Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
Im being reminded of that washington post article about those chud couples in PA and Georgia who were facing like crushing medical issues and hooked on benzos but even as early as the primary they were already proto-Qanon pizza gators. they covered it in chapo. the guy in georgia would go strapped to walmart to pick up diet dr pepper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Murdoch’s Aussie Fox News, which you might remember caused a stir when they uncritically interviewed a literal neo-Nazi, spoke to Milo about his upcoming book “Australia, You’re My Only Hope.”

Because we’re the last bastion of free speech, you see.

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost
who's that ren faire idiot that dresses up like a knight at these rallies? i can't remember what thread i saw him in but seems like this thread might know

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That's "based crusader." The new cosplaying loser you have to know about.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

snoremac posted:

Murdoch’s Aussie Fox News, which you might remember caused a stir when they uncritically interviewed a literal neo-Nazi, spoke to Milo about his upcoming book “Australia, You’re My Only Hope.”

lmao milos gonna tattoo a giant southern cross on his back and join up with blair cottrell

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Slugnoid posted:

lmao milos gonna tattoo a giant southern cross on his back and join up with blair cottrell

Pauline & Milo bringing back traditional values.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
maybe we'll get baked alaska and laura loomer too :dance:

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

cargo cult posted:

Im being reminded of that washington post article about those chud couples in PA and Georgia who were facing like crushing medical issues and hooked on benzos but even as early as the primary they were already proto-Qanon pizza gators. they covered it in chapo. the guy in georgia would go strapped to walmart to pick up diet dr pepper

Actually the sharticle about a couple people in counties of thousands dont actually present the viewpoint of every person in those counties

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
nobody tell these guys what happened to the actual crusaders

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Heartcatch posted:

For some reason, this reminded me of the Grexit crisis when a handful of internet people said that the Greeks weren't white. Coincidentally, the same type of people who saw the Byzantines as white to resist the foul other.

in australia, they are wogs. they are a kind of a swarthy, ethnic white.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

kill whitey

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

Business Gorillas posted:

still waiting on your plan for building a working class movement while telling white working class people with zero education on social justice and/or racial constructs "gently caress white people"

lol do you have a reason to fear the redistribution of trauma?

Rah! posted:

kill whitey

staticman has issued a correction as of 03:56 on Oct 6, 2018

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Whitey must pay 5 cents for a dollar's worth of non-white-person labor.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
im not really on the kill whitey thing but the whole wwc = noble savages who know not what they do thing is insufferable and retarded much like myself and my posting

Dec 26, 2012

Heartcatch posted:

That definitely makes more sense, thanks for giving your perspectives everyone.

For some reason, this reminded me of the Grexit crisis when a handful of internet people said that the Greeks weren't white. Coincidentally, the same type of people who saw the Byzantines as white to resist the foul other.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

darthbob88 posted:

cousin Delmar

not sure if this is stereotypical white or black name, please advise

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Sometimes dawns are not golden.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

snoremac posted:

lol who is even willing to publish that poo poo at this point

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/antifa_ne/status/1048383133199085568

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

codenameFANGIO posted:

lol who is even willing to publish that poo poo at this point

the Australian media is incredibly bad

nobody will read it but they’ll publish it

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
White people going on about how terrible white people are strikes me as the equivalent of self-proclaimed male feminists going on about how terrible men are before they get exposed as sex creeps. I'll gladly take it from non-white people who actually have a perspective on the absurd monstrous edifice that is white supremacy, call it inverse n-word privileges, but otherwise it just sounds like masturbatory insincere self-depreciation.

Besides, I think the hotter take is 'there's no such thing as white people'.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/disruptberlin/status/1048466650327080961
https://twitter.com/disruptberlin/status/1048186216477331461

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 08:39 on Oct 6, 2018

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
my girlfriend was on that same train going to visit family back in Nebraska just a few days before. rip in piss, nazi gently caress

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
they should send him to adx florence with all the other terrorists, but odds are he'll go to gen pop and be welcomed with open arms by the prison aryans

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

White people going on about how terrible white people are strikes me as the equivalent of self-proclaimed male feminists going on about how terrible men are before they get exposed as sex creeps. I'll gladly take it from non-white people who actually have a perspective on the absurd monstrous edifice that is white supremacy, call it inverse n-word privileges, but otherwise it just sounds like masturbatory insincere self-depreciation.

takes one to know one

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Ghost Leviathan posted:

sir the medium is the smallest size we have

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

Ghost Leviathan posted:

You dare try to shame me out of :d2a:?!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

American people going on about how terrible Americans are strikes me as the equivalent of self-proclaimed male feminists going on about how terrible men are before they get exposed as sex creeps. I'll gladly take it from foreigners who actually have a perspective on the absurd monstrous edifice that is American exceptionalism, call it inverse yankee privileges, but otherwise it just sounds like masturbatory insincere self-depreciation.

Besides, I think the hotter take is 'America deserved 9/11'.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Morphix posted:

first we gonna need you to provide a plan for your super inclusive working class movement

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity?wprov=sfti1

??

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

What's got the honkeys itc so riled up? Did someone buy the spicy mayo instead of regular mayo again?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

What's got the honkeys itc so riled up? Did someone buy the spicy mayo instead of regular mayo again?

Someone got into the horseradish again

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
postin' white_people.avi in the nazi thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmyF-DBIq2I

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

imagine being this tedious of a person that you have to form a rather elaborate theory for why people say an objective statement.

alternatively the most hosed up version of identity politics I’ve ever seen.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do man buns next

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

The "sex creeps" analog here is being a nazi, right? So the people who are saying white people are terrible are closeted nazis irl if we carry the analogy through to the inferred (I don't know why this part wasn't made explicit when a lot of effort was put into the rest of the post) end?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Call Your Grandma posted:

The "sex creeps" analog here is being a nazi, right? So the people who are saying white people are terrible are closeted nazis irl if we carry the analogy through to the inferred (I don't know why this part wasn't made explicit when a lot of effort was put into the rest of the post) end?

Probably more likely poo poo libs who pay lip service to progressive ideas but will throw minorities under the bus in an instant if it means stopping their taxes going up.

Also, America just stands out as terrible because it's on top. God knows just about every other country you could name (especially mine) would be committing enthusiastic atrocities on the same scale if they had the power. Or already is to the best of their abilities. (like mine is) Maybe the hypocrisy makes it stand out, but eh.

Ghost Leviathan has issued a correction as of 16:02 on Oct 6, 2018

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Besides, I think the hotter take is 'America deserved 9/11'.

that's not a hot take at all

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Probably more likely poo poo libs who pay lip service to progressive ideas but will throw minorities under the bus in an instant if it means stopping their taxes going up.

Also, America just stands out as terrible because it's on top. God knows just about every other country you could name (especially mine) would be committing enthusiastic atrocities on the same scale if they had the power. Or already is to the best of their abilities. (like mine is) Maybe the hypocrisy makes it stand out, but eh.

Can you give examples of this happening? Something along the lines of Samantha Bee saying "kill whitey" or the guys from NOFX making the case for tax cuts.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Alan Smithee posted:

sir the medium is the smallest size we have

Somewhere, loathsome conservative cartoonist Steve Kelley just snapped awake, seething with more anger than usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Cadaver_Maclaine posted:

Somewhere, loathsome conservative cartoonist Steve Kelley just snapped awake, seething with more anger than usual.

32 oz whiskey sours