Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

It is implicit in the show that no duck has good parents. Everyone is raised by uncles or grandparents (Webby). Maybe Doofus has parents but you saw how that turned out.

Is that really lucky duck that calls Scrooge uncle Donald’s brother?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

therobit posted:

A tiny little bit of jealousy is good and normal and means you are engaged in the relationship.

No, it is never a good or productive emotion.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

FELD1 posted:

First of all, don't break up via text. That's tacky.

Sage wisdom to the lady having awful sex on top of greasy Taco Bell wrappers.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Leon Einstein posted:

No, it is never a good or productive emotion.

Technically any expectation of monogamy counts as "jealousy"

If you straight-up don't care whether your S/O goes home from a party with your hottest sibling, it's not a healthy relationship

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Guys not finishing really seems to mess women up in the head. I've heard lots is women complain and break up with guys over this when it is clearly an issue with the guy, not them.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Leon Einstein posted:

Guys not finishing really seems to mess women up in the head. I've heard lots is women complain and break up with guys over this when it is clearly an issue with the guy, not them.

if they're bugging out about it like that is it really not an issue with them, though

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

loquacius posted:

Technically any expectation of monogamy counts as "jealousy"

If you straight-up don't care whether your S/O goes home from a party with your hottest sibling, it's not a healthy relationship

Please do not cast judgement on my polycule you fuckin' normie.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Barudak posted:

You read the post, right? His brain is so thoroughly broken that he would rather she murder him than he live without her.

Id probably encourage him to move them to a rural farm house with no one around for miles so nobody else gets hurt after she kills him with one of the many many loaded and unlocked guns he should start buying and leaving around the house

Back up in the holler, we'd call this fellow stump broke.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

if they're bugging out about it like that is it really not an issue with them, though

Yeah, it's kind of a negative feedback loop.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Leon Einstein posted:

I withhold my jing from women, ensuring I live an everlasting life as long as I drink my mercury in the morning

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Barudak posted:

I withhold my jing from women, ensuring I live an everlasting life as long as I drink my mercury in the morning

Never share the essence of your precious bodily fluids with women.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Leon Einstein posted:

Yeah, it's kind of a negative feedback loop.

Anxiety is a real sexual-performance killer, and a partner who is really reactive to poor sexual performance tends to make people anxious

Anxiety is the most self-perpetuating mental-health problem apart from possibly depression

tatterhood
Apr 4, 2007

If you look out the window you will see many ruined cities & enduring seas.
She has posted about this guy thirty times in the last two days.

What do I say in my breakup text to this guy? I’m a 25/F and he is a 29/M

I have no idea what to say. He’s a 29/M and I’m a 25/F

Been seeing this guy for two months. I’m supposed to meet his family this weekend. I have had it with him. I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt often and I’m sick of being used.

He has trouble cumming with me. He just will do it and do it and then won’t cum. I think he just isn’t attracted to me. He asks me to wear a bra or keep my bra on when we gently caress so I’m sure my fake boobs look bad to him and this makes me enjoy sex less.

I went on vacation when we first started dating and would tell him all about my adventures I had that day and then say I hope you’re having a good day! And all he would say is thanks.

I would send him sexy pics on my vacation and he simply told me my butt looked white. He told me later he was bad at sexting. He also left me on read often when I was sexting.

I made him dinner the other night and he didn’t offer to help pay for the expensive rear end groceries. He also didn’t wanna cuddle that night or have sex.

When I said things aren’t working out anymore between us he told me that he was planning on having me meet his parents so he was sad.

I had him meet my friends and I got him a pumpkin to carve with us and he didn’t even say thanks and after he immediately commented on how small her apartment was.

The last straw was when I surprised him with a taco this morning for breakfast and he immediately wanted to gently caress and couldn’t cum after thirty min and he didn’t even say thanks for the tacos.

I try to be positive but I’m sad cause he has trouble cumming at times, hardly compliments me or tells me how sexy I look, takes forever to text back, doesn’t thank me for favors I do for him. When we aren’t loving I ask myself, why am I loving him still?

So what should I say in my goodbye text to him? Or should I just stop talking to him. I’m so scared cause his parents visit this weekend ):

TLDR: I hate my boyfriend. He is selfish and takes advantage of me. What do I say in my breakup text to him?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Xenocides posted:

Is that really lucky duck that calls Scrooge uncle Donald’s brother?

I think Gladstone is a cousin to Donald.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

tatterhood posted:

Thirty posts in two days about a two month relationship. Wow.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
I should see if I can find my old Scrooge McDuck comic books at my mom's house someday. I have all these memories of awesome story fragments rattling around in my head I'd love to revisit, like someone crashing the banana market, or Donald and (I think it was) Gladstone getting in trouble for digging up an entire beach, or Scrooge loving with Donald by giving him too many rare coins so that he dumps the market value of them, or Scrooge and the boys going to a space station where hot dogs are like $500 each.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

Thirty posts in two days about a two month relationship. Wow.

<looks at the weird poo poo my ex used to do thread> You know what, this is very normal and healthy.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Tacos for breakfast? What the gently caress

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If you want a simple understanding of how I came to be who I am today:

The only Disney material I was allowed as a child was a copy of "Para Leer Al Pato Donald"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

tatterhood posted:

She's correct that he's just not that into her, but, I don't think I would be either

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Omnikin posted:

Tacos for breakfast? What the gently caress

I assume they were breakfast tacos with sausage and egg

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Rubellavator posted:

I assume they were breakfast tacos with sausage and egg

Those are burritos

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Blade Runner posted:

Those are burritos

If you fold it it's a taco, if you roll it it's a burrito.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Rubellavator posted:

If you fold it it's a taco, if you roll it it's a burrito.

Soft shell tacos are instruments of El Diablo

HazCat
May 4, 2009

loquacius posted:

Anxiety is a real sexual-performance killer, and a partner who is really reactive to poor sexual performance tends to make people anxious

Anxiety is the most self-perpetuating mental-health problem apart from possibly depression

I had a guy apologetically warn me that he probably wouldn't cum our first time together because he never does with new partners.

My response was "who cares, we'll be having sex more than just this time, right?"

He didn't have any problem cumming after all :j:

People who freak out about their partner's orgasm count are weird and pathological.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

HazCat posted:

I had a guy apologetically warn me that he probably wouldn't cum our first time together because he never does with new partners.

My response was "who cares, we'll be having sex more than just this time, right?"

He didn't have any problem cumming after all :j:

People who freak out about their partner's orgasm count are weird and pathological.

Just lol if you don't curate an intensely detailed journal of every O you've ever had.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Leon Einstein posted:

How do you mean? In my own experience I've found this to have to do with people's gendered expectations about the "roles" in the relationship--if a woman has trouble finishing then a lot of people (not everybody, naturally, but a lot of people) will lay it on the guy she's with for not doing enough (and this is often warranted) but if a guy has trouble finishing then it's also assumed to be his fault, which I think is a symptom of our patriarchal idea of what sex is like (men are constantly ejaculating horndogs).

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

tatterhood posted:

She posted pretty much the same thing in r/sex and got this spectacular advice:

quote:

Try taking the condom off. It absolutely erases any sensation.

OP posted:

We’ve been going raw for ever

Checks out!

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I don’t know where you breakfast taco heathens are from, but I sure pity you.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Theophany posted:

Just lol if you don't curate an intensely detailed journal of every O you've ever had.

Can I just skip the orgasms and skip straight to the spreadsheets and graphs?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

I think Gladstone is a cousin to Donald.

you're correct - Don Rosa actually drew all this out a few times to clear up confusion

(this version isn't fully "complete," i.e. it's missing Ludwig Von Drake [who married Scrooge's sister Matilda] but imo its the best one)

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

HazCat posted:

But that leads to orgasms........a horrifying but pleasurable self-perpetuating cycle.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

HazCat posted:

Don't forget the Pivot Tables!

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
This is a weird deja vu conversation because I was also talking about the Duck family tree with goons IRL today.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pirate Radar posted:

How do you mean? In my own experience I've found this to have to do with people's gendered expectations about the "roles" in the relationship--if a woman has trouble finishing then a lot of people (not everybody, naturally, but a lot of people) will lay it on the guy she's with for not doing enough (and this is often warranted) but if a guy has trouble finishing then it's also assumed to be his fault, which I think is a symptom of our patriarchal idea of what sex is like (men are constantly ejaculating horndogs).

Also because of the (partriarchical) idea that sex is something that is done by men to women

HazCat posted:

You're describing a date with me eerily accurately

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
also tag yourself I'm Dirty Dingus McDuck

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Was hoping somebody would post that family tree

Pirate Radar posted:

also tag yourself I'm Dirty Dingus McDuck

I'm absolutely Sir Stuft McDuck, obviously named for his favorite burrito on the Taco Bell menu

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

I would watch a show about Fethry Duck. A sad tale of mental illness but she definitely has stories to tell.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im the obvious capatlist imperialism setting up cultural touchpoints in order to seed non-democratic and anti-proletariat thought in Latin America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Barudak posted:

Im the obvious capatlist imperialism setting up cultural touchpoints in order to seed non-democratic and anti-proletariat thought in Latin America

I think someone already called Huey.