Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

loquacius posted:

Impressive that he's managed to survive to age 22 without ever having spoken to a commoner before :monocle:

Anyway she should introduce him to the harsh realities of life with a nice breakup, or alternately just stay with him until she can get in on some of daddy's money

ironically, if he wasn't such a moron she'd be the perfect wife for him because she's probably uhh significantly better at budgeting while there's a really good chance he blows all of it by 40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Barudak posted:

No, she should cast him out of her garden.

It doesn't sound like the serpent has entered her garden yet.

I think he's strictly an over the pants temptation at this time.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

My [25 M] mom [48 F] tried to put a curse on me to destroy my relationship with my GF [24 F] of 1.5 years.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

BORED!

Pretty cool that his mom can cast curses, though.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

It doesn't sound like the serpent has entered her garden yet.

I think he's strictly an over the pants temptation at this time.

Luckily, the correct punishment for trying to date someone while a stealth libertarian is to have all your limbs cut off and crawl on your belly all the days of your life so shell be fine.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1051958321282990082

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I like how she blames Reddit for her boyfriend being angry and upset.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

God god she is horrible.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
For my own sanity I have to imagine that one is trolling :smith: that's like murdering a one or two year old because you want someone to pay attention to you, intelligence and understanding-wise

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

I find the bird murder upsetting but it's fun to see how desperate she's getting while believing this guy could never leave her.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Tendai posted:

For my own sanity I have to imagine that one is trolling :smith: that's like murdering a one or two year old because you want someone to pay attention to you, intelligence and understanding-wise

Depending on the exact species of cockatoo, it might be more like a four or five year old. The big parrots are smart.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
A 4-year old that stays that way for 40-50 years.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

RatHat posted:

Oh, a train enthusiast.

Meanwhile, the abuser, 'I could not comply with my victims' repeated wishes to be separated from me for reasons, I've got him trapped right now, how do I make this bitch lighten up without getting the cops involved??’

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

RatHat posted:

Just like an autistic kid.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Khazar-khum posted:

Just like an autistic kid.

:hfive:

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
anybody who subscribes to any written religion is no friend of the fallen angels. i am kokhabiel's favourite wife and i make my own rules

i can comment with authority on the cockatoo story because when my dad was a child, his mother disappeared for a while and he went to stay with his great-aunt. she was a seventh-day adventist who didn't believe in electricity (not because she was a seventh-day adventist, she was just mad) and was too cheap to buy candles, so after the sun went down every night they would just walk around her big mansion in the dark. she had a pet cockatoo who used to follow my father around going "mrs brennan? mrs brennan?" (its owner's name was not mrs brennan, and as far as he knows it had never met a mrs brennan in its life) and every time he turned his back on it, it would attack him. anyway, he told me that he was only safe from the bird once night fell because cockatoos have no night vision and it would go to bed when the sun set, but he had to be careful because it would perch on a different chair every night and if he accidentally bumped into it there would be blood. so no, the murdered cockatoo would not have been sitting on the hallway floor in the dark. also cockatoos are actually pretty big birds, they're australia's largest parrot and they're quite solid and also incredibly loving loud, so treading on one accidentally is basically impossible and even if you did it wouldn't kill it.

the prosecution rests

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

incredible flesh posted:

the prosecution rests

But bird murder, no matter how premeditated or fowl, is not illegal

E: unless there's like a cockatiel season

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

tactlessbastard posted:

But bird murder, no matter how premeditated or fowl, is not illegal

E: unless there's like a cockatiel season

murder... most fowl

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Parrots usually go to bed not on the floor obv, but his routine was so disrupted that I could buy he was wandering around looking for his owner.

What I can't buy is that she actually stepped on him. They are not small. If she walked into him she could've accidentally kicked him, but she couldn't have stepped ON him unless she was goosestepping

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Anne Whateley posted:

she couldn't have stepped ON him unless she was goosestepping
let's be reasonable here, she probably was

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
i hope he calls the cops on her while locked in his office

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul
Just call her a birderer already

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Listen the woman obviously murdered the loving bird on purpose you don't need to be god drat Sherlock Holmes for this

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Blade Runner posted:

Listen the woman obviously murdered the loving bird on purpose you don't need to be god drat Sherlock Holmes for this

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
OP has deleted their account now. No more bird murder updates.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

This is an ex-parrot

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the first murder live posted on reddit.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Turtlicious posted:

not even close

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

found a picture of the girlfriend:

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

jobson groeth posted:

I think you mean b-urder

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

jobson groeth posted:

She accidentally stepped on the "delete account" button and you can't prove otherwise.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

dudeness posted:

She accidentally stepped on the "delete account" button and you can't prove otherwise.

You'd have to step several times to 'IM A HEAVY WALKER GODDAMNIT'

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

I feel like she was probably going to show him the reddit post as evidence that she didn't do a deliberate stone cold stunner on his bird but it got undermined by the fact that everyone in the comments was saying "you absolutely murdered that bird on purpose" so she just erased it

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Turtlicious posted:

I’m not sure reddit is the most fitting venue but I guess it makes sense that it couldn’t be tweeted

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

quote:

Author: /u/Weed_Problems
Title: I’m being suspended for sexual harassment regarding “bean dipping” a close friend and coworker of 4+ years

Original Post:
Title says a lot of it, but let me elaborate.
Started working at a restaurant in March of 2014. Around the same time another guy started working there.

Fast forward a year, we’ve become really great friends. Some would say best friends. Hard for me to type that out right now but that’s how at least I saw it.

We disc golf together. We camp. We go out to bars. We see concerts. Over the course of 4 years.

We’ve always played this childish game called Bean Dipping. You scoop each other’s nipples with cupped hands. That’s it.

He’s asked me in the past to stop. I did for a long time. He and my other friends, however, always egged me on by bean dipping me when I said I wasn’t going to do it anymore. I started doing it again after several months of that.

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago: I’m a manager now and was told I needed to let some people go. He’s one of them due to his numbers and attitude toward the company. I did what had to be done and only hoped to save our friendship after everything was said and done. Long shot, I know, but hopeful nonetheless.

Today I came into work and right as we were finishing my boss came up to me and told me that I was being suspended pending an investigation due to a sexual harassment complaint from said friend.
How do I proceed?

We literally just purchased concert tickets to see a band on my birthday. He invited me over to hang out and have dinner not two weeks ago.

We’ve played this game both in and out of work over the past three years.
I’m not going to contact him and I’ve started contacting mutual friends to vouch for my character.

Please help.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lol does someone have a youtube video for this? Like I'm trying to picture it in my head but I still have no loving idea what the hell these two morons were doing to each other.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Aww the class traitor learned their first lesson about not screwing over their comrade

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Beans come into this? And is it a dude or duddette?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

Beans come into this? And is it a dude or duddette?

It doesn't say but I guess they are both guys since his line says another guy started working there so....

I still don't know what the gently caress this bean thing is though. I thought they were grabbing each others balls at first but I have no idea at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
After googling 'bean dipping nipples' it is no clearer now than it was before but I think I have a new fetish.