Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This is amazing

X post

Can we please get a tl;dr? What did he actually DO?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Powered Descent posted:

showed up to an optional presentation about microaggressions, poo poo all over it, stormed out, and had not managed to become less red or put on any clothes since then.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Powered Descent posted:

he went to an optional lecture on microagressions. while there he recorded himself being a huge piece of poo poo. this was reported to the university who wrote him up

the university gave him every opportunity to stay in school and find some alternate punishment, but instead he pissed away every chance. hired an attorney, fired his attorney, and became insanely obsessed with documenting everything which is why hes sharing it. apparently he was really obsessed with one email the administration sent him and at the meeting he ranted about it and then, for no reason, read an email explaining why he is failing a class. the university told him, and he seems to understand, that they wanted to kick him out for a year. he's not expelled but he has to reapply.

now hes giving supervillain speeches and thinks that he can sue and I guess get readmitted and destroy his enemies. hopefully he will get help for whatever the gently caress is wrong with his brain and that will make him not a piece of poo poo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

cumshitter posted:

he went to an optional lecture on microagressions. while there he recorded himself being a huge piece of poo poo. this was reported to the university who wrote him up

the university gave him every opportunity to stay in school and find some alternate punishment, but instead he pissed away every chance. hired an attorney, fired his attorney, and became insanely obsessed with documenting everything which is why hes sharing it. apparently he was really obsessed with one email the administration sent him and at the meeting he ranted about it and then, for no reason, read an email explaining why he is failing a class. the university told him, and he seems to understand, that they wanted to kick him out for a year. he's not expelled but he has to reapply.

now hes giving supervillain speeches and thinks that he can sue and I guess get readmitted and destroy his enemies. hopefully he will get help for whatever the gently caress is wrong with his brain and that will make him not a piece of poo poo

And to make matters worse he is being talked about on 4chan/stormfront/T_D/RedPill which means UAV must be getting floods of emails and phone calls.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
he'll be selling cum-enhancement supplements on infowars within the year

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

And to make matters worse he is being talked about on 4chan/stormfront/T_D/RedPill which means UAV must be getting floods of emails and phone calls.

Honestly, the school has no obligation to engage with this idiotic lot. "Oh, you want to know how we came to the decision to exclude your Stormfront buddy? Privileged information." *click, dial-tone* Fronty calls back in a huff. "Still privileged" *click*

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

An insane mind posted:

Honestly, the school has no obligation to engage with this idiotic lot. "Oh, you want to know how we came to the decision to exclude your Stormfront buddy? Privileged information." *click, dial-tone* Fronty calls back in a huff. "Still privileged" *click*
It's a state, not a private, school - so there may be some statutory requirement to explain things or provide documents. Not like this brain genious who fired his attorney so he could crush the PC establishment with his perfectly reasoned relentless logical arguments will ever figure out how to take advantage any such laws.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

"My career as a doctor didn't really take off until a group of howling racist baboons decided to call my university en masse, that's when things got interesting..."

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

FMguru posted:

It's a state, not a private, school - so there may be some statutory requirement to explain things or provide documents. Not like this brain genious who fired his attorney so he could crush the PC establishment with his perfectly reasoned relentless logical arguments will ever figure out how to take advantage any such laws.

Depends on state regs, they might have a requirement to fill in a document request which is more effort than most of the outrage brigade are willing to do. Also the concept of privileged information can still apply, especially if it involves an ongoing court case.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

FMguru posted:

price is right rules, how long in days until he’s got cernovich and or randazza lawyering for him?

I’m saying 3.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Agean90 posted:

Depends on state regs, they might have a requirement to fill in a document request which is more effort than most of the outrage brigade are willing to do. Also the concept of privileged information can still apply, especially if it involves an ongoing court case.

remember THOT AUDIT lasted a few days before it became clear that none of these chuds were going to actually bother filling out an IRS complaint form

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
in one of the recordings he posted online, the guy who thinks microaggressions are PC bullshit worried that if the administration made him take a mental health examination, then people who knew might treat him differently as a result

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Listening to the audio, it's clear that this kid's comprehension skills are not those of a doctor.

Like, he listened to a lecture and then aggressively declares how much he doesn't get it while simultaneously demonstrating the aggressive behavior the lecture was about.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Bushiz posted:

Not waspy enough for the Dems.

Call it a conspiracy theory but I kind of just started assuming we saw less and less of har because she might be more left wing than David "capitalism is great" Hog

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Listening to the audio I get a real "schizophren-ish" vibe off of him, but I'm not at all qualified to say because I'm not a doctor.

...and neither is he.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is what happens when you get your debate ideas from Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson YouTube compilations

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

in one of the recordings he posted online, the guy who thinks microaggressions are PC bullshit worried that if the administration made him take a mental health examination, then people who knew might treat him differently as a result

yeah he's having some kinda breakdown

med school's somewhat famous for that. suicides too

i wonder how well they can compel him to get treatment

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

He puts out a serious dose of creeper vibes. You don't need to be a doctor to recognize that.

The tapes sound like something they'd play after he'd done a shooting or suicide, and eveyone would ask why nothing was done about such an obvious damaged egg.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

moths posted:

Like, he listened to a lecture and then aggressively declares how much he doesn't get it while simultaneously demonstrating the aggressive behavior the lecture was about.

that sounds entirely consistent with doctors I’ve come across

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Biggest red flag for me was when they asked him, "why are we having this meeting?" and he hemmed and hawed for several minutes instead of saying "there have been complaints about my behavior." Like if he doesn't understand he's done something wrong, he can't be held responsible for it.

Akilles
Dec 29, 2008

KomradeX posted:

Call it a conspiracy theory but I kind of just started assuming we saw less and less of har because she might be more left wing than David "capitalism is great" Hog

This was my impression as well. She was much more radical

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
the irony of this bozo exhibiting the exact qualities brought up in the lecture is pretty on brand for this world

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
man there is something satisfying about chuds doubling down into their own personal hell

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

cumshitter posted:

he should, perhaps, cool his jets

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

thehandtruck posted:

man there is something satisfying about chuds doubling down into their own personal hell

Its because they forced us into it with them

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

thehandtruck posted:

Hell dimension usually sucks, but this is one great aspect.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

This is amazing

X post

If the first audio was not bad enough, the 2nd one kisses any hope goodbye and this happened

I'm impressed at how, within 15 seconds of him talking in the ASAC hearing recording, he's already convinced me he needs a punch in the face. Does he look like Ted Cruz? He sounds like he looks like Ted Cruz.

Edit: I got as far as him realizing that he did, in fact, get an email from them, and instead of saying "Oh, you did send me an email, I must have overlooked it originally", he sounds so condescending while trying to open it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This probably did not help his case that he is stable

He decided to take a photo of the ASAC meeting. The look on these peoples faces.

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011

tag yourself

I’m the person covering themself entirely with their hand, cringing so mightily that the earth experience perturbations in its orbit

also it’s really awful how quickly bizarre news outlets like doubleudoubleudoubleudot realactualnews dot com are churning out articles championing the whole sjw campus overstepping thing

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

This is amazing

X post

If the first audio was not bad enough, the 2nd one kisses any hope goodbye and this happened

Tge audio at the article is crazy, dude sounds like Ben Shapiro at full speed

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SnakeParty posted:

also it’s really awful how quickly bizarre news outlets like doubleudoubleudoubleudot realactualnews dot com are churning out articles championing the whole sjw campus overstepping thing

No it's not, there's a lot of money to be made in grifting the chuds.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

This probably did not help his case that he is stable

He decided to take a photo of the ASAC meeting. The look on these peoples faces.

What's ASAC?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

A Sad rear end CHUD

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Holy poo poo that second audio. I highly recommend the 17 minute mark. A dude just asks him why he thinks they are having the meeting. And he is incapable of answering. He keeps on obfuscating and twisting a super simple question. What an absolute chore of a human being.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

fishing with the fam posted:

Holy poo poo that second audio. I highly recommend the 17 minute mark. A dude just asks him why he thinks they are having the meeting. And he is incapable of answering. He keeps on obfuscating and twisting a super simple question. What an absolute chore of a human being.

He’s doing the same kind of “always accuse” strategy that scientologists learn. It’s almost certainly a coincidence and maybe just a symptom of whatever mental illness makes scientology seem appealing to those who rise through the ranks.

It would be sad if he weren’t a chud, as they’re clearly trying to find a solution that would allow him to continue and he just hatefully pisses all over everything they try to extend.

Will he do a Damore and self-diagnose autism?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

post Trump voters begging Trump not to kill their children with mccain cancer

quote:

JOHNSON COUNTY, Ind. — The children fell ill, one by one, with cancers that few families in this suburban Indianapolis community had ever heard of. An avid swimmer struck down by glioblastoma, which grew a tumor in her brain. Four children with Ewing’s sarcoma, a rare bone cancer. Fifteen children with acute lymphocytic leukemia, including three cases diagnosed in the past year.

Now, families in a county that voted overwhelmingly for President Trump are making demands of his administration that collide directly with one of his main agendas: the rolling back of health and environmental regulations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/02/climate/tce-cancer-trump-environment-deregulation.html

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

my bony fealty posted:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/02/climate/tce-cancer-trump-environment-deregulation.html

UHHHHHH SIR, SIR PRESIDENT TRUMP SIR, I VOTED FOR *OTHER* PEOPLE'S CHILDREN TO BE SACRIFICED TO MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO OF WHITE SUPREMACY, NOT *MY* CHILDREN SIR

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I love the leopards eating people's faces party

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

my bony fealty posted:

*pish* Weak sisters who won't sacrifice their children in the name of TRUMP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
no you were supposed to murder other people's kids who deserve it via ignorance and inaction, not my kids trump please this is making me consider maybe not voting for you in 2020!!!