Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

DARPA’s 5G End Game For Humanity

quote:

Known as the Internet of things, 5G involves hundreds of billions of microchips which will permeate our possessions, our homes, our cars, our neighborhoods and eventually our bodies. Some say that Chemtrails is the means by which they are loading our bodies up with aluminum, since this is the best conductor for plugging us into the 5G “smart grid”

In line with the Masonic project that we are nothing more than soul-less batteries to be used to power the Luciferian elite, human beings are slated to become just another “thing” in this Internet of things. They want to change our organic DNA to metal, which they can then mine to run their Babylonian nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

these two paragraphs could just as easily be a dadaist allegory for the effect of capitalism on individuals, but everything is literal with these people

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Frog Act posted:

these two paragraphs could just as easily be a dadaist allegory for the effect of capitalism on individuals, but everything is literal with these people

it's also the plot to "the matrix", a movie written by two satanic babylonian transsexuals

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

quote:

HAARP (High-Frequency Active Auroral Frequency Program)

That's a lol

quote:

. Companies have recently begun asking for a verbal confirmation when you pay bills on the phone. They are stealing your voice which will then be integrated into the voice recognition software for 5G

Can't just record the calls. Gotta have you say your name specifically, which is all that any voice recognition software needs to fully understand and duplicate your speech.

Sapper has issued a correction as of 03:33 on Jan 28, 2019

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

Spot on, except for mining the aluminum out. Why would it be put in with chemtrails, only to be mined right back out?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

it's also the plot to "the matrix", a movie written by two satanic babylonian transsexuals

sometimes the devil recites scripture to deceive us

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

rightwing fringe: deep state jade helm one world government death panels
leftwing fringe: big ag gmos homeopathic meds tech polluting my body with emf
horseshoe fringe: big govt is killing ppl with vaccines and flouridated water

Pseudoscience conspiracy poo poo is basically the one place where horseshoe theory actually holds true.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Frog Act posted:

yeah these types are incredibly literal minded and unable to decipher art reliant on metaphor

then they’ll bitch about how autistic people are an elitist ploy lmao*

*some think autistic people are indigo/crystal/star/hybrid children and good but that’s something else entirely

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Carl Von Awesomwitz posted:

david dees never jokes

This is amazing! :allears:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Zeroisanumber posted:

This is amazing! :allears:

Is that a racist "look what we will turn into" thing or something specifically to do with new zealand or what

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Dr. Killjoy posted:

aren’t lab rats designed to get cancer from literally everything or something?

not really

they're more designed to not have a native immune system to the point where scientists can sort of clone conditions of sick humans with all kinds of super nasty poo poo but not really cancer

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

what does "babylonian" mean in this context? I'm familiar with the ancient civilization but why does it have meaning to these people?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Judakel posted:

Is that a racist "look what we will turn into" thing or something specifically to do with new zealand or what

I took it as "Awesome Polynesian people realize that 5G is evil" or whatever but it's entirely possible that it's racist because who knows these days?

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

quote:

Can't just record the calls. Gotta have you say your name specifically, which is all that any voice recognition software needs to fully understand and duplicate your speech.

In on a serious conspiracy theory note, I’ve contemplated if voice mimicking software hasn’t been a thing for a longtime now. Like if our voices can be graphed out and patterns learned, you would think a learning AI could created a similar sound and structure.

Having the ability to make anyone’s voice saying anything you wanted it to could be an immense powera

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

what does "babylonian" mean in this context? I'm familiar with the ancient civilization but why does it have meaning to these people?

Also, what does it mean when brought up in Reggae, because it seems to a lot

ok , that’s enough derail

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Sapper posted:

Gotta have you say your name specifically, which is all that any voice recognition software needs to fully understand and duplicate your speech.

I realize your joking and these people are clearly crazy, but I did recently read an article about a machine learning algorithm that doesn't need much more than this to make what is essentially a flawless copy of your voice and pronunciation.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Shaffness posted:

I realize your joking and these people are clearly crazy, but I did recently read an article about a machine learning algorithm that doesn't need much more than this to make what is essentially a flawless copy of your voice and pronunciation.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I think there's a point coming much sooner than people are willing to admit where some rando with a pile of GPUs will be able to make video or audio of somebody doing whatever they want that's nearly indistinguishable from reality

If you think the fake news/CYONarrative environment is bad now, it's about to get a thousand times worse and will probably lead to the collapse of a lot of things we consider fundamental lol, it's gonna rule

4k HD video of Hillary Clinton literally executing Seth Rich being tweeted out by our fat wet prez

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Epic High Five posted:

I think there's a point coming much sooner than people are willing to admit where some rando with a pile of GPUs will be able to make video or audio of somebody doing whatever they want that's nearly indistinguishable from reality

If you think the fake news/CYONarrative environment is bad now, it's about to get a thousand times worse and will probably lead to the collapse of a lot of things we consider fundamental lol, it's gonna rule

4k HD video of Hillary Clinton literally executing Seth Rich being tweeted out by our fat wet prez

Adobe has already made this and yeah we're going to see it on Joe Blow's $500 Dell before Election 2024.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the luddites were right about everything, as soon as I actually started working in tech I stopped using it as a pejorative as I de-smartify as much of my life as possible

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Judakel posted:

Dees has no consistency on anything and will have awkwardly sympathetic cartoons about marginalized peoples, and then horribly racist ones the next.
Sometimes with the same people! He's done ones with brave heroic Arabs being abused by NATO, then the next week he'll show scary rape Arabs flooding into poor Europe.
His literally broke brain at work.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Grape posted:

Dees has no consistency on anything and will have awkwardly sympathetic cartoons about marginalized peoples, and then horribly racist ones the next.
Sometimes with the same people! He's done ones with brave heroic Arabs being abused by NATO, then the next week he'll show scary rape Arabs flooding into poor Europe.
His literally broke brain at work.

his having to become a reluctant Zionist because now his Perfect Strong Daddy is prez and he is has been pretty funny

Kraanerg
Aug 17, 2013
jfc the white house is already threatening another shutdown

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Kraanerg posted:

jfc the white house is already threatening another shutdown

This was only a temporary reinstatement. 3 weeks was all Trump signed for and it's back on the horse.

Kraanerg
Aug 17, 2013

jobson groeth posted:

This was only a temporary reinstatement. 3 weeks was all Trump signed for and it's back on the horse.

yeah but lapsing back into a shutdown is loving stupid. the airlines will strike immediately. this is just insanity

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Sapper posted:

That's a lol

this is why i only give my name as 'big gaybo'

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Epic High Five posted:

his having to become a reluctant Zionist because now his Perfect Strong Daddy is prez and he is has been pretty funny

when did this happen? seems same old same old to me

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Kraanerg posted:

yeah but lapsing back into a shutdown is loving stupid. the airlines will strike immediately. this is just insanity

Trump is playing 973rd dimensional chess to bring about the worker revolution and bring unions back to their full glory as the proletariat realise that workers united will never be defeated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sh4kz_zhyo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

when did this happen? seems same old same old to me

there was a brief period, but it looks like he's gone back to his usual

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

pretty good av material imo

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Carl Von Awesomwitz posted:

david dees never jokes

someone tell david dees about the ongoing lead contamination issues with older neighborhoods.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Crazy Achmed posted:

pretty good av material imo

i'd be pretty happy that someone slapped a sickass decal on the 5g antenna box to spice it up

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Shaffness posted:

Adobe has already made this and yeah we're going to see it on Joe Blow's $500 Dell before Election 2024.
CNN is talking about this today.

I thought about sending this link to my CHUD dad so he might learn a bit of skepticism. Then I realized it is hopeless and we are loving doomed.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Lamebot posted:

someone tell david dees about the ongoing lead contamination issues with older neighborhoods.

That happens to black kids so he doesn't really care about it

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Dreddout posted:

That happens to black kids so he doesn't really care about it

that's demonstrably untrue, dees has made several illustrations bringing awareness to the plight of poor african children being mind-controlled via globalist vaccination programs

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

LOVE TOO HAVE DATA
- ADMIN

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

information superhighway to the danger zone

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy