Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I find this new Slenderman reboot extremely unnerving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1089905447077736448

:munch:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
She's not wrong.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

What are the logistics here? If Gingrich's nose is buried in Doland's teint isn't he blocking our kicking momentum with his body? Or are we supposed to punt Newt's schnoz straight into Rtump's tailbone? Because I gotta be honest here there's a lot of flab cushioning the impact there.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

An insane mind posted:

What are the logistics here? If Gingrich's nose is buried in Doland's teint isn't he blocking our kicking momentum with his body? Or are we supposed to punt Newt's schnoz straight into Rtump's tailbone? Because I gotta be honest here there's a lot of flab cushioning the impact there.
There is also the matter of Piers Morgan having gotten there first.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

She’s as stuck in the 90s as Trump is stuck in the 80s.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

An insane mind posted:

newt is sucking his dilznick

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

An insane mind posted:

you're clearly not thinking 11-dimensionally, this is why trump will always win

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

An insane mind posted:

maybe newt is entirely inside trump's rectum

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

maybe newt is entirely inside trump's rectum

Maybe the real trump-rectum was the friends we made along the way.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Powered Descent posted:

Maybe the real trump-rectum was the friends we made along the way.

nah i'm p sure newt is really up in there

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
i'm the very edge where the plain white briefs end revealing succulent trump thigh

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Not sure what hes going for with this one

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Uncle Wemus posted:

Seems to me like “5G is maliciously spreading everywhere, even in societies that don’t need it (which is all societies because 5G is evil).”

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
why did the (((lizard people))) wait until the 5th G to institute their evil plan? did dees freak out this much over each previous G? so many questions

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

why did the (((lizard people))) wait until the 5th G to institute their evil plan? did dees freak out this much over each previous G? so many questions

Each G is a new government they own, and at 5 Gs, according to the rule of 5, they own the world.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Uncle Wemus posted:

The average Samoan cannot properly perform his Haka due to crippling 5G waves melting his brain

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

the answer is that the Lizards just aren't that good at the world domination thing so they have to keep restarting the program. 5th go (at it) = 5G.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
5th G for the 5th column, bing bong

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

An insane mind posted:

Newt has his nose up Trump's rear end and they are both facing perpendicular to where you're facing as you kick Trump's rear end in the side, slamming his gelatinous cheeks together shattering Newt's nose

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Carl Von Awesomwitz posted:

david dees never jokes

how do people like this not live in constant fear of the sun?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Dead Beef posted:

the sun is natural :downs:

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

I don't understand.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Astrochicken posted:

I don't understand.

ancient warrior:. i know you invaded my marriage by constantly penetrating my wife! adultry!

sultry wife behind: i do it at 100Mb per second :wink:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Uncle Wemus posted:

It's a Civilization reference, I guess....?

:shrug:

Kraanerg
Aug 17, 2013
I think she’s trying to say newt it sucking tumps dick

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yes lets show how repulsed and revolted we are by these people by comparing them to the grossest thing possible.

Two men having consensual sex.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Tashilicious posted:

yes lets show how repulsed and revolted we are by these people by comparing them to the grossest thing possible.

Two men having consensual sex.

I highly doubt anything involving Trump and sex approaches consensual but whatever gets you off I guess.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Dead Beef posted:

more broadly how is ddees even still alive, he has been going for like 20 years and has seemingly been crazy enough to wind up drinking drain cleaner at every point?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

EVIL Gibson posted:

ancient warrior:. i know you invaded my marriage by constantly penetrating my wife! adultry!

sultry wife behind: i do it at 100Mb per second :wink:

Our ancestors used 4G.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

I have decided that Gingrich must be entirely inside the president's cavity, with only his nose poking out.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Gingrich is as responsible as anyone else for encouraging the worst aspects of the Republican base. (There was a brief period when he wrote a book and tried to position himself as a centrist pundit, but even affluent liberals weren't dumb enough to buy it.) It's entirely unsurprising that he would suck up to Trump.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Carl Von Awesomwitz posted:

david dees never jokes

Dees is truly batshit crazy, but it's the little details of Dees cartoons that always get me because he either A) wants to fill out the comic for... verisimilitude? or B) it speaks to some weirdo symbolism that i need to be a 97th-level crazy person to get

what's with the birds awkwardly photoshopped on the one picture (I see your copy-pasted wires below the 5G box, Dees!)
what's with the tree awkwardly photoshopped on the kid's shirt that bleeds over onto the hand
what's with the weirdo skulls and the wifi symbol photoshopped on the first picture
how did the one toddler jedi leap up the smart antenna pole
why is one Maori (???) pissed with a red Kaio-ken aura but all the others aren't

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

HobbitGrease posted:

Dees is truly batshit crazy, but it's the little details of Dees cartoons that always get me because he either A) wants to fill out the comic for... verisimilitude? or B) it speaks to some weirdo symbolism that i need to be a 97th-level crazy person to get

what's with the birds awkwardly photoshopped on the one picture (I see your copy-pasted wires below the 5G box, Dees!)
what's with the tree awkwardly photoshopped on the kid's shirt that bleeds over onto the hand
what's with the weirdo skulls and the wifi symbol photoshopped on the first picture
how did the one toddler jedi leap up the smart antenna pole
why is one Maori (???) pissed with a red Kaio-ken aura but all the others aren't

The burning Elmo has special significance, as Dees used to illustrate Sesame Street children’s books for CTW before he...ended up this way. And possibly after for a while. He’s no longer employed there.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
ahahahahaha Dees has lots of pictures pimping some grift-o-currency called AlarmX that got scammed by their exchange (they shut down their Discord!), and now the site redirects to a cointalk forum that says the coin has been shut down

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
guys stop mining, Al's Disckount Currincy Hut took all our fake Internet funbucks and xXx_SephirothGroyper_xXx isn't returning my PMs on discord

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Uncle Wemus posted:

5G makes Maoris angry or fat. Simple, really.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
they should've been scared of 3G bc G looks like 6 and 3G=666. too late now, suckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Just 1 G turned William Birkin into a monster. Imagine 5Gs!