Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My [23f] best friend [23f] took fake drugs thinking they were real, and has now changed completely.

So my best friend Sarah and I met when we were teenagers in high school and have been best friends ever since. We have a great, healthy friendship with no major problems with each other at all. We still see each other regularly as we live in the same town.

​We have both wanted to try LSD, but I sort of accepted that I never will because I don't have the right mind for it (too anxious, need to be in control of my mind etc.) but I love hearing peoples good trip stories. When Sarah told me that she wanted to do it, I said she should make sure that she's ready and that I wish I could do it with her. She assured me that she was and we joked that she'd change completely after one trip, which isn't so funny anymore.

​So she was to take it with our friend Lou as she trusts him and knew he would make sure she was safe etc, but Lou and I spoke a couple days before this was all supposed to happen and he said that he was a little worried that she would react badly as she's quite an anxious person and has had depression for a long time. I said that she was an adult and if she wants to do it, she should, but then I got a text from her where she said that she just found out that her younger sister had slept with her ex-boyfriend and she was understandably very, very upset. I told her she needs to choose a better time before she takes acid because it's not something to mess around with and can screw you up for a long time if you're not in the right headspace. She maintained that LSD was exactly what she needed to overcome this (she can be very impulsive), and whenever Lou or I tried to suggest otherwise, she wouldn't hear it.

​She assured Lou that she was fine and ready, but Lou was not happy to take responsibility for her having a potentially nightmarish trip, so he had the idea to give her fake LSD instead. He'd told me that he'd done that before and had "imagined" some faint "trippy" things because of placebo effect. I didn't really want to involve myself any further at this point, so i just urged Sarah to reconsider but let her be. A couple days later, she went to the woods with Lou and took the fake LSD.

​Ever since (this was 2 weeks ago now), she has changed completely. She now dresses completely differently and has gone from dressing like a Kardashian to Bob Dylan. She has replaced Ariana Grande with NEU!. She calls everyone "bunny" for some reason now and speaks very softly. She won't really say what she apparently "experienced", but just says that it was "freakin' incredible." I don't know if she's gone insane or if she actually took acid. Lou is just as shocked as me, but is 100% sure that he gave her literally a tiny square of water-soluble paper, and didn't even have any LSD with him.

​Do we tell her that it was fake? Do we let her do her thing? Do I encourage her to see a therapist? Help!

​tl;dr my best friend thinks she took acid but it was just a bit of paper, and now she has changed completely and become "spiritual"

​P.S. if you don't agree with drug use, i'm sorry, but please don't shame her for wanting to do this. i'm aware that given her circumstances it was not bright of her to want to do this, but she did. i just need help on what to do next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My [20F] mother’s friend [43F] friend acts wierd/inappropriately towards my younger brother [18M]

We met this woman because she makes food at her house and sells food there; we have been buying food from her for the past 3 years. My mom became friends with her outside of that too. I did notice recently that she started actung wierd towards my little brother. He also barely turned 18 a few weeks ago.

I first I did think she was just being friendly, but I ddi notice she was being too friendly. Like, she hugs him a lot. And it’s not those normal side higs, they full on hug. She’s also very touchy with him and not in the good way. I did make a comment ti my brither like “she’s been kind of awkward lately “ and he said that she seemed normal to him.

There was one occassion where things did seem really off. A few days ago, I got home a bit early from work, and my brother was home from school, usually I would get off late and my brother would be at home by himself for a few hours from school.

When I got him, she came out of his room and I was kinda confused so I asked her what was going on. She said she was just goung to pick up some money that my mom had let her borrow. I did ask my mom about it and my mom confirmed that she was going to pick up some cash but either way, she wouldn’t have gone into my brother’s room to pick it up. She woukd have just gone to the kitchen where my mom leaves it or my brother would’vejust brought it to her outside.

I asked him about it trying to seem to suspicious and he came up with a lazy excuse that he was asleep and that she came into the room just to oet him know she was there. I’m not stupid, I know my brother, and if that was the case my brother wouldn’thave been awake when I got there. I want to bring it up to my mom, but I don’t know how, or if I should, and I also don’t know if I shoukd talk with my brother about it first?

TL;DR mom’s friend has been acting suoer wierd towards my little brother and I don’t know what to do

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Smirking Serpent doing the good work of bringing good, fresh content to thethread. Dude, you probably post more quality content than anyone else. Thank you.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My [23f] best friend [23f] took fake drugs thinking they were real, and has now changed completely.

quote:

She has replaced Ariana Grande with NEU!.

She won't really say what she apparently "experienced", but just says that it was "freakin' incredible."

She watched Master of The Flying Guillotine.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Honestly I’m happy for the fake drugs friend. I like to imagine she just went to the woods and had a great time and got in better touch with herself. It was in her all along :unsmith:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pirate Radar posted:

Honestly I’m happy for the fake drugs friend. I like to imagine she just went to the woods and had a great time and got in better touch with herself. It was in her all along :unsmith:

The woods are by definition outside her.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

She'd been wanting to make a big change in how she presented herself and needed an excuse. She knew ahead of time what she'd be doing afterwards.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Has anybody ever taken a bunch of drugs and then become an investment banker? Just stumbling out after talking to the trees with a new purpose to put on a three piece suit and use their new understanding of their fellow man to just grind all those son-bitches into the dust?

Kosani
Jun 30, 2004
Ni ni.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I'm pretty sure LSD doesn't do that to people.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Barudak posted:

Has anybody ever taken a bunch of drugs and then become an investment banker? Just stumbling out after talking to the trees with a new purpose to put on a three piece suit and use their new understanding of their fellow man to just grind all those son-bitches into the dust?

I have to think it has happened.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

gritty Charlie Munger origin story

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My wife [25F] decided to make personal changes and be less of a pushover, in reality now she's just being mean. I'm [25M] worried about our social lives.

quote:

Together 7 years, married 4.

I've never really thought of her as a pushover. IMO she was just an agreeable person. But I guess she felt differently and in this past year she hit a point where she decided she wanted to change. I was in total support of that. She obviously wasn't happy about things and I want her to be happy.

Reality of the situation: she's just an rear end in a top hat now. Recent examples: she and a friend recently went on a beach trip. When they got back I heard through the grapevine that my wife refused to pay for gas, wouldn't go out to eat with her if the friend wanted to go somewhere she didn't like, got super drunk one night even thought the friend wasn't in the mood and wanted to do other things together, and more. The big kicker was on the flight back they were given the opportunity to bump to a flight 20 minutes later and both get first class tickets, or if they went on this flight, my wife's ticket only was eligible for first class due to points. My wife insisted they keep their flight and then sat in first class while her friend stayed back in coach. All because my wife didn't want to wait 20 minutes. Any time friends want to do something as a group that my wife doesn't, she just says no. She doesn't do favors for anybody anymore. Even me. I can ask her to do something for me, and if she doesn't want to, she says no. Think is, she never wants to.

I know our friends are getting very frustrated with her. I am, too. I try to talk to her about it and she just parrots that she's done being a pushover and she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to.

I have this vision of us in 6 months having not a single friend left because she's just being an rear end to everyone. I don't know what to do. Our friend circle is mostly intertwined and I know if she's suddenly out, I'm out, too. I don't know how else it would work. What do I do?

TL;DR: My wife thinks she's not being a pushover. In reality she's just turned into an rear end in a top hat. Our friends are sick of it and I don't know what to do.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

therobit posted:

Smirking Serpent doing the good work of bringing good, fresh content to thethread. Dude, you probably post more quality content than anyone else. Thank you.

you're very welcome! I really enjoy finding good stories and sharing them with you guys. despite reading reddit a lot i barely ever comment, so it's nice to have people to share this stuff with.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Haifisch posted:

My wife [25F] decided to make personal changes and be less of a pushover, in reality now she's just being mean. I'm [25M] worried about our social lives.

Now theres only one pushover in this relationship

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Barudak posted:

I'm given to understand this is basically what coke does to rich people

(MA) Made a terrible mistake and I may lose everything. Coworker suing me.

quote:

Using anon account to protect myself. I am in the Medical field and I got close to another coworker who is not in the same field but also a Medical professional (below me).

We went out for drinks as a group and I thought we hit it off. Went home with her and we had sex. She immediately regretted it and left. Her Excuse was ' you dont poo poo where you eat'

Saw her at work, we spoke a little bit and she said "that can never happen again and we should stop contacting each other" Later I found out she had a boyfriend.

This made me very angry. Did something stupid and said along the lines if you wont sleep with again or cut off contact am telling your guy. (It was a joke) I have to say I was texting her more than she was replying.

I sent her photos of my self and she said I crossed the line. But read it a sort of joking way. Sent other pics and there was no reply for days.

I went to her floor and she was not there. So I tried calling and texting multiple times with no answer. I finally get a message from her saying she is going to HR and will be speaking to a lawyer. Accusing me of threats and harrassment. Thought she was joking but I got a call from someone saying they are her lawyer.

I have worked so hard to get where I am. I am an international employee on a working Visa and have been to this country for a few years. I am scared and trying to figure out what to do. Please help me, how can I better approach this?

It's a prank, bro!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

On one hand, that story seems unbelievable for the amount of things only a reprehensible moron who deserves to lose everything would do, but on the other hand OP claims to be male.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

quote:

If you say that, them I have a lot to learn. I am unfamiliar with the American law system. So I didn't think what I was doing or writing was sexual harassment. Now I know.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

And knowing is half the battle!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Haifisch posted:

hehe a lot of insidious internet advertising is designed to make people sad and alone and think they need fanciful kitchen gadgets to fill the void inside

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

NSW Australia. Last month a friend began to cross a flooded river in his car with me in it. I jumped out because I'd been caught on a flooded causeway before. I now have a letter from his lawyer asking for damages because the car was washed off the causeway and written off.

Long time LA reader here, and I'm pretty sure this is a case of my (probably ex) friend being an idiot on a lawyer's letterhead or not telling his lawyer the whole story. When I'm in the middle of it, it feels a lot different though.

Early in November we went to pick up car parts after work that my friend I'll call Aaron (because his name's Aaron and I think he's being an idiot) had bought on eBay. We had to go through some back roads to get to the property and picked it up and all was well.

It'd been raining for part of the day but really picked up when we were loading the parts, and we got to a causeway we'd passed only an hour before but it was now covered in what looked like half a metre of water and we stopped. I'd been navigating and knew we could back up and take another much longer route, even though the highway was just a bit on the other side of the causeway. There was no way I'd go through the water as it looked, but because I'd been caught on a causeway 20 years ago in less water and had my car pushed off into the river I didn't want to risk it. I didn't lose that car but it's one of the scariest moments of my life. I said we had to turn back and could take a different road 10km around but that would take us via a bridge over the same river.

Aaron decided to push on and started moving and I panicked and got straight out. It was FAR more water than I'd had to go through when I near lost my car and life before. I got out well before the water though so I didn't let water in the car btw.

Aaron didn't even get halfway across and the water pushed his car off the side, rolled it completely over and it ended upright on the bank 50m downstream. He was EXTREMELY lucky not to drown, and I ran down & helped him out. Immediately he was aggressive and combative because he said with my weight in the car he'd have made it across. Admittedly I'm 130kg+ but his car is a 1650kg commodore wagon with a couple hundred kg of eBay parts in the back so it's not like I'd have made much difference.

We phoned for help and the river went down within an hour and made it across the causeway by foot. We haven't spoken since and he's avoided me in places we usually go. But on Friday I received a letter from a lawyer I know is real in our town, but sounds like it was written by my friend. It's asking for $50k for the car and personal damages because I made the car unsafe by getting out. It was a 1997 commodore, maybe worth $1500 on a good day.

I think he's being a dickhead. Someone reassure me, it's not up to me to sit in someone's car when they're doing something dumb is it? Ideally I'd like to post him this link and responses if they're what I think they'll be. I want to contact his lawyer to tell them Aaron is either being an idiot on their letterhead but in the off chance it's for real should I get my own lawyer to draw up my own 'stop this you bunch of goons' letter?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Due to a mistake, I found out I have Asperger's syndrome and my family and family doctor covered it up.

(UK) I honestly don't know if this is the right sub to post this on, but I figured someone may be able to point me in the right direction or advise me on my next move.

Throwaway account because I don't want this tying back to my main go-to account, as a few friends / relative follow it etc.

I'll try and keep it to the point but it's not something I can explain quickly. I'll probably put a TLDR at the bottom.

A couple years back I moved away from my home city, and began living on my own quite a distance away from my relatives. This naturally meant I had to change everything including doctor's, etc.

Unfortunately I got very, very sick one day and I began going to a GP regularly.

During a check-up, the GP mentioned something along the lines of "You're doing pretty well in your situation everything considered"

I was a bit confused so I asked politely for her to elaborate, as I didn't follow what she was referring to.

She then began to explain that considering I had Asperger's, I was doing very well not to obssess over the symptoms I was experiencing (for the other condition, which I was seeing the GP for).

This understandably freaked me out a little, and after a bit of dialogue she showed me some files confirming the Asperger's diagnosis, letters that had been sent to my parents and some back and forth between my old GP and the hospital that diagnosed me with it when I was little.

The the current GPs credit, she sat with me and tried to get me up to some form of speed of what's happened but I now have a ton of questions and no-answers.

I have always felt a bit off growing up, school was a poo poo experience all around and I've always felt different in a bad way. I asked my parents repeatedly and they told me I was normal. I went to my old GP and he said I was normal. I went to therapy for three years, and they said I had no other conditions bar anxiety.

I even flat-out asked them if I had it, as my best friends also suffer from the condition and I had a lot of similarities with them, but again I was told I was fine. The last time I asked was at 18, and I still was told I don't have it.

I then changed cities, and an Asperger's diagnosis is on my medical file, clear as day. - I've had to live with this for the past 20 or so years and I've struggled every step of the way up until this point.

I'm now in a bit of a predicament. I don't know what to do next. I want to get as much information about myself as possible, as clearly at this point I can't trust anyone bar myself.

Should I file a freedom of information request, or should I just go and ask for it?

Is there anything I should specifically not do?

I just want answers, ideally without burning any bridges or holding anyone to the torch. Despite feeling intense anger when I initially found out, it's somewhat subsided.

I just want to know more.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

i give it 5 minutes before the mods delete this one from LA:

Police Officer Stalking My Girlfriend

So this is going to be long but want to include all info. My girlfriend dated a police officer before we started dating and she broke up with him for cheating on her back in November 2017. After breaking up she told him not to contact her and blocked his phone number. He since on over 6 occasions created fake temporary phone numbers online in order to get the text messages and calls to go through. She has the history of all of these, as well with 3 where he specifies that it’s him who’s texting. He also showed up at her apartment knocking on windows. April 2018 was the last time she was contacted when she replied that if he contacted her again she would contact his commanding officer to file a restraining order against him. We thought all was done and fine until yesterday when she got a random text message wishing her well and later revealing that it was him. She wants to move on and he obviously isn’t willing to delete her info.

We are going to have her number changed tomorrow but fear that as a police officer he will have access to be able to find her new phone number. He also will have access to be able to find her new address as she now lives with me and her address is changed.

We fear that if she makes efforts to file a restraining order and he loses his job, he may have nothing to lose and do something more aggressive in nature.

This is also concerning to the public as someone like this has been sworn in as a police officer but has obvious mental health issues that are causing fear to a woman.

I also will add that my girlfriend is blind so that leaves her vulnerable as she’s in college and travels around campus with a guide dog at times. Which is very predictable behavior to follow if you want to find someone

Does anyone have any ideas on what can be done to finally end this? Yeah

EDIT: I’m in Raleigh NC

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Haifisch posted:

My[23F] roommate[21F] smashed my family Christmas ornaments

kill the roommate Halloween style

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

LadyPictureShow posted:

My [41F] son [17M] walked in on me and his father [42M] engaging in a threesome with a family friend [45M]. He has been a different person towards us since.

dear god what is the link for this

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

LadyPictureShow posted:

My [41F] son [17M] walked in on me and his father [42M] engaging in a threesome with a family friend [45M]. He has been a different person towards us since.

This reminds me of a teacher I had at school who everybody knew was a swinger. She would absolutely rage out when somebody would bring it up in class or scrawl it on textbooks, whiteboards, desks etc. The only reason we all knew is that her son, who attended the school, caught his parents in the act and his act of rebellion was to make sure everybody at school knew about it.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I recorded a video of students heiling Hitler at a school event. Two weeks later I posted it on social media and apparently their director (theatre department) wants to press charges against me. Does he have the grounds to do so? And is my school allowed to punish me for posting the video?

I live in Texas and was at a school event when I saw students from another school heiling Hitler. I immediately took out my phone and started following them. The video itself is about 2 minutes and 30 seconds of me following them with the last thirty seconds consisting of them finally speaking to me. One of of kids heils at the camera (although it's not perfectly clear), another one says they, "... did a little Hitler joke." and another kid says, "We are admitting to everything." When confronted about the "joke".

Can they take any legal action against me for posting the video? My theatre department already gave me a demerit (three demerits and I'm out of the National Thespian Society). Is my theatre department also allowed to punish me for that? From what I know the kids from the other school got away with it scot-free.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Took GF's phone so she wouldn't leave and drunk drive, she went to cops, possible misdemeanor?
Hello,

Last night my girlfriend and I got drunk, we had a spat, and she tried to drunk drive herself 30 minutes home. I tried to take her keys from her, but they were in the coat she already had on and her phone was sitting on the bed so I took it because I knew she wouldn't leave without it.

She told me she wanted to call her parents to pick her up, and I offered to dial and hold her phone for her to do so because I feared she'd snatch the phone and run out, but she refused, left the room, and borrowed my roommates phone to call her parents. They came and she left immediately around 4am.

This morning she messaged me on facebook asking for her phone, I had to leave within 10 minutes of getting that message, she said her dad was forcing her to contact the cops before coming to my house. I responded telling her where I left the phone in our entryway (she knows the house passcode) and left for my day. She apparently closed her laptop and left before she saw that message.

Her and the cops came to my house while I was out and tried to enter my room, but the door was locked. They walked right past the phone.

I delivered the phone to her mailbox and let her know hours after this happened. She thanked me and we're being civil, but she warned me that the cop said this technically qualifies as criminal mischief, a misdemeanor in NY. The charge stems from the fact that I took away her point of contact to call for help. She says he'll stop by my house again and will arrest me to take my statement.

She just left a voicemail with the officer saying she has her property back and would like to deescalate the situation and avoid my arrest.

Is there anything I can do here to avoid arrest and how likely are these charges going to be applied? Anything goes on my record and I lose my job unfortunately

Thank you in advance for any help

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

This is also concerning to the public as someone like this has been sworn in as a police officer but has obvious mental health issues that are causing fear to a woman.

hahahaha

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I recorded a video of students heiling Hitler at a school event. Two weeks later I posted it on social media and apparently their director (theatre department) wants to press charges against me. Does he have the grounds to do so? And is my school allowed to punish me for posting the video?

I live in Texas and was at a school event when I saw students from another school heiling Hitler. I immediately took out my phone and started following them. The video itself is about 2 minutes and 30 seconds of me following them with the last thirty seconds consisting of them finally speaking to me. One of of kids heils at the camera (although it's not perfectly clear), another one says they, "... did a little Hitler joke." and another kid says, "We are admitting to everything." When confronted about the "joke".

Can they take any legal action against me for posting the video? My theatre department already gave me a demerit (three demerits and I'm out of the National Thespian Society). Is my theatre department also allowed to punish me for that? From what I know the kids from the other school got away with it scot-free.

What crucial detail is the poster here missing out because none of this makes a lick of sense.

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Theophany posted:

What crucial detail is the poster here missing out because none of this makes a lick of sense.

quote:

I live in Texas

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/bellamackie/status/1069266956300283908?s=19

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Theophany posted:

The other school's theatre director doesn't want to get into trouble for having ironic Nazi students so is trying to use threats to cover it up. His theatre department is going along with it to maintain good relations.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Keep digging and you find

quote:

I considered name changing for this, but, gently caress it.

We have a dedicated post-sex cleanup area on the bedside table. A box of tissues, a small bin, and a beaker of clean water for temporary cleaning/dunking while the bathroom is occupied by me.

Apparently our penis beaker is strange and not the done thing.

Does everyone else just lay there in a sticky post coital glow until morning? Really?

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

I, too, can instantly recognize the unmistakable aroma of penis breath upon taking the merest whiff of the lips of another

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Finally, the long awaited sequel to the poop knife.

houstonguy
Jun 2, 2005

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Smirking_Serpent posted:

i give it 5 minutes before the mods delete this one from LA:

Police Officer Stalking My Girlfriend

So this is going to be long but want to include all info. My girlfriend dated a police officer before we started dating and she broke up with him for cheating on her back in November 2017. After breaking up she told him not to contact her and blocked his phone number. He since on over 6 occasions created fake temporary phone numbers online in order to get the text messages and calls to go through. She has the history of all of these, as well with 3 where he specifies that it’s him who’s texting. He also showed up at her apartment knocking on windows. April 2018 was the last time she was contacted when she replied that if he contacted her again she would contact his commanding officer to file a restraining order against him. We thought all was done and fine until yesterday when she got a random text message wishing her well and later revealing that it was him. She wants to move on and he obviously isn’t willing to delete her info.

We are going to have her number changed tomorrow but fear that as a police officer he will have access to be able to find her new phone number. He also will have access to be able to find her new address as she now lives with me and her address is changed.

We fear that if she makes efforts to file a restraining order and he loses his job, he may have nothing to lose and do something more aggressive in nature.

I also will add that my girlfriend is blind so that leaves her vulnerable as she’s in college and travels around campus with a guide dog at times. Which is very predictable behavior to follow if you want to find someone

Does anyone have any ideas on what can be done to finally end this? Yeah

EDIT: I’m in Raleigh NC

Dating a cop is like dating your professor or your boss or whatever, the power balance is inherently skewed. I really feel for this women, lots of people get involved with cops and don’t realize the nightmare their life becomes when they want to end the relationship but the cop doesn’t. Domestic abuse rates are really high for cops, and those are the ones that are so egregious they actually get in trouble, these two are about to be in for a rude awakening when they try to report this guy to his boss and his boss just doesn’t give a poo poo.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Flannelette posted:

Keep digging and you find

I'm lollin at the mental image of some British dude carefully lowering his dong into a beaker of cold water bc his girlfriend won't share the bathroom

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Known Lecher posted:

I, too, can instantly recognize the unmistakable aroma of penis breath upon taking the merest whiff of the lips of another

Well, if the guy can identify penis breath with such accuracy, she’s at least seeing one guy with poor genital hygiene.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

HIJK posted:

dear god what is the link for this

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/a2jnt6/my_41f_son_17m_walked_in_on_me_and_his_father_42m/

It's deleted, and the comments section wasn't too wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

it hurts me that he has such a twisted view of sexuality

Yes, he's the one with a hosed up view of sexuality. :thunk: