Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Well if Trump doesn't answer, maybe ..uh...Ellen will?

https://twitter.com/BarbinWV/status/1054212041127403520?s=19

Or you could just sell the farm to Michael Savage
https://twitter.com/BarbinWV/status/1054209553909407744?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svensken
May 29, 2010

Former DILF posted:

Someone itt should touch the poop and follow up on some of these stories

Isn't this how we get those chud safari articles?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

flashy_mcflash posted:

She also claims to have multiple college degrees and to be working on a PhD.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
Oh man, that poor old lad-

https://twitter.com/BarbinWV/status/1054407836661358593

Nevermind.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Svensken posted:

Isn't this how we get those chud safari articles?

Pretty much. Lots of folks get into lovely situations, sometimes it's preventable, sometimes not, sometimes they're terrible people, sometimes it's more complex. In any case, further information is rarely interesting.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Blackchamber posted:

Thats the problem with trying to grift these people, you have to be equally broke-brained to come up with things they'd want. If you told me people would want a teddy bear with trumps hair on it and a tie named 'trumpy' i'd of never believed you, much less people would want bricks sent to them in the mail because it was personalized and the promise of fake bricks to come. I'm pretty sure theres even loot crates for Trump fans.

black rifle coffee remains the most amazing example of the outrage grift machine

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Blast of Confetti posted:

hey is chapo trap house worth a listen

their dunking on the GOP is probably the most vicious thing you'll ever hear and it's just satisfying on a visceral level to hear your emotions come out in words. sometimes they get a bit long-winded in yelling at democrats but whatever most of the time they deserve it

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
like I was one of the succiest bad dem hillfolk or whatever and I've largely opened up to Chapo because most of the time they diffuse my rage at America. Sometimes they veer too anti-dem to the point that they parrot right wing talking points (last week they said Warren's DNA test wasn't any more native american than any average white person, which isn't true and was a breitbart line).

Anyway in my lovely opinion, they're one of the best left wing podcasts to listen to if you just want to hear assholes torn apart.

e: realized this isn't the trump thread, sorry for the triple post, I was just assuming there'd be spacing there

Zerg Mans has issued a correction as of 18:10 on Oct 22, 2018

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

Chapo doesn't think Russia influencing elections is that big of a deal.

They are right when they say it wasn't the Russians that made the Clinton campaign act like morons and not campaign in the rust belt, and they are right when they say the USA does it to everyone else constantly all the time in worse ways.

Like look up how the USA rigged the elections in Yeltsin's favor in '96 it is pretty wild no wonder that dude disappeared for months after winning and every time he was seen after he was drunk.

They're right when they say "hey dumbasses we rigged the elections in favor of Russian oligarchs who are now loving with us back what if we stopped constantly dicking with everyone what about that?" Putin was put in power by Yeltsin lmao.

Besides the correct response is comprehensive security updating and voting reform not wagging a finger at the Russians, like they give a gently caress. Disenfranchisement of voters by the Dems and the GOP is a way bigger problem.

zegermans posted:

their dunking on the GOP is probably the most vicious thing you'll ever hear and it's just satisfying on a visceral level to hear your emotions come out in words. sometimes they get a bit long-winded in yelling at democrats but whatever most of the time they deserve it

Moridin920 has issued a correction as of 18:26 on Oct 22, 2018

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zegermans posted:

like I was one of the succiest bad dem hillfolk or whatever and I've largely opened up to Chapo because most of the time they diffuse my rage at America. Sometimes they veer too anti-dem to the point that they parrot right wing talking points (last week they said Warren's DNA test wasn't any more native american than any average white person, which isn't true and was a breitbart line).

Anyway in my lovely opinion, they're one of the best left wing podcasts to listen to if you just want to hear assholes torn apart.

e: realized this isn't the trump thread, sorry for the triple post, I was just assuming there'd be spacing there

it isnt the trumep thread but it is still cspam so whatevs

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Chapo likes to rub elbows with some pretty dodgy characters and a lot of their loud fans are just chuds that want health care. As long as you understand it's not radical or liberatory politics you can probably enjoy them yelling at the ghouls in politics

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

corpus christi is gonna wash away

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Come for the chapo, stay for the cum town

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Barb is super depressing and someone who knows West Virginia social services should yell at that old racist to get help.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
russian poo poo only mattered bc the election was close to begin with. for a stronger dem candidate it wouldn't have mattered
this is true but is also the same argument used by republicans defending gerrymandering and voter suppression.
it's yet another modest structural advantage gobbled up by the gop
it can and will be deployed against leftist candidates
if a blue wave manages to overcome it all this year, the headlines will be about how all this worry was overblown bc dems can still win, ignoring that it takes +6% in votes to do so

also the biggest russian thing in 2016 wasn't the facebook ads and twitter trolls, it was the months of hacked dnc and clinton emails dumped on wikileaks and unquestioningly dispersed into the mainstream media

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Well again it matters insofar as much as it should be a wake up call that we need better security because if your password is legit "ClintonObama08" (which it was) then it's like wow of course your poo poo got "hacked." Actually stopping the entire rest of the world from trying to dick with the elections of the country on top of the dogpile is a fool's errand.

As much as one "hacks" anything by running a dictionary attack on it ofc.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Moridin920 posted:

Well again it matters insofar as much as it should be a wake up call that we need better security because if your password is legit "ClintonObama08" (which it was) then it's like wow of course your poo poo got "hacked." Actually stopping the entire rest of the world from trying to dick with the elections of the country on top of the dogpile is a fool's errand.

As much as one "hacks" anything by running a dictionary attack on it ofc.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Chapo likes to rub elbows with some pretty dodgy characters and a lot of their loud fans are just chuds that want health care. As long as you understand it's not radical or liberatory politics you can probably enjoy them yelling at the ghouls in politics

Why is it every time anyone talks about Chapo's impurities that they're extremely nonspecific about it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Also, by the way, the Clinton/DNC emails revealed nothing but how scumfuck they actually were and how they were loving Bernie over. Like, don't be scumfucks and there won't be anything to reveal what a concept. People are mad at the Russians for exposing corruption and not the corruption itself.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

imo the best point they made about the warren DNA Thing was when felix said "even if it had shown she was 50% native american trump would have just said 'who paid for the test, it's fake'"

dems are still making the fundamental mistake of trying to argue in good faith or present facts as if they will matter, or as amber said "bringing a calculator to a gunfight"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

bob dobbs is dead posted:

werent half of them ex-lf peeps

They have referenced 'goon projects' and Zybourne Clock and fyad/mma poster duncan/triticum guzzler on the show before, so yes.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

Also, by the way, the Clinton/DNC emails revealed nothing but how scumfuck they actually were and how they were loving Bernie over. Like, don't be scumfucks and there won't be anything to reveal what a concept. People are mad at the Russians for exposing corruption and not the corruption itself.

Yeah the whole emails thing is "okay we said those things, but you weren't supposed to know, be mad at the Russians for telling you because you never would have gotten mad if they hadn't exposed what we were doing"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

*Squeezes ur hand*

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Heath posted:

Why is it every time anyone talks about Chapo's impurities that they're extremely nonspecific about it

Yeah, who are these dodgy characters? Angela Nagle (who has dumb ideas but isnt a nazi, also they just interviewed her one time when her book came out)?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

BOOSness Hammocks posted:

Yeah, who are these dodgy characters? Angela Nagle (who has dumb ideas but isnt a nazi, also they just interviewed her one time when her book came out)?

Whenever somebody says this, it means that they are mad that Chapo Trap House people are friends with the Cum Town guys

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've only been listening for a couple weeks and I'm mostly just listening to random clips on YouTube vs whole episodes but they're pretty left wing sounding to me.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Moridin920 posted:

I've only been listening for a couple weeks and I'm mostly just listening to random clips on YouTube vs whole episodes but they're pretty left wing sounding to me.

Listen to their N-w*rd riff to see how problematic the Chapwhite Frat Bros truly are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlUHJAo8_Lw

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Stefan Prodan posted:

imo the best point they made about the warren DNA Thing was when felix said "even if it had shown she was 50% native american trump would have just said 'who paid for the test, it's fake'"

dems are still making the fundamental mistake of trying to argue in good faith or present facts as if they will matter, or as amber said "bringing a calculator to a gunfight"
One thing that Republicans understand and the Dems absolutely do not is that nothing, and I mean nothing, is more important than fighting on your own terms.

Trump is really good at this, and Dems are really bad. I get why it's tough to not respond when Trump just straight up lies, but it's absolutely not persuasive to respond, and rather than lament our loss of decorum and try to personally West Wing it back one Sorkinesque speech at a time, Dems would be far better lobbing bombs of their own instead.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

BOOSness Hammocks posted:

i assume people mean glenn greenwald but idk

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Moridin920 posted:

lol way to miss the point
like 99% of americans i literally couldn't care less if clinton and dnc folks were saying mean things about bernie. the emails did reveal nothing. yet they were reported for months like a major scandal, essentially giving trump free attack ads

but by all means, keep harping on bernie being cunningly outmaneuvered and trounced by the campaign that was hacked by a dictionary attack, forgot to campaign in key swing states, and wound up losing to a racist steak salesman who says he wants to bang his own daughter.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

flashy_mcflash posted:

Collusion with the left from Russia,
Collusion with the right from Russia,
Collusion behind Russia
Putin'd and Thunder'd;
Stormd at with tweet and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Trump,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the chud brigade.

zegermans posted:

They're H.P. Lovecraft bit from a recent live show was fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwrNTHYX6hg

They also helped give us GORKA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6q5qOQBOvw

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Heath posted:

Because I don't spend a lot of time memorizing details that I don't like about people and would prefer not to say something wrong.

Was it Angela Nagle that they like? She's just a Strasserite at this point. There's were some photos of Matt speaking with some other alt right weirdo but that was years ago.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Nagle is not a reactionary. Shes just dumb. Also they dont like her. They did an interview with her after her book came out.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

like 99% of americans i literally couldn't care less if clinton and dnc folks were saying mean things about bernie. the emails did reveal nothing. yet they were reported for months like a major scandal, essentially giving trump free attack ads

but by all means, keep harping on bernie being cunningly outmaneuvered and trounced by the campaign that was hacked by a dictionary attack, forgot to campaign in key swing states, and wound up losing to a racist steak salesman who says he wants to bang his own daughter.

by all means keep being a sneering liberal lmao

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Because I don't spend a lot of time memorizing details that I don't like about people and would prefer not to say something wrong.

Was it Angela Nagle that they like? She's just a Strasserite at this point. There's were some photos of Matt speaking with some other alt right weirdo but that was years ago.

Just be honest say you're mad about Cum Town

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

"They hang out with some shady types and this impinges upon their character. Don't ask me to explain this, I don't want to malign someone I know nothing about"

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

The real indictment of their character is they started a podcast.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

did any of these people vote for trump and then realize they're going to get killed by trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Astrofig posted:

I'm going to regret asking I know, but what's a chud?

A piece of poo poo