Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Epic High Five posted:

lol yeah being a proud marine is pretty dumb but using that status to mock high ranking people in the same stupid power structure is pretty funny

Oh, no, see that's the part you guys don't get. He wasn't flexing or being a dick. He thought, as a Marine, people would LIKE HIM if he said poo poo like that. He was so stupid he would insult people and think, "huh, wonder why they don't want to talk".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i see the cracked bumper in this one and wonder how many times hes been intentionally rear ended in parking lots

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Al! posted:

i see the cracked bumper in this one and wonder how many times hes been intentionally rear ended in parking lots

I can't believe they'd treat a hero like that

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

T_D reacts to Federal Reserve and stock market

quote:

End the Fed. Print our own money. Stop bailout of the Deep State and Multinational Corporations. America First. Nothing else matters
-
So obvious globalist banksters
-
I bet the Chinese are involved too. They know that it puts pressure on trump during the trade negotiations.
-
I had an idea last night. Probably a bad one. Not sure. Create a new currency. All the bills would be about the same shape and size. Make the notes very familiar to existing federal reserve notes. The new notes would have equivalent gold, silver and copper imbedded in them somehow. Once the new bills are made and ready to roll start exchanging existing federal reserve notes for the new “gold standard currency” until its phased out. Shut down the fed and open a new bank controlled by the American people with proper oversight. Name it the New American National Standard Bank or whatever. Not sure if it would work. Thoughts?
-
Yes Trump was fooled by little Steve Mnuchin. Who is part of the deep state. We need to fire him now and replace with MAGA Treasury Secretary!
-
Anyone w a brain will know it's not Trumps fault!
-
He's getting ready to go Jackson on their asses.
-
When we started the tariffs I figured the market would take a hit and I told myself I was ready to take some losses in the name of Patriotism. Then nothing happened. In fact, the market roared.

Now that the market is correcting in such a wild fashion...seemingly based soley on the actions Jerome Powell, something stinks. How can ONE MAN have so much power?
AUDIT THE FED
-
100%...who gets killed when the market tanks? Regular folks - Trump voters - not the coastal elites, not the Rinos, not the illegals, not the young millennial xe and xers, not the ne'erdowell loafers...the democrat rainbow coalition is not affected or they do not care...people like us r killed by the market tanks...our retirements are hosed by this...I loving lost 23% since the fed started loving w the rates
-
Perhaps to “bait the wolf out” so to speak. The more the Fed chair fucks up and does things like this (eight rate hikes in 2 years), the more ammo Trump has for making sweeping changes to the Fed.

A lot of it is optics. GEOTUS is well aware of many things we are not privy to. He’s working against a media political machine and has to work carefully.

Markets can be touchy and are deeply rooted in speculation and emotion. So perhaps him knee-jerkingly firing the Fed chair during a normal trading week would have even worse ripple effects internationally.

Would be a great Christmas gift if he fires him in the next 48 hours. Sooner the better, we already took the hit again in the DJI. Damage is done, tomorrow is closed markets, get him out.
-
The damage the Fed’s causing to our country and we the people is despicable. He should be in prison.
-
My resolve for him has only solidified more over his presidency. I would legitimately take a bullet for him (hopefully I’d get to die in Melania’s arms 😍)
-
POTUS knows what he's doing. There's no way the behavior of the Fed can be a surprise to him...
-
Dems winning the house is why the market tanked. Had Republicans kept the house, businesses could have counted on tax cuts 2.0. Now, they can only count on infantile children complaining about the way other people choose to spend their money.
-
Merry Christmas you loving filthy animals, I love you!! Pray for GEOTUS and thank God he's at the helm of our Great Nation. This is the next level. He's about to go to war with The Fed. He will show the normies why The Fed exists and why they are such an insidious cancer embedded in our Great Republic.
-
He's doing this so when the stock market crashes at epic proportions he will blame the Fed therefore you can bring in audit the fed but everything is done with taxes regulation and turn the coal power plants back on and drilling for oil and gas is to set up set up for when the market does crash we don't have to bail out the bucking banks .. Lord Help us and Protect Donald J Trump...
-
This is all part of the Deep State liberal elite Fake News media plan to make us blame the President but it won't work! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! WE STAND WITH TRUMP!

Lord Jesus protect Donald J Trump

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

i look forward to going back to the 19th century complete with a bank crisis once per decade, slavery, genocide, a war with Mexico on flimsy pretenses and finally a civil war

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

I had a conversation with a coworker today where he said, "I'm not a Trump supporter but we should consider the possibility that the deep state establishment is punishing trump for pulling out of Syria by causing market instability." What is happening

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Astrochicken posted:

I had a conversation with a coworker today where he said, "I'm not a Trump supporter but we should consider the possibility that the deep state establishment is punishing trump for pulling out of Syria by causing market instability." What is happening

hes a trump supporter but smart enough to realize that saying he is will make people hate him but not smart enough to be able to hide it

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Astrochicken posted:

I could suggest a much simpler possibility for him to consider.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Astrochicken posted:

we'll know trump is well and truly finished when the conspiracy theorists swing back around to "trump was a clinton plant all along"

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

lol it must be absolutely killing the chuds that jerome powell is the first non-jewish fed chair in 30 years

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

when did this GEOTUS stuff start? what exactly propelled him to God Emperor-hood?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

numerrik posted:

when did this GEOTUS stuff start? what exactly propelled him to God Emperor-hood?

when he triggered the libs

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

numerrik posted:

my guess is its some 4chan weeaboo poo poo that spread through "meme magic"

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

my guess is its some 4chan weeaboo poo poo that spread through "meme magic"

more specifically it's 4chan warhammer poo poo

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Brother Entropy posted:

more specifically it's 4chan warhammer poo poo

oh, the space Barbie crowd? gotcha.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

market does good, it's trump's incredible charisma and business savvy driving number up uP UP
market does bad, it's the deep state/jews/chinese/his own appointed subordinates sabotaging him

really makes u :thunk:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

quote:

100%...who gets killed when the market tanks? Regular folks - Trump voters - not the coastal elites, not the Rinos, not the illegals, not the young millennial xe and xers, not the ne'erdowell loafers...the democrat rainbow coalition is not affected or they do not care...people like us r killed by the market tanks...our retirements are hosed by this...I loving lost 23% since the fed started loving w the rates

:bisonyes:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I have never understood the chud-brained obsession with precious metals.

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Rare Metals can't be duplicated like regular bank notes. Chuds are famous for investing in gold/silver because it's a backup currency should the gubberment fail.

The 'inserting gold/silver into paper-money' idea is absolutely hilarious because people will melt down bills for the gold instead. Just like how people will steal copper piping from your loving walls for a quick buck.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"The market tanking hurts regular people, not the wealthy" is the stupidest thing that a trump supporter has ever thought, including that Trump is smart.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Zeroisanumber posted:

It's a Deep One thing.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

after society collapses we will return to bartering precious metals

ignore that people with ammo and guns will take your metals

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Kitfox88 posted:

after society collapses we will return to bartering precious metals

ignore that people with ammo and guns will take your metals

"I can't eat gold you dumb gently caress!"

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

Is shiny :downs:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Zeroisanumber posted:

That's why my bunker is full of beans, floor to ceiling.

All the beans I'll ever need. All the beans I'll ever want. Enough for this year, and the next, and the next--

*can opener falls and breaks*

That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was TIME now.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Post Trump voters kids realizing Santa is not real

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/s...ingawful.com%2F

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Powered Descent posted:

That's why my bunker is full of beans, floor to ceiling.

All the beans I'll ever need. All the beans I'll ever want. Enough for this year, and the next, and the next--

*can opener falls and breaks*

That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was TIME now.

it’s your girlfriends fault somehow

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
it's the ron paul libertarian types that are obsessed with the fed and inflation and austrian economics and returning to the gold standard. half of them are responding to the (((globalist bankers))) dogwhistle and the other half are brainwashed by youtube propaganda and actually believe that the wealthy somehow benefit from inflation at the expense of the poor and middle class. p sure its the same line of "reasoning" for the idea that coastal elites aren't hurt by a stock market crash.

you might be wondering why self-identified libertarians from 2008 who were devoted to free markets and small government are now worshipping the head of the federal government as a god-emperor, and a tariff-imposing one no less. well, it's simple: ron paul was super racist and xenophobic. repealing birthright citizenship was a major plank of his platform, there's the (((central bankers))) stuff of course, and in the 90s he distributed newsletters filled with language about black people that even trump knows better than to put on the record.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Post Trump voters kids realizing Santa is not real

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/s...ingawful.com%2F

Honestly this is loving funny, intentional or not

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Zeroisanumber posted:

The same people who truly, consciously believe that capitalism is Natural Law also want to believe that there's a natural atom of economic value.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zeroisanumber posted:

but you can eat lead you binch

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

but you can eat lead you binch

:blastu:

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

It's the monetary equivalent of astrology.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
if you point out that gold is just a different fiat currency than cash, and that gold actually has way less utility value than the us government and military, they get real mad.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
rest in peace toblerone triangular you created the first meme magic by fakeposting a conspiracy theory into reality.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Astrochicken posted:

PLEASE tell me you both ride on the back of a garbage truck together.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bushiz posted:

if you point out that gold is just a different fiat currency than cash, and that gold actually has way less utility value than the us government and military, they get real mad.

gold is used in computer circuitry for some stuff but paper money can be burned for warmth during the impending apocalypse so both of them have merit imo

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

numerrik posted:

remember when conservatives whined about Obama being revered as an emperor? lmao

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Blast of Confetti posted:

gold is used in computer circuitry for some stuff but paper money can be burned for warmth during the impending apocalypse so both of them have merit imo

if your society has evolved to making circuitry, you should probably be well on your way to disabusing yourself of things like currency but you go to war with the army you have, not the army you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

BraveUlysses posted:

remember when conservatives whined about Obama being revered as an emperor? lmao

This, like everything they ever accuse libs of doing is 100% projection. They always wanted a white god king, always wanted to put brown kids in camps, and always wanted to be able to act lovely to everyone around them without consequences. Thus Obama/Hitler comparisons, FEMA Death Camps and snowflakes.