Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

shut up blegum posted:

I'm afraid to ask, but what's the thread title referring to?

guy's wife wanted him to poo poo on her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

life is a joke posted:

.05 seems really low for a country like AUS. I might be ignorant but when I think of aussie stuff it involves british-style hard-drinkin' but in cities that look spread out like LA. yall drinking and driving over there or what? .05 sounds like a zero-tolerance thing that would come out of a rash of nasty crashes.

.05 is the standard, for people on normal licenses. Australia is known for its "nanny state" laws. A rash of crashes will have you (at the very least) knocked back to a provisional license, after a period of not being allowed to drive. Depending on what state you are in P plate licenses require you to have a 0 BAC or below .02. Also you get stuck with a bunch of rules like not having passengers and not being allowed on the road at certain times. We have fairly frequent stops for random breath tests, as well as "booze bus" road blocks set up to test every car passing through a major road. Also permanent speed cameras, hidden speed cameras, regular speed cameras and coming this year cameras that check whether you are touching your undocked mobile device while driving (which is illegal).

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

InediblePenguin posted:

guy's wife wanted him to poo poo on her

Oh wow

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

shut up blegum posted:

I'm afraid to ask, but what's the thread title referring to?

The greatest take ever told, that's what

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Hello thread,

I want to ask my wife if I can poo in her vagina and then jerk off while she gives birth to my logs, is this a good idea?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

Hello thread,

I want to ask my wife if I can poo in her vagina and then jerk off while she gives birth to my logs, is this a good idea?

Don't stink shame.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I (32M) have been with my wife (32F) for 14years ( w/ marital issues). I am recently infatuated with her sister (20F). It feels wrong and I need help before it goes sideways.

quote:

Background:

I've been with my wife since we were 18 and freshmen in college.

married at 24

I have an extremely poor relationship with my family. I do not see either parents and only maintain a relationship with my brother.

I was basically adopted into my wife's family early on and love them.

my sister-in-law law was very young when wife and I started dating. We were very close in a big-brother way.

Marital Issues:

4 years ago, I caught my wife sexting a mutual friend. Upon confrontation and further investigation, I concluded that they did not have sex, but at the very least progressed to some making out.

At the end of the day, we worked it out and stayed together. We communicated our needs better and things were good for another two years. This is a gross over simplification, but not the point of this post.

Over the past two years I have been unhappy in our marriage. I stayed mainly because of what divorce would cost us. We would lose our home and I would lose her family (my only family).

Dead bedroom has become a thing as well despite the fact she is objectively still very attractive and in good shape. I am also in the best shape of my life working in an active career.

The Sister-in-law (20F):

Over the past year she's grown into a woman

Physically, I'm very attracted to her.

We have a great friendship and are close.

Obviously given the circumstances, I recognize how wrong, -anything between us is. She (likely) sees me as a brother only, she trusts me and looks up to me, I'm married to her sister, there's the whole family, and age gap to name just a few of the issues...

I said likely above because she sometimes does things that feel flirtatious and touchy.

As time has gone on, I've become infatuated with her and the idea of being with her.

Consequences:

it's starting to affect me mentally and exacerbating my resentment toward my marriage.

I feel like a piece of poo poo when I am remember not so long ago she was just a kid.

Ghosting or ignoring her without explanation would hurt her.

Telling her might even be worse

My Wife and her are close. We inevitably end up together as a group.

Conclusion:

I've been coasting, hoping that the feelings disspate. They have not. It keeps me up at night. I've contemplated therapy for professional help, divorce and abandonment, confession to her and/or the wife, and even telling her I need to minimize contact with no explanation.

I see no way forward without causing a major rift and ruining our lives. Your advice is appreciated. If you think I'm a dirt bag and would like to tell me so, I understand =\

TL;DR: Married 14 years and unhappy. Falling for 20yr old sister in law. Don't want to feel this way and need advice moving forward.

"My marriage is long over and I want to gently caress my wife's 20 year old sister who I've known since she was a little kid. What should I do?" :barf:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

100% sure the guy is blowing smoke up his own rear end about the sister in any way even possibly sharing his feelings.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
That is so fully idiotic lol

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Moon Atari posted:

.05 is the standard, for people on normal licenses. Australia is known for its "nanny state" laws. A rash of crashes will have you (at the very least) knocked back to a provisional license, after a period of not being allowed to drive. Depending on what state you are in P plate licenses require you to have a 0 BAC or below .02. Also you get stuck with a bunch of rules like not having passengers and not being allowed on the road at certain times. We have fairly frequent stops for random breath tests, as well as "booze bus" road blocks set up to test every car passing through a major road. Also permanent speed cameras, hidden speed cameras, regular speed cameras and coming this year cameras that check whether you are touching your undocked mobile device while driving (which is illegal).

A lot of those iirc are basically because males under 25 are massively over-represented in car crash fatalities, and a lot of cases where a drunk/reckless driver packs the car full of their friends then crashes and kills them all.

That said though, combined with needing dozens of hours of driving experience to get a license now, just getting one at all can be difficult, especially if you don't have parents/family willing to supervise for all those hours or can pay an instructor to do so. I'm pretty sure nearly everyone cheats on them.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I [29F] feel like my best friend’s [44F] husband [46M] was being inappropriate. Tell me I’m overreacting PLEASE.

So I recently moved across the country to close the gap on the LDR I was in. I didn’t have any friends for the first three months and it was really hard, then I met K. K and I are two peas in a pod and I flipping adore her company! We get along monstrously well.

I’ve met her kiddos a few times and I love the crap out of them, and they return the feelings. I recently met her husband S. K and S were the picture perfect image, you could FEEL the love between them. The way he looks at her was wonderful, they are genuinely close and it’s just great. I even said to K a few times “when I grow up, I hope my partner and I are like you guys”. I look up to them a lot, despite having only met him once, they’re just so damned down to earth.

K and I are catching up for lunch tomorrow and I had the following message exchange, I know I should’ve just stopped replying. However, I hoped that the behaviour was just my misinterpretation, I was also a tad oblivious initially, because this is my friend’s husband! Why wouldn’t it be innocent?

S: I hear you have a date tomorrow

Me: I DO I AM SO EXCITED OMG

S: I hope you behave 😉

M: NEVER! I’m pretty sure you’ve met me, sort your expectations out haha

S: are you naughty?

M: ha! Suppose it depends if you’re asking my mum or not. Pretty sure I’ve grown out of that.

S: What if I’m asking you?

M: then I’m not sure what you’re asking. I’m pretty sure I’m going to heaven, like 90% haha

S: let’s talk about that 10%

M: lol no. What are you and the young ladies getting up to while I steal your wife?

(It is a running joke that I like to steal K)

S: stealing?... mmm can I watch?

S: we need to talk about that 10%

S: enjoy lunch tomorrow

M: will do

Is there a chance this was all just like... inappropriate humour? I feel SO upset, confused and uncomfortable. I don’t know why to say to K, if I should at all. I don’t know how to handle aaaanyyyy of this. My fiancé says I just need to block him, but I can almost guarantee he’d tell K that I blocked him, she would then ask why... Maybe I’m catastrophising, I don’t know.

TL;DR I’m pretty sure my best friend’s husband was hitting on me, feeling very disappointed, sad and uncomfortable. How to fix?

If they were all in their 20s I would say it was "inappropriate humor." But I think he's hitting on her.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I (32M) have been with my wife (32F) for 14years ( w/ marital issues). I am recently infatuated with her sister (20F). It feels wrong and I need help before it goes sideways.

I've been coasting, hoping that the feelings disspate. They have not. It keeps me up at night. I've contemplated therapy for professional help, divorce and abandonment, confession to her and/or the wife, and even telling her I need to minimize contact with no explanation.

"Should I confess to my wife that I'm in love with her 20 year old sister?"

Yes, but only after setting up a video camera and streaming it live on Youtube, please.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Anne Whateley posted:

Let's be clear I would definitely murder dindins boyfie immediately, but someone who literally types “I do not know what you are trying to say there - could you clarify?” instead of just "?" ALSO deserves hatred

Occasionally the truth actually is in the middle

This is one of the reasons I hate texting, but I'm old. :corsair:

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

(likely) (everything about it) :rolleyes:

This guy needs therapy/marriage counseling, ensuring he keeps his mouth shut to his wife and family about his attraction to SiL (but not to the therapist). If he divorced and started dating my bet is the attraction would evaporate - he’s looking for the kindness, closeness, and trust he had prior to his wife cheating and is too afraid to move forward from what he’s known since 18 years old. And provided he’s not an rear end about it, he could divorce amicably and still retain some sort of relationship with the in-laws.

What we don’t know is what caused his wife to get involved with the mutual friend to begin with.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Haifisch posted:

Joke's on him, trash men see women existing as a sign that said women want sexual attention. They could be wearing a potato sack and they'd still be getting hit on by dudes.

Either way, :sever:.

Of course guys are going to hit on women wearing something that says "I da ho"

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

CannonFodder posted:

Of course guys are going to hit on women wearing something that says "I da ho"

heehehhhehheh

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Admiral Ray posted:

I dunno if this was posted, but in other, totally non-enraging news:

:vd:

No, contact me instead so I can beat you so bad you can't get out of bed for a week.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

quote:

quote:

My fiance [29m] might have an utterly bizarre habit and I [25f] have no idea what to do.

Obviously using a throwaway for this. I've been with my bf for 4 years, we've been living together for 2 and he proposed coming up to 5 months ago now. I have been absolutely deliriously happy for that time. We met through mixed basketball at uni (I'm doing a PhD in applied behavioural science) and he graduated a few years ago and is working very successfully in a small law firm. I know all his friends and they are lovely. His sister is one of my best friends. His parents are alternative, hippy types and I think he has rebelled a little against them but there is nothing that strange I can tell about his family at all.

So to the first weird thing that happened – we had a house party to celebrate our engagement, with lots of friends and family. Quite early in the night, one of my friends came up and told me I better have a look in the bathroom. I did so and there was a perfectly formed turd just sitting in the bath. No more than 2m away from the perfectly functioning toilet. I cleaned it up and spent the rest of the night wondering who the hell could possibly have done such a thing. My fiancé just looked baffled when I told him and we just couldn’t work it out. No-one was that drunk. It was barely 8:30. All our friends are respectable professional types. No-one was on drugs. There was no vengeful ex in attendance. The weirdest thing is that the turd formation seemed to have a certain artistry, for want of a better word, as if the unknown shitter had taken exceptional pride and care. I kept looking at everyone all night just wondering, and it really put an uneasy vibe on the whole evening. I suppose I never really forgot about that incident, but it was just so puzzling that I had to put it out of mind as just one of those inexplicable mysteries of life.

Fast forward a couple of months and I’m in the front garden, and I see something sitting on the painted brick wall at the front of our house. On closer inspection, it’s another perfectly formed turd. There was absolutely no doubt about its human origin, given it was poised perfectly right on top of a wall only 20 cm thick. Someone must have gone to exceptional trouble to clamber up, squat there in full view of the street, and complete their nasty business. Unbelievable. When my fiancé came home, he was again a perfect picture of bafflement, turning into anger. We thought about getting security cameras but that never happened – again perhaps because it was just so weird that it was easier not to think about it.

Fast forward to last night. We’re out to dinner with a few of my fiance’s friends from uni (they had been overseas and hadn’t been to the engagement) and the husband starts recounting the story of the elusive and mysterious Night Shitter from their residential college – the same attended by my fiancé. Apparently over a period of three years, every few weeks, mysterious perfectly formed turds appeared around the college. On the lawn, in the middle of the corridor, in the library, in the driveway, even on a table in the middle of the dining hall. There was a massive witch hunt but the culprit was never caught. They were also called the Bowel Artist because what always stood out was how perfectly crafted the shits were: a delicate but fulsome spiral, always elegantly formed and complete. Then the shitter went mysteriously silent. During this story they were all laughing about except me. Then I realised something.

In all the years we have lived together, not once have I ever known my fiancé to use the toilet for #2s. Not once. Not ever. I couldn’t believe that I'd never noticed it before. I stared at him across the table but he betrayed zero sign – he was just laughing at the story with everyone else. He caught my eye and didn’t even seem fazed. As we walked home I confronted him – I said straight out: I think you’re the Bowel Artist. He thought it was the funniest thing he’d ever heard, then as he realised I was serious, he looked me straight in the eye and denied it. I said you’ve never done a #2 in our house. He insisted that he had, but said he usually went at work after his morning coffee. Next he was laughing about it again. He was totally convincing and I let it go but the more I think about it, the evidence just seems too compelling. I’m 90% sure it’s him. I have hunted through my psych texts and this behaviour just seems impossible for someone so otherwise grounded and successful. Our sex life is fabulous, I can’t see anything else wrong with him. But if this is true, how can I marry him? I’m at a complete loss.

Tl;dr: My fiance might be the unknown Night Shitter from his college days, and seems to be at it again.

Somebody needs to set this guy up with the woman from a while back who posted pictures of her dumps on instagram while she was out on a dinner date.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Children are not dodgeballs to be bounced off the faces of rear end in a top hat in-laws.

I literally laughed out loud at this.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

MightyJoe36 posted:

My fiance [29m] might have an utterly bizarre habit and I [25f] have no idea what to do.

I'm doing a PhD in applied behavioural science

I think someone just found her dissertation topic.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Renegret posted:

I can't decide if her husband is actually a feeder or is just a fatass who feels threatened by his wife's success.

My money is on the second one.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

chemtrail huffer posted:

I mean, if leaving the church and coming out as a lesbian is what will make this woman happiest, then obviously she should do that. That said, this thread contains probably hundreds of posts pointing out (accurately) how lovely it is when one person in a relationship opens it up so they can gently caress the yoga instructor or the new intern at work, then gets mad at their partner for not being happy enough about it, so I'm kind of surprised to see everyone pivot to agreeing that this OP is being lovely and regressive for being sad that his wife is leaving him for someone who fucks better. I mean, hasn't he heard of compersion??

Yeah, but this dude sounds like he was turned on by his wife's friend and when she suggested a threesome, he jumped at the chance hoping it would be all about two women pleasing him and he would get to bone his wife's hot friend. Now that it didn't work out that way, he's crying about his wife "destroying his marriage."

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

"My marriage is long over and I want to gently caress my wife's 20 year old sister who I've known since she was a little kid. What should I do?" :barf:

I like that most of these posts try to say they know they shouldn't share their feelings with them but express it like

"It (might not be) a good idea to share this with her". Lol he's definitely gonna tell her and freak her out.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
It's definitely one of those thing that he should just get over himself and take to the grave. You'd think a 32 year old man would know when to recognize when he's thinking with his dick instead of his brain by now.

This story will end with the 20 year old getting a boyfriend and the OP will complain that he's been betrayed. Bonus points if she gets a girlfriend instead.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

another day, another man on the internet who mistakes basic human kindness from a younger woman as her thirsting for his dick

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
My (22M) girlfriend (22F) broke up with me over playing videogames.

quote:

Background - we'd just gone on an excellent date (in my opinion, looked at the pretty lights, danced, had a great dinner). On the way back she had a loo emergency so we rushed home and she rushed into the bathroom. I fire up the pc because I'd just purchased PUBG as a Christmas present to myself and I'd been raring to go all day.

She come out, busy putting photos on Instagram. Expresses interest at my enthusiasm and agrees when I suggest a movie when I'm done. I know sex is off the table because she's going through a phase where she's struggling with depression.

I play and then turn it off to find that she's in bed. I shrug and try to join her but she tells me I'm sleeping in the other room tonight and that if I can ignore her then I can ignore her the entire night.

At this point I get a little angry, because I felt like I wasn't ignoring her for the videogame - we'd just spent an entire lovely evening together. It wasn't like I'd just gamed the entire time. She'd not shown any appreciation either, not even a hug or a kiss.

I stalk out of the room and sleep in the cold because we've got only one comforter. I'm pissed in the morning and I thought she'd apologize but she's mad because I didn't console her and be sweet to her when she was mad. And that's grounds to call me a terrible boyfriend and end the relationship.

This was on Christmas night. I ignored it best I could but now it's catching up and I'm beginning to crumble.

TL;DR came home after a date and turned on the PC while the girlfriend was busy on her phone. End the game to start up a movie and my girlfriend is already in bed and angry because I ignored her to play videogames. I get angry and leave, next morning I find out that I was supposed to have consoled her.

She thinks this is enough reason to end the relationship.

Please help.

Kill all gamers. Just murder them all.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

Renegret posted:

ou'd think a 32 year old man would know when to recognize when he's thinking with his dick instead of his brain by now.

Marrying your HS sweetheart emotionally stunts people, this is my belief. Image not experiencing all of the personal growth that arises from navigating relationships as a young adult. All of these together since 16/17/18 years old sound incredibly lame, even when they're "good". It's nearly the same as being an adult virgin.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

nah, lady's in the wrong there

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

life is a joke posted:

Marrying your HS sweetheart emotionally stunts people, this is my belief. Image not experiencing all of the personal growth that arises from navigating relationships as a young adult. All of these together since 16/17/18 years old sound incredibly lame, even when they're "good". It's nearly the same as being an adult virgin.

agreed. everyone i have met who did that seems to have some weird rear end opinions of good relationships

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Assuming this guy is telling the story as it actually happened, she sounds terrible. If he had left her alone for 6 hours to play video games despite her asking him to do anything else then sure, but she's already doing something by herself when he starts up the game, he's offered to do something with her after the game, and she vanishes off to the bedroom without so much as a "hey are you gonna be done soon?"

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
They always have relationship habits they get from TV, like men have a man cave and women are wryly exasperated and need wine. Where else can you look if your life is an extension of children playing house?

I'm thinking more about unfulfilled r/r posters that are itching to cheat right now, rather than actual sweethearts who make it work IRL. Angry posting about the love-havers! :argh:

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Brother Entropy posted:

nah, lady's in the wrong there
Yeah, it’s like she’s, in his own words, struggling with depression. How to possibly explain her behavior, gosh I don’t know

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

a heated gamer-boyfriend moment

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
PERSON WITH DEPRESSION: *self-sabotages, goes to sleep*
REDDIT: “This is because women hate gamers, BOTTOM TEXT”

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

AmiYumi posted:

Yeah, it’s like she’s, in his own words, struggling with depression. How to possibly explain her behavior, gosh I don’t know

my own depression has never once lead me to pull the 'when i said to do X what you were actually supposed to do was Y' horseshit

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
It's the holiday gift that keeps on giving.

[update]Wife and I had a few threesomes, now she's decided she's a lesbian and wants a divorce.

So, Kate and I went to church counseling, and I talked with the in-laws at Christmas. It went as bad as it could have. I spoke with a priest first individually while Kate spoke with a female counselor, then all four of us talked together.

I decided the best thing to do was be completely honest. Yes, I had a threesome with Jen and Kate. Yes, I knew Kate was masturbating with a toy to lesbian porn afterwards. No, I didn't know where Kate was on several nights. It was mortifying to describe my sex life in detail, but the counselors wanted to know exactly what we were doing.

The priest said it was basically all my fault, that as head of the household I should have been more involved in my wife's personal life and steered her away from temptation. I didn't do anything to restrain her evil impulses or talk with her about it then. We should have been more involved as a family, doing things together, so things like this couldn't have happened. I was the one who first agreed to the threesome, and Kate told her counselor that she only agreed to it because I did.

As head of the family, the priest said, I first committed adultery with Jen and then encouraged my wife to do the same by example, so this is all on me. When I got angry and asked what I was supposed to do when a gorgeous blonde girl in a string bikini top and tennis shorts asked to have sex with me and my wife, I got a lecture about not only needing to say no to temptation, I should have helped Kate avoid being in a situation like that to begin with. I'm the one driving my wife away, I'm the one who hosed up.

They gave Kate a huge spiel about how she's giving in to sin and her family and God will not welcome her, but she said, and I quote, 'I'm tired of being lied to about God and what makes me a good or bad person. If God hates me for that, He shouldn't have made me the way I am.' Kate showed me pictures on her phone. She's had sex with Jen with just the two of them, on a night when I was working really late at the office. And she's been flirting up a storm with another girl at the tennis club.

The really bad part was on Christmas, when I asked her parents if they could help. My father in law looked me in the eye and said he'd always wondered about Kate, and was surprised when she married me. He wants his daughter to be happy, even if that means leaving me and the church. My mother in law said the same thing, that she thinks I'm a nice guy but if it's my happiness or Kate's she's going to side with her daughter. My brother in law was even worse, he said he thinks the church is a load of bullshit and he's only still on the rolls because he can't be bothered to officially leave.

It looks like I'm losing my family, all my respect at church, and the love of my life, all because I said yes to that slut. It's so hard to be a man these days.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I mean, what the dude did wrong in the post as written was "touch a videogame for a period of time greater than 3 seconds"

Diagnosis 1: girlfriend (22F) wanted to end the relationship for unrelated reasons and is using this as an extremely flimsy pretext, perhaps as a response to her own (unwarranted) feelings of guilt for enjoying a romantic evening with OP (22M) despite wanting to break up with him

Diagnosis 2: girlfriend (22F) is going through a depressive phase as mentioned in the post and is stewing over her own feelings instead of talking about them and let this get ahead of her

Either way it's a super early-20s move and some time apart is for the best anyway

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

They gave Kate a huge spiel about how she's giving in to sin and her family and God will not welcome her, but she said, and I quote, 'I'm tired of being lied to about God and what makes me a good or bad person. If God hates me for that, He shouldn't have made me the way I am.' Kate showed me pictures on her phone. She's had sex with Jen with just the two of them, on a night when I was working really late at the office. And she's been flirting up a storm with another girl at the tennis club.

Good job Jen. You saved her.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Cythereal posted:

The priest said it was basically all my fault, that as head of the household I should have been more involved in my wife's personal life and steered her away from temptation.

~called it~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

AmiYumi posted:

Depression can be an explanation for being a jerk to your loved ones, but not an excuse

Putting up with all of someone's bullshit because what can you do, they're going through some poo poo right now :shrug: is for their family, not their friends and significant others