Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

My Lovely Horse posted:

Klar, aber das ist nur ein Teil eines Gesamtbildes seiner Finanzen und seines Umgangs mit seinem Mietgeschäft. Ich sag mal so: wir hatten jedenfalls schon Gründe zu kündigen, bevor wir das mit der Kaution erfahren haben, und groß überrascht hats uns dann schon nicht.

I say this a lot but I also don't think you can ever say it enough: gently caress vermieter. every private landlord I ever met has been a piece of human trash. gently caress every vermieter.

zl;ng vermieters delenda est

e: well, I guess one has been ok. But he still tried to scam me a the end so I dunno. I guess he was just shady, not the scum of the earth

GABA ghoul fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Nov 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
My Vermieter has been OK. Probably because I've never met him. A Hausverwaltung is beauftragt with dealing with this poo poo, so there's zero interaction between us low-class Mieters and his majesty, Mr. Unknown Privatvermieter.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

via C-spam

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Ich hatte bei dem Whittaker Kai mir den Twitter-Account angeschaut und wurde extremst enttäuscht.

Ich hatte da zumindest ein bisschen Anbandeln mit Neu-Rechten Parolen erwartet, wo der sich so positiv über den Spahn äußert. Aber der Typ ist irgendwie relativ normal and sachorientiert für einen Jung-CDUler. :smith:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Libluini posted:

My Vermieter has been OK. Probably because I've never met him. A Hausverwaltung is beauftragt with dealing with this poo poo, so there's zero interaction between us low-class Mieters and his majesty, Mr. Unknown Privatvermieter.
There does seem to be a correlation between landlords with/without Hausverwaltung and landlords that are tolerable/lovely.

Discounting the one I once had whose Hausverwaltung stopped returning calls a few months into the lease, left no contact info and was replaced not actually all that shortly thereafter. The new one had to ask me for a copy of my mail exchanges with the old one, because they'd dropped off the face of the earth with all the assets. I still have the compilation and occasionally I pull it out to give me a benchmark for bullshit I don't have to put up with.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

My Vermieter used to be okay, right up until the time came to move out. I lined up a Nachmieter who would have allowed me to get out two months early, put him in contact with the Vermieter, they agree to go ahead, the Vertrag got typed up, everything looked fine. Even managed to Ablös a bunch of stuff I didn't want to bring to the new place.

Then, literally days before the day of the Übergabe, my would-be Nachmieter messages me and tells me that the Vermieter just refused him without any reasons given. Which is something that my Vermieter never deigned to inform me of, to this day. So now I'm stuck with a couple months double rent (I have neither the time nor nerve to repeatedly pendel back and forth from my new place to try and find a new Nachmieter), and I have to get rid of some random furniture that stands deserted in the old place. So yeah, gently caress private Vermieter.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Perestroika posted:

So yeah, gently caress private Vermieter.
If it makes you feel any better, Vermieterverwaltungsgesellschaften are just as bad.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Pand posted:

via C-spam

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Stell dir Jens Spahn vor, aber halb so kompetent.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

But yeah, lets talk about the serious issues of security theater and brown people scaring opa manfred in the local EDEKA. Cause who gives a poo poo about another year of Mieten in München growing by 5% while real wages for the majority of the population were stagnating or shrinking and the share of mietkosten from net income rising constantly and millions of working class people now having less after rent income than Hartz IV recipients. Opa Manfred saw a brown person! (who was propably 10th generation swarthy Bavarian cause where the gently caress do you find an Araber in Chemnitz)

e: jeez, i'm really kinda angry today. wtf

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Just today there was a snippet in Bayern 5 about how the hosed up Mietpreise in München and other German cities actually vergraul investors because not even DAX Konzerne are guaranteed to find affordable office space anymore. Maybe *that* is what will finally push those responsible to actually do something worthwhile instead of endlessly wringing their hands

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

System Metternich posted:

Just today there was a snippet in Bayern 5 about how the hosed up Mietpreise in München and other German cities actually vergraul investors because not even DAX Konzerne are guaranteed to find affordable office space anymore. Maybe *that* is what will finally push those responsible to actually do something worthwhile instead of endlessly wringing their hands

Yes let’s subventionier office space. So the poor DAX Konzerne stay competitive Jawoll

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Narrator: It didn't.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Gonna have to find some new Lebensraum for the German Volk now. Maybe check out some caves or the seafloor.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

:shobon:

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Honestly some Arbeitgeber moving to other cities is exactly what it will take to help this situation. We can't keep cramming people and companies into München until half the population has to commute two hours from the suburbs.

companies please move to Metropolregion Nürnberg kthx

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Libluini posted:

The only oath of fealty I ever did was swearing to protect Democracy and shoot all fascists into their stupid, stupid heads with my G36.

That's hosed up, how is the Bundeswehr ever going to protect us from anything if they all have to shoot themselves in the head :thunk:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Sereri posted:

That's hosed up, how is the Bundeswehr ever going to protect us from anything if they all have to shoot themselves in the head :thunk:

Fascists hate the Bundeswehr. Neonazis see the Bundeswehr as the tool of an illegitimate state, or so our officers explained to us.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Libluini posted:

with my G36.
:rip: our wehrhafte democracy

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Hölle, I was issued a P1 once and that thing felt so much like a luger your natural gait slowly and gradually moves towards goose stepping.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

Just found out that Ronald Schill left Germany and now lives it up in a literal slum in Rio :allears:

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

Libluini posted:

Fascists hate the Bundeswehr. Neonazis see the Bundeswehr as the tool of an illegitimate state, or so our officers explained to us.

Nazis, too, are capable of self-hatred.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dommolus Magnus posted:

Nazis, too, are capable of self-hatred.

Technically true, but has nothing to do with the Bundeswehr

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Just found out that Ronald Schill left Germany and now lives it up in a literal slum in Rio :allears:

lol no way

https://www.sat1.de/tv/fruehstuecksfernsehen/video/exklusiv-interview-richter-gnadenlos-in-rio-clip

goddamn

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

holy poo poo everybody watch this video now, dude literally has a harem in his favela hut and probably 100% does miles of coke every day (much like he did back when he was in Germany lol)

e: I think I have to lie down, this level of wtf is too much for me to handle

System Metternich fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Nov 6, 2018

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

Frozen solid from pure douche chills.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

holy poo poo everybody watch this video now, dude literally has a harem in his favela hut and probably 100% does miles of coke every day (much like he did back when he was in Germany lol)

e: I think I have to lie down, this level of wtf is too much for me to handle

:stonk:

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

I thought this was common knowledge, but that might be a feature of being regularly submitted to the Hamburger Morgenpost.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Why would you look at dumont's clickbait idiocy?

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

I've gotten used to having my eyes open when I'm in public, it would be a lot of work to change that now.

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

This mittag I saw a legitimate anti-vaxxer int the wild (ok, in a restaurant in Zurich). Including anecdotal story about how they totally know someone's friend sister husband uncle kid who got whatever after an injection.

And that's my story for today.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Mano posted:

anti-vaxxer
"Wichser" for short

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

pidan posted:

Honestly some Arbeitgeber moving to other cities is exactly what it will take to help this situation. We can't keep cramming people and companies into München until half the population has to commute two hours from the suburbs.

companies please move to Metropolregion Nürnberg kthx

:same:

Still, München has only something like 1.5 mio einwohners. It's not overcrowded or huge (it's basically a kleinstadt). If Deutschland is giving up and declaring that we just can't build infrastructure anymore and people need to find a new place to stay, this is going to affect everyone sooner or later. Nürnberg has the exact same problem as München, it's just a decade behind on seeing the consequences.

Gatac
Apr 22, 2008

Fifty Cent's next biopic.
Mal zum Vergleich:

https://www.wohnungsboerse.net/mietspiegel-Magdeburg/7772

Wir mögen zwar Ronnies sein, aber wenigstens sind wir keine Deppen.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Man, you should all go to the US Midterm 2018 thread right now and see what poo poo the Republicans are pulling. Like closing all the streets to a polling station in a heavily Democrat area. This is stuff even Putin would think twice before doing

And we thought our elections had trouble sometimes.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I dare not venture deeper into D&D than the deutschbag thread

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Reading other D&D thread is important for upholding correct, anti-American thought.

Libluini posted:

Man, you should all go to the US Midterm 2018 thread right now and see what poo poo the Republicans are pulling. Like closing all the streets to a polling station in a heavily Democrat area. This is stuff even Putin would think twice before doing

And we thought our elections had trouble sometimes.

Die US-Wahlen waren schon immer suspekt, wenn man an sie die gleichen Maßstäbe anlegen würde, die westliche Wahlbeobachter an Entwicklungsländer stellen. Allein die elektronischen Wahlmaschinen in Amerika haben genug Unregelmäßigkeiten um Wahlen für die nächsten fünfzig Jahre anfechtbar zu machen.

Randler fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Nov 6, 2018

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Randler posted:

Reading other D&D thread is important for upholding correct, anti-American thought.

Die US-Wahlen waren schon immer suspekt, wenn man an sie die gleichen Maßstäbe anlegen würde, die westliche Wahlbeobachter an Entwicklungsländer stellen. Allein die elektronischen Wahlmaschinen in Amerika haben genug Unregelmäßigkeiten um Wahlen für die nächsten fünfzig Jahre anfechtbar zu machen.

This year not a problem, many polling stations are reporting no machines available or machines switched off because the polling stations weren't ready yet. :v:

In one very silly case, a heavily Republican-dominated area got hosed too because a Vermieter foreclosed the building the voting was supposed to take place in. People had to break in to restore electricity and get the voting started.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Libluini posted:

This year not a problem, many polling stations are reporting no machines available or machines switched off because the polling stations weren't ready yet. :v:

In one very silly case, a heavily Republican-dominated area got hosed too because a Vermieter foreclosed the building the voting was supposed to take place in. People had to break in to restore electricity and get the voting started.

That Vermieter? Georg Soros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Gatac posted:

Mal zum Vergleich:

https://www.wohnungsboerse.net/mietspiegel-Magdeburg/7772

Wir mögen zwar Ronnies sein, aber wenigstens sind wir keine Deppen.

my tired brain saw mietspiegel and went "Metzspiegel"