Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

You can listen to npr today and get real info filtered through interests. Open propaganda like fox news feels new but there's always been someone deciding what gets to be reported

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
news orgs always pick and choose what to emphasize and how to frame stories but 24 hour cable news networks run for profit are especially prone to the kind of sensationalistic trash epitomized by trump. also right wing talk radio and fringe websites like breitbart can indirectly drive stories in respectable newsrooms. at the same time there's also been a trend of mainstream media consolidation like murdoch, or more recently how sinclair broadcasting buys local tv news stations and forces them to play commentary from sebastian gorka

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The_Donald loved the Macys parade

quote:

Remind me why there should be any kissing regardless of gender in a thanksgiving parade? This seems like a publicity stunt.
-
Coming soon: Macy's Thanksgiving Parade features first fisting in parade's history.
-
Ahh yes, the hyper-intelligent and worldly lefties must rush in to save those poor oppressed lesbians who are living in knuckle-dragging flyover country. 🙄
-
How about kissing a dog? Never happened in history. Do it in 5 seconds or else lose -1 diversity points per minute.
-
All parades are Pride Parades now thanks to the LGBTQ mafia.
-
I saw it live. Saw it coming too. Was really bored by the whole thing but knew some higher up thought it was super edgy and would make grandma and grandpa uncomfortable. All it did was make my kids ask why the two weirdly dresses fellas were making out
-
Haaa glad we skipped it. I fully expect a gay pride theme next year. It's boring and long anyway
-
NBC= Nothing But Crap
-
Walked by the tv just as this was happening. Thought to myself why? Why do liberals have to do poo poo like this?
-
They want to re-educate your kids in your own home to make this become the norm. They will be so used to it they won’t think twice about it- then the left will push the next thing on the agenda.
-
It is all according to the plan the anti American globalists are following. The Communist Takeover of America: 45 Goals.
-
The obvious was the "Prom" thing with the constant in your face look at us gay stuff (I could care less if people are gay, but this was done just to virtue signal nothing else).

The other was subtle but every couple of floats was a "Latin" guest, and they said "Latin Culture" "Central American Culture" "South American Culture" "Puerto Rican Culture" and "Mexican Culture" every 3-5 minutes about someone on a float. I don't wear a tin foil hat, but it was obvious MSM normalizing the current invasion.

The propaganda is spreading to every facet of television and movies it seems, I can't even watch a commercial for a cell phone without seeing a hijab or two buzz cut women holding a baby.
-
The lgbt agenda is being shoved down our childrens
and our throats.
The lgbt agenda must be fought to the death.
-
The QWERTYs ruined New York's St. Patrick's day parade, so why not the one on Thanksgiving?
True, the U.S. has never been a perfect nation but it sure was a nicer place when I was a child
-
Who are the producers, writers, etc. of the disgusting broadway play? Investigate them thoroughly. My guess is they have Communist ties, intent on destroying America's culture, religious liberty, etc. Yes, I'm in favor of boycotting Macy's. The "parades" are becoming more about watching the narcissistic commentators, and little focus on the parade, except for nonsensical stuff like the disgusting prom play.
-
It's awful and stupid, and looks (is) demonic. Targeting children is high on the LGBTWarMachine's agenda.
-
Liberalism (Modernism) is slowly destroying Christian principles of morality and decency in our American society. Christianity is being seriously corrupted by the radial liberal left-wing propaganda of relativism and the acceptance of homosexuality as the norm rather then a psychological disorder. We failed to establish a front to push back, rather we're retreating as evidenced by the recent election, we handed congressional control to the liberalists. Shame on us!

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

LGBTWarMachine would be an awesome username.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You just know all the people bitching about PDA are the same people who would see that WW2 era photo of the guy kissing a random woman and be like "see this is when America was great!!"

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I can't imagine there's a kid that actually pays attention to that loving parade. My mother would always watch it when I was little and it's boring as poo poo.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

There is not a goku in the world big enough to get kids to watch that boring poo poo

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Post Trump voters realizing their kids are getting gay married under Trump

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

cakesmith handyman posted:

LGBTWarMachine would be an awesome username.

Proton Cannon shoots a giant rainbow

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

i dunno im just spitballing here

but it sounds like there was a period of time where you could watch walter cronkite and actually get information? whereas now if you watch the news you end up less informed than you were on every topic except the weather forecast

Network turned out to be a documentary.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

When I went to America and flipped to CNN every time there was a BREAKING NEWS banner of the most banal poo poo.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

When I went to America and flipped to CNN every time there was a BREAKING NEWS banner of the most banal poo poo.

Because 'news' doesn't sell nearly as well as 'BREAKING NEWS' about our President forgetting how to use an umbrella.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Iron Man 4 lookin good

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i dont know how to google it but does anyone know how often straight kisses have been shown at the macys parade?

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Call Your Grandma posted:

gently caress yeah it was.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Call Your Grandma posted:

network was a work of genius

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im a gay man. or I was until I saw that smoldering hot kiss at the macys day parade. now all I think about is loving women up the rear end. keep that smut off television, because if im stupid enough to realign my sexual identity because of something I watched drunk on a Tuesday morning then just think of what it will do to our children. I also want children now and cant wait to pump them into a womans butt so I am personally invested in this

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

i read a bunch of this poo poo to my husband and he said 'well what about in beauty and the beast when they kiss and he's like a dog or something, kids watch that with no problem'

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

cumshitter posted:

because if im stupid enough to realign my sexual identity because of something I watched drunk on a Tuesday morning

If you thought that the Macy's parade was on a Tuesday then drat son you were loving blotto.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

good thing I'm nonbinary so nothing I do is remotely heterosexual

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

mycomancy posted:

If you thought that the Macy's parade was on a Tuesday then drat son you were loving blotto.

Perhaps he's on a spacecraft 850 AU away from Earth and thanks to the speed of light he won't be receiving the broadcast for another three and a half days, ever think of that, smart guy? :colbert:

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
https://mobile.twitter.com/faithfulfamlies/status/1065652593463042048

This guy doesn't look like he's ever had another man's cum all over his face.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The Snoo posted:

i read a bunch of this poo poo to my husband and he said 'well what about in beauty and the beast when they kiss and he's like a dog or something, kids watch that with no problem'

Lmao

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

The Snoo posted:

:yossame:

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

MAGA reacts to lesbian kiss during Macys parade

loving :lol:

remember it's leftists that are pussies who need safe spaces

Dr. Video Games 0081
Jan 19, 2005

Baculus posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/faithfulfamlies/status/1065652593463042048

This guy doesn't look like he's ever had another man's cum all over his face.

couldn't you say this about anything in the parade. "if i wanted to see the pillsbury doughboy i would go to the market and buy some biscuits. But you put it on nbc where kids are watching."

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If I wanted to see a video of David Hasselhoff pissing into the air cleaner of a 1987 Trans Am, I would have voluntarily paid to see it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

"Volunteer paid for it"

Someone has a hidden folder in tax returns

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

The Snoo posted:

Doesn't that make everything you do heterosexual since its with someone of a different gender

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

The Snoo posted:

Got to convince those little girls early it's okay to kiss Republicans somehow.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1064875576035561472

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

The Snoo posted:

the trick is to gently caress your exact complimentary gender, it'll be directly opposite yours on the gender wheel

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Watch: Ben Shapiro ~~BREAKING THE LIBZZZ ~~ On The Wheel Of Gender

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

If only I had bought a bunch of dinars right after the last dinar scam fell apart, I could be selling them to Trump voters in this round of the scam.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

ChairMaster posted:

Doesn't that make everything you do heterosexual since its with someone of a different gender

my spouse is also nonbinary :smugbert: checkmate

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

The Snoo posted:

my spouse is also nonbinary :smugbert: checkmate

thats called turning homosexuality up to 11

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

My gender is also nonbinary; it's best expressed in base-60 numbers. (Got the idea from the ancient Babylonians. THEY knew how to party.)

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Tetrabor posted:

Is it common for old people to get their news from random YouTube channels? One of my in-laws watches those videos with the robotic voices and she's all about absurd conspiracies.

Nothing screams legitimacy like fake infographics and voices!

I've been wondering for a while, what's up with the robot voice youtube political channels? I mean why use a robot as opposed to a person, or are they just totally automated and exist only to harvest clicks/host ads etc?

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

ikanreed posted:

Same thing as people who say "notorious rbg"

She did vital and historically relevant stuff though

And came up in a time when that was unheard of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Slippery posted:

I've been wondering for a while, what's up with the robot voice youtube political channels? I mean why use a robot as opposed to a person, or are they just totally automated and exist only to harvest clicks/host ads etc?
Yeah, it reminds me of those bizarre kids videos that everyone got all freaked out about a while back, and I assume it's the same clickfarm grift.