Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I have a smartwatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-quickest-raikkonen-stops-abu-dhabi-test/4305113/

quote:

In the final hour Stroll set a 1m37.909s that edged him ahead of both Verstappen and Force India's morning driver Sergio Perez.

:smuggo:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Theophany posted:

I long ago promised myself that if a Peugeot 205 GTI that isn't rusted to gently caress comes up for sale near me, I will buy it, post a farewell to you all in here and promptly go and get myself killed trying to go around a corner in it.

phwoar

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

1500quidpoocati posted:

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-quickest-raikkonen-stops-abu-dhabi-test/4305113/

quote:

In the final hour Stroll set a 1m37.909s that edged him ahead of both Verstappen and Force India's morning driver Sergio Perez.

:smuggo:

Test times, who cares

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
There's a 205 for sale near me. I'm sorely tempted to buy it despite it being pretty loving old and a guaranteed start to my demise

Edit: that rally video loving owns. Great music too.

ilmucche fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Nov 27, 2018

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

ilmucche posted:

There's a 205 for sale near me. I'm sorely tempted to buy it despite it being pretty loving old and a guaranteed start to my demise

A GTI? The 205 is a loving bin, but if it's a GTI, it's a bin with some potential

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

1500quidpoocati posted:

I literally just spent loving $60 getting the scratched up glass replaced on my Seiko so I'm looking for more cheap dumb seikos at this point in time the AE1200 is calling to me cause that looks awesome as poo poo. Wanna get a GS at some point in the next year or two though.

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Wear an Omega like me

Both nice options, and both on my list. I think the Omega Aqua Terra is one of the most versatile, overall great looking watches out there. And Grand Seiko makes some killer models that would also be fantastic for dress or casual.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidpoocati posted:

I am sexually excited by the Audi Quattro, the thing is just loving perfect.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Also there are no other rally cars except the Quattro, every other rally car is the lamest thing on four wheels

These are unironically the two best opinions the worst thread has ever seen

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

CratSock posted:

Both nice options, and both on my list. I think the Omega Aqua Terra is one of the most versatile, overall great looking watches out there. And Grand Seiko makes some killer models that would also be fantastic for dress or casual.

gently caress off

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Cactrot posted:

Test times, who cares

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

OhsH posted:

gently caress off

Little poor boy

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Your dick is gonna be pour after im done sucking it

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

Posts like this give me chills.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

OhsH posted:

Lil suck boi

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

The Quattro is nice in a 'your dad could've had one' kind of way, but the 037 is the epitome of bedroom wall poster Italian wank ammo.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Quattro is girl next door sexy the 037 is like Sharon Stone in her loving prime sexy.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Reminder that this is a product Ford loving made that you could go into the dealership and buy.

Frank would've died to be driving that.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Never thought the Audi Quattro could unite us all, except Theophany who posts with his anus.

Quattro owns.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Mad shoutout respects to the greatest WDC and greatest Mindgamesman in F1 who won the WDC 2 years ago. The hero we need but not the hero we deserve

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

Never thought the Audi Quattro could unite us all, except Theophany who posts with his anus.

Quattro owns.

If that doesn't stir a fire in your loins then you're somehow more dead from the neck down AND neck up than Sir Frank Williams.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidpoocati posted:

Reminder that this is a product Ford loving made that you could go into the dealership and buy.

Frank would've died to be driving that.

He'd be dead if he'd rented one of those, bless him.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

My favourite rally car is the delta integrale. :colbert:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Carth Dookie posted:

Lancia Delta Group A is the actual rally car

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

Hell yeah my dude

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidpoocati posted:

Posts like this give me chills.

close your windows? idk

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

If that doesn't stir a fire in your loins then you're somehow more dead from the neck down AND neck up than Sir Frank Williams.

....so you’re just dead then

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
The sound of the five cylinder and the chirp of the turbo wastegate gives me chills, and a massive cum inducing erection

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Audi Quattro was the Teflon pan of rally cars. Elegant, low maintenance, technologically superior to its competitors.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidpoocati posted:

The Audi Quattro was the Teflon pan of rally cars. Elegant, low maintenance, technologically superior to its competitors.

Can't argue with this

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

GramCracker posted:

The sound of the five cylinder and the chirp of the turbo wastegate gives me chills, and a massive cum inducing erection

And a what? Haha got em

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

My wife ordered non stick cookware

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Thread is making me install Dirt Rally again.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

My wife ordered non stick cookware

Your wife's brain > your brain

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Audi Quattro sounds like a dishwater brand, get the gently caress out with that crap and start posting cool cars

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Khablam posted:

Your wife's brain > your brain

Absolutely not

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

Audi Quattro sounds like a dishwater brand, get the gently caress out with that crap and start posting cool cars

You know you've found a great sports car when there's a huge chunk of plastic trim around the bottom

(I loving love the Testarossa and I would die for it)

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

Fair reply Gonzo.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
all those car and no testarrossa, you goddamn idiot

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

What would happen if Alonso drifted round a corner on a gravel surface track in one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

GramCracker posted:

These are unironically the two best opinions the worst thread has ever seen

DoctorGonzo posted:

all those car and no testarrossa, you goddamn idiot

(Ferrari engine)