Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
dat chicken be wearin pants yo

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Dick Bastardly posted:

dat chicken be wearin pants yo

i do not believe it

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

lol but seriously I posted:

i do not believe it

Chickens are really just old hunched over men :stare:

Goons Are Gifts

Posting to say hi everyone

HI EVERYONE

Goons Are Gifts

I'm sitting the snow right now and am very happy

How was your Thursday yobbers!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i read a lot of poetry and pet a cat

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Mummy Napkin
I had something called a cowboy cookie today and it was the shiznit

Mummy Napkin
*wipes crumbs off face* who do u think you are? the sherrif of this town? Hands in the sky

Goons Are Gifts

A peted cat is a good sign for a good Thursday

Mummy Napkin posted:

*wipes crumbs off face* who do u think you are? the sherrif of this town? Hands in the sky

Oh no I'm just the snow guy, please don't hurt my snow drawings, I'm still learning
*holds hands on the sky*

Lucavi
hey

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

:wave::wave::wave:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

que pasa?

FluffieDuckie

Hey :wave:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Goons Are Great posted:

Posting to say hi everyone

HI EVERYONE

high

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Had a going away party for my friend who's moving to Alaska at our other friend's house who has a massive hot tub and a pirate house in a tree. Good times had by all.

lol but

body is a dinosaur

remark: they were quoting the "City of Glompton" post- see above

FluffieDuckie posted:

Hello urodov :wave:

Unironic Ska Dad posted:

Hello, it's been a while. What'd I miss?

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Hello, welcome back. Don't ask!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

[holds up sign with 'WELCME TA HECK" written in faux-blood & crooked letters] why hello lurkers :twisted:

cultural posadist posted:

here iks aren't immune to meltdowns, welcome lurkers

remark: not technically directed towards myself nonetheless it is included as supplementary material

Decon posted:

Howdy all.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Hi Decon! (and everyone!)

an empty quote of a "FluffieDuckie" post, see above

Piso Mojado posted:

Hi one on a bun!
Lurking, much like solitude
Can change with 'Hello'

- A Haiku made for a special lurker right now :)

remark: not technically directed towards myself nonetheless it is included as supplementary material

Jellidelic posted:

hi guys, used to post here a lil but stopped for some reason.

just thought i'd pop in to say im ready to get my posting career back on track
excited to chill with some cool homies on the net
big things comin.... watch out

Piso Mojado posted:

Hi one on a bun!
Lurking, much like solitude
Can change with 'Hello'

- A Haiku made for a special lurker right now :)

FluffieDuckie posted:

hello pedantra. it's good to see you again. please make good choices in this thread

hello.

will address the rest of these as and when time/funding allows

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
breaking news, boyb: I have obtained ("won") one (1) catte

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Olive! posted:

catgratulations! :3:

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
man news has really gone downhill, i remember when the news would have pictures on it too so you could see what the news was describing (plz post the catte)

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
i will post the catte when she feels comfortable enough to come out of the carrier again.

Manifisto

Olive! posted:

i will post the catte when she feels comfortable enough to come out of the carrier again.

you must, this is a sacred duty

also congrats!

ty nesamdoom!

Lucavi

:fyadride:

Goons Are Gifts

Hello! :wave:

City of Glompton

hi

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Abugadu

:whatup:

:vapes:

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

welcome and hello :snoop:

vanisher

It's a cool smiley but it's one of those ones where I feel like if I used it I'd be kind of lame because I don't know it's backstory

MockingQuantum

Waffles is exhausting

Dont get me wrong, I love the snot out of her, but some times i'm like... sheesh lady, not everything needs to be chewed on or barked at

unless she got a memo I missed

thank you luvcow for the sig

xcheopis

MockingQuantum posted:

Waffles is exhausting

Dont get me wrong, I love the snot out of her, but some times i'm like... sheesh lady, not everything needs to be chewed on or barked at

MEMO
To: Waffles
Chew everything. Also, practice barking at least once every five minutes throughout the day.

alnilam

xcheopis posted:

MEMO
To: Waffles
Chew everything. Also, practice barking at least once every five minutes throughout the day.

FOLLOW UP
Excellent. Keep it up. Everything is going as planned

MockingQuantum

MEMORANDUM
FOR INTERNAL CONSUMPTION ONLY
ATTN: Dog, Waffles T.

OPERATIVES INBOUND TO PICK YOU UP STOP
WILL INDICATE DESIRE FOR YOU TO PEE OUTSIDE STOP
SUGGESTED ACTION TO LEAK COPIOUSLY PRIOR TO BEING PICKED UP STOP
CONFIRM RECEIPT BY GROWLING AT NOTHING AND RUNNING AT TOP SPEED FOR FORTY MINUTES STOP

thank you luvcow for the sig

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
sign on the chain link fence around byob: This Forum Has Gone 0 (Zero) Days Since Last Chill and Hungey for Burriot, Hardhats w/e, See Lurker Thread to Check In:

https://idlewords.com/2007/04/the_alameda_weehawken_burrito_tunnel.htm

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Feb 1, 2019

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this is the most important thing posted to the internet today

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Olive! posted:

congratulations

post the g*d d*ng c*t

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Abugadu posted:

Had a going away party for my friend who's moving to Alaska at our other friend's house who has a massive hot tub and a pirate house in a tree. Good times had by all.

that sounds like an amazing party and i am def curious about the pirate house in the tree, as i aspire to someday live in a treehouse for real.

MockingQuantum posted:

Waffles is exhausting

post the waffles it is required by law

also i know puppies are exhausting but i promise you that someday, you will have a chill bud who is like hey, pal, mind if i fart on your lap and leave hair everywhere, also i would like half of whatever you are eating, and you'll be chill as gently caress with that. i'm still in the early stages of chill snack farter with frank, but beans is full on chill af and extremely good at boofering quietly instead of loudly now. pete, unfortunately, is terminally an idiot but he is only five months old and still tries to eat the dining room table.

hang in there, doghaver. also please post the dog, i am now haranguing you as your dog is maybe the most glorious cotton bean.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam, how is your small human? have you attempted to feed the small human an burriot, or the famous soup in a bread bowl, pizza, yet?

Abugadu

hamjobs posted:

that sounds like an amazing party and i am def curious about the pirate house in the tree, as i aspire to someday live in a treehouse for real.

So he's an engineer, had two kids that have since gone off to college, and built a pirate house that spans two trees - with a rope&plank bridge inbetween them, and a tall crow's nest in one, along with a main deck. There used to be a zipline from the pirate ship to the roof of his house, but we had a That's Why We Can't Have Nice Things moment with that so it's gone. But it is still amazing, and there is always rum hidden in the steering wheel. This picture is of the center 1/3 of it, it's about 15-18 ft. off the ground. The crow's nest gets up to about 30.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Abugadu posted:

So he's an engineer, had two kids that have since gone off to college, and built a pirate house that spans two trees - with a rope&plank bridge inbetween them, and a tall crow's nest in one, along with a main deck. There used to be a zipline from the pirate ship to the roof of his house, but we had a That's Why We Can't Have Nice Things moment with that so it's gone. But it is still amazing, and there is always rum hidden in the steering wheel. This picture is of the center 1/3 of it, it's about 15-18 ft. off the ground. The crow's nest gets up to about 30.

this man is living my dream omfg

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE

Aloha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu

Hafa adai :)