Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
taxpayers take it up the rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

bob dobbs is dead posted:

they seem to have been raised in appalachia and separately spent time in the midwest?

Ohio is real and a scary thing to grapple with, I know.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

If you click the tweeter's profile you find out it's for the "Delorable Choir", complete with a youtube link to some songs.

I will give you zero guesses as to what genre of music they sing in.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Grape posted:

If you click the tweeter's profile you find out it's for the "Delorable Choir", complete with a youtube link to some songs.

I will give you zero guesses as to what genre of music they sing in.

mariachi?

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
xpostin

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

:yeshaha:

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

It certainly doesn't make up for the vile things being done to POC and immigrants, but it is pretty satisfying whenever one of these texas hicks says "I didn't think the leopards would eat my face".

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

White boomers at my workplace always whine when the company hires young people or minorities.

It's affirmative action taking over the workplace!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Trap

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

etalian posted:

White boomers at my workplace always whine when the company hires young people or minorities.

you should tell them if they want to hang out with old white people all day, they should just fuckin retire already

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

etalian posted:

May the same fate greet their white daughters.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Business Gorillas posted:

you should tell them if they want to hang out with old white people all day, they should just fuckin overdose on fent already

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

etalian posted:

My workplace has been improved since the loudest of the boomers retired. He spent at least 25% of his time complaining about how lazy millennials were in between shopping on amazon and telling forever long stdh stories.

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1025442187054653441?s=20

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

OK I support building this section of the wall now

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Dr.Caligari posted:

My workplace has been improved since the loudest of the boomers retired. He spent at least 25% of his time complaining about how lazy millennials were in between shopping on amazon and telling forever long stdh stories.

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1025442187054653441?s=20

:emptyquote:

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

He'll build the wall but build Trumpolines at every section so you can see how the displaced side of your family lives. 25.99 for a jump and a four jump pass (renew every month) at a very reasonable even 150.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

VitalSigns posted:

OK I support building this section of the wall now

trump sending mexico his best

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
i guess putting taxpaying americans on the mexico side counts as having mexico paying for it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i never thought trump would deport me to mexico, says american citizen who voted for the "deport american citizens to mexico" candidate

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Plank Walker posted:

i guess putting chuds on the mexico side counts as having mexico paying for it

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
How can you live or own land near the border and not know about eminent domain?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Avirosb posted:

How can you live or own land near the border and not know about eminent domain?

if you look at the article they’re very well aware of it and are afraid they’ll be lowballed or the wall’s route will make their land worthless because they’ll be on the rio grande side of the wall

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

hobbesmaster posted:

if you look at the article they’re very well aware of it and are afraid they’ll be lowballed or the wall’s route will make their land worthless because they’ll be on the rio grande side of the wall

I get a paywall.
Let me rephrase then: How can you know about eminent domain and still vote for Donald Trump, the border wall guy?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

well they own land in a flood plain so

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

Avirosb posted:

Let me rephrase then: How can you know about eminent domain and still vote for Donald Trump, the border wall guy?

I'm kind of hoping the wall does get built; not only will these people lose part of their lands, but they'll also realize how ineffective a 1300mile fence will be.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Halloween Jack posted:

I have noticed that reactionaries on social media like to brand themselves as impish provocateurs, when their brand is being offended by everything all the time.
I clowned some reactionary friend-of-a-friend (a 50+-year-old man on a 20-something-year-old woman's page :raise:) so hard on Facebook one time that he blocked me in a big huff. It started when I posted "tl;dr" to the literal 8000+ word meeting minutes he posted from a Tea Party meeting where he described himself as a "local ne'er-do-well" that he posted as a reply to her post praising Obergfell v. Hodges and he got mad at me with every ten-dollar adjective he knew

edit: later on, she posted something about her struggles with weight loss and he went on a tirade about how her weight and dress made her look like a big slut and she needed to lose weight and change her look and attitude and she blocked him. maybe you shouldn't keep complete assholes on your facebook page because they "foster debate"!

HobbitGrease has issued a correction as of 20:03 on Dec 19, 2018

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Plank Walker posted:

i guess putting taxpaying americans on the mexico side counts as having mexico paying for it

some of them, i assume, are good people

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

HobbitGrease posted:

I clowned some reactionary friend-of-a-friend (a 50+-year-old man on a 20-something-year-old woman's page :raise:) so hard on Facebook one time that he blocked me in a big huff. It started when I posted "tl;dr" to the literal 8000+ word meeting minutes he posted from a Tea Party meeting where he described himself as a "local ne'er-do-well" that he posted as a reply to her post praising Obergfell v. Hodges and he got mad at me with every ten-dollar adjective he knew

edit: later on, she posted something about her struggles with weight loss and he went on a tirade about how her weight and dress made her look like a big slut and she needed to lose weight and change her look and attitude and she blocked him. maybe you shouldn't keep complete assholes on your facebook page because they "foster debate"!

B-b-b-but echo chambers! :qq:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
They exist friend, posting like all things in life, require balance.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002
It's funny watching the chuds throw fits about 45, but now even elected republican officials are ragequitting their own party:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/19/politics/kansas-legislature-republican-democrat/index.html

quote:

Two state lawmakers in Kansas announced on Wednesday that they would be switching their political party -- from Republican to Democratic.

In separate Facebook posts, state Rep. Stephanie Clayton and state Sen. Dinah Sykes said they would now be serving as Democrats in the state Legislature.
Last Wednesday, Kansas state Sen. Barbara Bollier also had announced she would be leaving the Republican Party and would come back in 2019 as a Democrat.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

are they going to vote to undo brownback's fuckery because if not they can still go gently caress off

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I for one applaud the return of the blue dog dems to the big tent, now please lock them in the cage with the lion and no tamer.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/jessicashortall/status/1075554355225477122

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1075554533487665152

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Trump is amything but gutless physically at least

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

That's so incredibly pathetic and it 100% cements that it is in fact him on that account and not just some dummy publicist account.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

doomrider7 posted:

That's so incredibly pathetic and it 100% cements that it is in fact him on that account and not just some dummy publicist account.

There was never any doubt he was doing the shitposting.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

T_D is having a rough day

Bump stock ban
No wall
No shut down
Charity shut down
And this

https://mobile.twitter.com/EMPosts/status/1075105574084403200

All I want for Christmas this year is to read a detailed breakdown on exactly how the chud riots/civil war will go down.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Dick Jones posted:

All I want for Christmas this year is to read a detailed breakdown on exactly how the chud riots/civil war will go down.

If the government wants to prevent riots, they just cut off the supply of electricity for the Hoverrounds and Rascal scooters. Can’t riot from your La-Z-Boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Dick Jones posted:

same as every other freeper post since 1999 about this subject