89 posted:

I could see the Browns trading Josh Gordon just as likely being the Browns Being Dumb as it is Gordon Fuckin' Up.

It's probably a decent time to sell high on him after a credible week one performance allowing 31 other teams to build a mental framework where he's not going to act out the garbage fire his life is.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Diqnol posted:

I don’t see much talent on either team at WR. Stills and maybe Giesecki for the Dolphins are okay, but who else do you have? Don’t tell me you think Amendola plays a full season. In their case, Gordon replaces Parker and the offense can be great.

Jets have Enunwa and Anderson so they need him less but they have the money to pay him and have an opportunity to give a young QB a star WR to develop with. What’s not to like?

Stills, Amendola, Wilson Grant and Parker. Miami’s deep at receiver, Dallas is bringing back roster fluff.

Gordon is more talented, purely from a physical standpoint, than anyone we have, but Miami’s got great role players for Gases system

Eagles fans shooting a 0 on other teams roster talk as well.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Sep 17, 2018

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Flikken posted:

Bill Lazor next new hotness coaching candidate?

His contract should require installing laser sounds effects generators wherever he speaks

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Turns out steel can meltdown after all

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
What is the worst a division has ever finished in the Super Bowl era?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Didn't the Seahawks win their division one year going 7-9 or 8-8?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I always forget that AB is 30 and doesn't have a ring. Send him to the Pats asap

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

There was the beast mode season with the playoff bound 7/9 Seahawks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Steelers - Bucs on MNF next week should be a wild ride.

• Locked thread