Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Awwwwwwwww

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1078770281093558272

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
How is that face real

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Thundercracker posted:

How is that face real

This Is The President

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

he would make those faces during the republican primary debates when jeb! or somebody was talking poo poo about him or defending themselves and the broadcast would invariably split screen between him and the other guy (because trump was much more animated than everyone else and more interesting to watch) and it was actually incredibly effective because making exaggerated facial expressions of disbelief or eye-rolls let him rebut jeb!'s argument in real time as he was making it.

the background also makes the shot look like its from a debate which makes me think the picture is from back then.

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 00:53 on Dec 29, 2018

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Never mind that he didn't recognize most of the words or any of the questions.

Trailer Park President.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
president no neck

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Tashilicious posted:

https://twitter.com/ChrisLu44/status/1078322759997014019?s=19

"Since we're not paying you see if your landlord will accept bring paid in trade"

"Consult your personal attorney lmfao"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Inept posted:

i appreciate the 69 on her head

yeah shove that forehead dick up my rear end while you lick my balls

look at that dudes hosed up tiny baby fingernails. it’s loving disturbing.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

bird with big dick posted:

loving gross gently caress you for pointing that out

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

what are y-oh my loving god

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Thundercracker posted:

How is that face real
Life finds a way.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

why the hell do people trim their nails that far? people use their nails all the time, many times without realizing it and I hate when I freshly trimmed them and i ended up trimming at length where they're not accessible for a few days. Then I remember how useful they were. that guy's nails are crazeh

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I think it’s a result of severe nail baiting that permanently disfigures the nail shape

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

why the hell do people trim their nails that far? people use their nails all the time, many times without realizing it and I hate when I freshly trimmed them and i ended up trimming at length where they're not accessible for a few days. Then I remember how useful they were. that guy's nails are crazeh

That’s not overtrimming, that’s compulsive nail biting.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

X post

Also

Mr Ice Cream Glove has issued a correction as of 06:16 on Dec 29, 2018

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

KomradeX posted:

You know everyone focuses on that David Hog cause he went Centrist Dem, but what ever happened to the girl survivor?

Not waspy enough for the Dems.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
the liberal democratic establishment are loving calculating parasites who are clearly and desperately searching for politicians to groom in the Obama mold even if they’re just barely in college - except they’re still loving cowards so they certainly can’t allow some nontraditional queer kid to join the fray.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dr. Killjoy posted:

the liberal democratic establishment are loving calculating parasites who are clearly and desperately searching for politicians to groom in the Obama mold even if they’re just barely in college - except they’re still loving cowards so they certainly can’t allow some nontraditional queer kid to join the fray.

She should team up with Ocasio-Cortez and run under that banner.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Thundercracker posted:

How is that face real

His head looks like someone stuffed one of these things into a dress shirt:

Dr. Killjoy posted:

I'm told that she's also an anarchist but I can;t seem to find anything online that supports this. Either way, your other points cover it. She's too scary for the squares.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
e; wrong thread

Dr.Caligari has issued a correction as of 16:13 on Dec 29, 2018

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/1079032172332437504

:allears:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

So much winning.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
it's not even his money but trump just can't resist stiffing the people he promised to pay

svenkatesh
Sep 5, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Here's a hot take - maybe not giving handouts to soyboys* isn't a bad thing. They need to take responsibility for their failure instead of suckling on the sweet teat of government welfare.

* Whoops, I meant soybean farmers

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

svenkatesh posted:

Here's a hot take - maybe not giving handouts to soyboys* isn't a bad thing. They need to take responsibility for their failure instead of suckling on the sweet teat of government welfare.

* Whoops, I meant soybean farmers

farmers are some of the largest welfare queens in america

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Blast of Confetti posted:

farmers are some of the largest welfare queens in america

"Farmers" lmao the farmers are the poor bastards they have workin the fields, they're just managers

svenkatesh
Sep 5, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Agean90 posted:

"Farmers" lmao the farmers are the poor bastards

You mean the machines and the migrant workers?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

svenkatesh posted:

You mean the machines and the migrant workers?

Yeah

arrest the """farmers""" for wage abuse and award the farm to the field hands as compensation imo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

X post

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Trump thwarts his plan to compensate his victims by not paying his employees

Art of the deal

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
i am so sick of hearing about Tangier Island. i even complained about it in one of the trump threads on the third (third!) Tangier Island article of the year back in october

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3870205&pagenumber=321&perpage=40#post488547442

"This island is vanishing..." yeah, loving vanish faster!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the only regrettable thing about tangier island is that its population probably won't stay and drown when it finishes sinking.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the only regrettable thing about tangier island is that its population probably won't stay and drown when it finishes sinking.
They'll be ostracized for failing to speak proper American.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

once the revolution happens we should control the movements of boomers and force them to dorwn in their retirement communties

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Dreddout posted:

once the revolution happens we should control the movements of boomers and force them to dorwn in their retirement communties

i.e. the entire state of Florida

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

but then president ocasio-cortez' plane goes down over the maximum security retirement community, and an elderly snake plissken is contacted to rescue her from the ravening hordes of Rascal scooter gangs

coming 2025: Escape from FLA

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is amazing

X post

Ague Proof posted:

Chud med student gets himself suspended for a year, then expelled.

Priapus Unbound posted:

Cursory googling led me to this shiesty-looking but overall seemingly complete page which has the UVA letter and a link to the lecture on soundcloud where the incident happened so you can hear the actual incident in question instead of wondering if he was being racist:

https://cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/29/university-of-virginia-med-student-receives-1-year-suspension-after-microaggressions-lecture/

And this reddit breakdown, because reddit appears to be part of the drama.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/abmhvl/a_uva_med_student_gets_a_oneyear_suspension_for/

If the first audio was not bad enough, the 2nd one kisses any hope goodbye and this happened

quote:

He fired his attorney after they referred to his behavior as "self-destructive", and then went on to completely disregard their advice.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wait am I reading that wrong because Reddit threading is hopeless? He recorded these things that obviously incriminate him and released them in his own defense?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

Wait am I reading that wrong because Reddit threading is hopeless? He recorded these things that obviously incriminate him and released them in his own defense?

yes hes a complete moron and most likely having some kind of mental episode