Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

Tsietisin posted:

I have ended up playing this for far longer than is healthy. I kind of like it as a simple strategy/deck building/rng game

Why is this game so loving compelling?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expired Vitamin
Jul 3, 2017

Namaer posted:

Couldn't find you in game under that name but you can message me, name in game is Namaer.

edit: the ui for this game is terrible.

Are you still playing the game? We've got a few members in Gooninites and it may be worth consolidating with Goon Trek if you aren't maxed out.

pyrofreak421
Nov 25, 2010
Applied to grand chase goonsquad guild

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

pyrofreak421 posted:

Applied to grand chase goonsquad guild

Welcome member No. 5!
Sent you a friend request for any questions as the chat is unsurprisingly quiet.
I put up a Lv 45 boss that's a bit too high. I'll do a Lv 25 tomorrow as it's pretty funny compared to the usual dragons.
Anyone with SA in their name is straight in, anyone else post here or PM.

Relentless posted:

Applied to Goodsquad in GrandChase as Fenrir.

In.

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Dec 1, 2018

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Applied to Goodsquad in GrandChase as Fenrir.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
Applied to e7 as nupnups but looks like it might fill up

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

No one could join for some reason and I just joined a pubby guild.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Free Cheese posted:

Anyone try the assassins creed bobble head game

It's surprisingly good, I've gotten pretty into it

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Random Number God is fantastic. Like, it's good, and then it gets great. Stick with it, anyone who's trying it out.

Definitely could use a graphical upgrade, but it's not necessary.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Random Number God is fantastic. Like, it's good, and then it gets great. Stick with it, anyone who's trying it out.

Definitely could use a graphical upgrade, but it's not necessary.

When does it get great? I'm at rank 38 right now.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

When does it get great? I'm at rank 38 right now.

Well, you're still playing :colbert:

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

thuly posted:

C&C rivals just sent out The Big Beta Survey. If you're playing it and want free gems it took about half an hour to click through. Anyone that's playing and wants to join us hit up 'We shall have RESPECT' and I'll get you into the alliance. It's sort of a ghost town but at least there's plenty of room :unsmith:

C&C Rivals is now open to all worldwide!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.candcwarzones&rdid=com.ea.gp.candcwarzones

It's pretty good! Let's make the alliance not a ghost town!

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
All right, you miserable bastards, I just got 100% on the Konami Pixel Puzzle picross bullshit, so now I can do something useful with my life instead.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Rastor posted:

C&C Rivals is now open to all worldwide!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.candcwarzones&rdid=com.ea.gp.candcwarzones

It's pretty good! Let's make the alliance not a ghost town!

Lol at all the 1 star reviews saying "this isn't the exact same old c&c game I never got over!"

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Sexual Lorax posted:

All right, you miserable bastards, I just got 100% on the Konami Pixel Puzzle picross bullshit, so now I can do something useful with my life instead.

Same today, they give you a bunch of bonus puzzles that seem to be pieces of already completed boss/mini-boss levels. Are these new puzzles for the same pictures, or am I just re-doing puzzles now?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Same today, they give you a bunch of bonus puzzles that seem to be pieces of already completed boss/mini-boss levels. Are these new puzzles for the same pictures, or am I just re-doing puzzles now?

As far as I've been able to tell they're not new. I have no idea how to get the rest of the puzzles in each category.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Lol at all the 1 star reviews saying "this isn't the exact same old c&c game I never got over!"

Completely justified anger. :colbert:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I'm browsing the Switch store and Mom Hid My Game! (Hidden My Game By Mom) is apparently a $5 game. The hell?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Len posted:

I'm browsing the Switch store and Mom Hid My Game! (Hidden My Game By Mom) is apparently a $5 game. The hell?

Paid more my game by wallet mom.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Well, you're still playing :colbert:

I stopped playing a couple weeks ago :ssh:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Sexual Lorax posted:

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Now do the new puzzles that pop up randomly in the random shuffle free to play.

Jesus Toast
Sep 30, 2005

Applied to Grand Chase Goonsquad as Ailera

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Everyone form here, pm and the ios thread accepted to the Grand Chase guild. The guild leader isn't so active but I can do admin.
There's an in game chat (cartoon speech bubble(!) at the left of the main screen) it's easy to miss, but worth using.
If we ever get to 25-30 people I could set up a Discord. Might do the war thing soon.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
There's a new Tony Hawk game up for pre-reg, courtesy of the Skate Party/Snowboard Party publisher. It'll be out next week on the 13th.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Dec 4, 2018

lexxyth
Jan 21, 2015
What is the name of the Goon guild in CnC Rivals? I'm seeing a bunch of them when I search for Goon, including two almost full.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

lexxyth posted:

What is the name of the Goon guild in CnC Rivals? I'm seeing a bunch of them when I search for Goon, including two almost full.

thuly was running one

thuly posted:

C&C rivals just sent out The Big Beta Survey. If you're playing it and want free gems it took about half an hour to click through. Anyone that's playing and wants to join us hit up 'We shall have RESPECT' and I'll get you into the alliance. It's sort of a ghost town but at least there's plenty of room :unsmith:
but I don't think he's mashing the accept button right now

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
I've been sinking a shitload of time into the soothing-as-hell puzzle game I Love Hue.

You start with something like this:

And then swap tiles around until you have something like this:

Not many frills, just a ton of puzzles where you slowly turn chaos into order while relaxing music plays. Monetization: Ads, and you get 15 'prisms' per day - 3 prisms to do a new puzzle, 1 prism to replay an old puzzle. Buying any prisms pack (cheapest is 2bux) disables the ads permanently.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

that looks like a nightmare game designed to torture colorblind people.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

NmareBfly posted:

that looks like a nightmare game designed to torture colorblind people.

Looks like when my graphics card failed

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'm getting stressed just looking at it, why would you attack me like this.

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

ProfessorProf posted:

I've been sinking a shitload of time into the soothing-as-hell puzzle game I Love Hue.

This looks excellent, thanks for the post.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If you like I Love Hue I'd recommend Blendoku / Blendoku 2 which for me were more fun just because of the way the puzzles are designed. It's not just one big grid, it's kind of like a gradient-based crossword.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Terper posted:

I'm getting stressed just looking at it, why would you attack me like this.

It's a game where you open a puzzle, go "ohhhhh gently caress" and let your ocd take over while you sort poo poo.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
I just had a ton of invite requests pop on C&C rivals. I don't know of it was a stuck backlog or if it finally released on iOS or what but you're all accepted. If it wasn't showing them for the last month or something and you got accidentally ignored, sorry!

If anyone wants in the guild is "We shall have RESPECT." The video game part is the best mobile RTS I've played, same p2w grind loop as clash royale.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm going to Europe for two weeks, what're some good meaty games I can toss on my phone out recently?

lexxyth
Jan 21, 2015

thuly posted:

I just had a ton of invite requests pop on C&C rivals. I don't know of it was a stuck backlog or if it finally released on iOS or what but you're all accepted. If it wasn't showing them for the last month or something and you got accidentally ignored, sorry!

If anyone wants in the guild is "We shall have RESPECT." The video game part is the best mobile RTS I've played, same p2w grind loop as clash royale.

Any newbie tips or builds? What should i spent diamonds on?
The first flying unit seems rather weak and most of the tech units seem to expensive, so i'm still playing with the basic barracks and factory units.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

RBA Starblade posted:

I'm going to Europe for two weeks, what're some good meaty games I can toss on my phone out recently?

They have the internet in Europe, so I assume you mean for the long flight. King of Dragon Pass, Solitairica, and RetroArch have all saved my rear end on many a transoceanic flight.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
Supercell's Brawl Stars had a big update today ahead of next week's global release. All UI and much of the in-battle graphics were updated. I never could get into Clash of Clans or Clash Royale, but I've been enjoying this game for a while now. Usually I find virtual joystick controls frustrating, but not in this one.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Drone posted:

They have the internet in Europe, so I assume you mean for the long flight. King of Dragon Pass, Solitairica, and RetroArch have all saved my rear end on many a transoceanic flight.

Yeah should have clarified lol. Have Solitairica but I'll give KoDP and RetroArch a look, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
I play epic 7 and saw the guild but it was full and dont know the time penalty for leaving the pub guild Im in (I think there is one, it's probably 6 months lol.)