Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Moon Atari posted:

Hmm, I wonder what this could be.

Interesting shape on top.

They are....sitting on it????

.....Gynecological fumigator.

Steamed clams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

So that is how you get rid of centipedes.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

isn't that a gwyneth paltrow thing

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Killingyouguy! posted:

isn't that a gwyneth paltrow thing

Nah, this is probably safer*

*not by much

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

wheatpuppy posted:

Steamed clams.

Haha god drat

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Moon Atari posted:

Finally, we can get to the bottom of all your pest needs.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
that's not going to make your yeast problem better

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

wheatpuppy posted:

Steamed clams.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

that's not going to make your yeast problem better

Might be able to bake a loaf though. Sour dough.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

wheatpuppy posted:

Steamed clams.

lol

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

madeintaipei posted:

So that is how you get rid of centipedes.

Yup.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata
Are there any good nail files on ali? I need some more. A bunch. I need a bunch of cheap nail files.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bummey posted:

Are there any good nail files on ali? I need some more. A bunch. I need a bunch of cheap nail files.

hell yes. and the glass ones are really good. search "glass nail file" and filter by orders.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Bummey posted:

Are you sure a rock hammer wouldn't make more sense? I'm obviously not familiar with the design of your particular prison, but the bars are usually a red herring.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
when was the last good ali megapost? i want to order a bunch of poo poo for some reason

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

I have finally become redpilled and know about the jewish conspiracy and have taken all my money away from the central banks. And am investing it all in bitcoin. It's surprisingly cheap you guys are missing a trick.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Gol...2888783758.html

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Sex Robot posted:

I have finally become redpilled and know about the jewish conspiracy and have taken all my money away from the central banks. And am investing it all in bitcoin. It's surprisingly cheap you guys are missing a trick.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Gol...2888783758.html

And a $3 discount on orders over $4. 👍🏼

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama
US $0.79 38%OFF | 1pc Silver Plated Coin Germany Reichsbank Metal Replica Coin German Coin Iron Cross Approx.3.2cm/1.26in
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bcUdCUkg

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

Pick posted:

hell yes. and the glass ones are really good. search "glass nail file" and filter by orders.

I haven't used a glass nail file before. Sure, why not? I'll give it a shot in 13 weeks when it arrives.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry
Cheers to whoever it was who originally linked the wooden marble runs!
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Rob...2859047057.html

I followed the price for two weeks until it dipped to 28 bucks, ordered one, and it was such a fun build. It took us about 6 hours over the weekend, and it was a delight how well everything fit together and how well the whole thing is designed to make sure you can't gently caress it up.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Sharpest Crayon posted:

I followed the price for two weeks until it dipped to 28 bucks, ordered one, and it was such a fun build. It took us about 6 hours over the weekend, and it was a delight how well everything fit together and how well the whole thing is designed to make sure you can't gently caress it up.

Oh that was me, I was going to get one myself but never actually went through with getting one, I think I will have go put some money down now.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sex Robot posted:

Oh that was me, I was going to get one myself but never actually went through with getting one, I think I will have go put some money down now.

Are you sure it was you? I did order and build one, then posted my result here linking the store. Maybe I got it from you.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Eh, looks like it was you I rediscovered them in early January. I bow to thee oh marble finder.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you should still get one. Everyone visiting spends about 5 min in silence just cranking (giggity).

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

heeheex2 posted:

when was the last good ali megapost? i want to order a bunch of poo poo for some reason

On mobile so no links but the last few purchases I made were lapel pins / badges, packs of mixed stickers, washi tape and clubwear if any of that scratches your ordering itch.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Those small magnetic ball bearings are great. I play with them all the time at work.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Salty Josh posted:

Might be able to bake a loaf though. Sour dough.

Oh FFS now I’m remembering that woman who made sourdough with her vagina yeast. That’s buried deep in the part of my brain labelled ‘poo poo I saw on the internet and can’t forget for some reason’.

Sharpest Crayon posted:

This is really cool! Saved for next years Xmas presents.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

SEX BURRITO posted:

Oh FFS now I’m remembering that woman who made sourdough with her vagina yeast. That’s buried deep in the part of my brain labelled ‘poo poo I saw on the internet and can’t forget for some reason’.

This is really cool! Saved for next years Xmas presents.

Did it taste good?

I bet Schlotzsky 's picked up the recipe.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

She should have linked up with the woman who made cheese from her breast milk. That would have been quite a sandwich.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Sharpest Crayon posted:

What do you think is a good age range for this? It looks awesome but I fear my 6 year old nephew is too young.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I bought one for a six year old and her parents read the box and were like “13 and over? Wtf”

Oh well, build your kid a cool toy and relax!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
For the parents who want their kids to do a suicide by cop:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2018-Can-Fire-DIY-Building-Blocks-Toy-Gun-Assembly-Toy-Puzzle-Brain-Game-Model-Bullets-Mung/32890816546.html

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Charles Bukowski posted:

Those small magnetic ball bearings are great. I play with them all the time at work.

These things are fun, but DON'T GIVE THEM TO KIDS.

Google Image Search "Buckeyball x-ray" if you want to know why.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

deoju posted:

Makes you think they must taste really good to be worth going through that much pain after eating them.

Like super spicy wings.

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

deoju posted:

I looked up pics because I knew it'd look cool, and I noticed one case had buckyballs present in a particularly sensitive area.

This is the most loving hilarious article I've ever read.

https://www.consultant360.com/articles/magnetic-pull-case-against-buckyballs

*1. The patient was not mentally or physically challenged, as occurs in many situations with such features,5 which in extreme cases may lead to self-mutilation. In fact, he was an honors student.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Greatest Living Man posted:

I looked up pics because I knew it'd look cool, and I noticed one case had buckyballs present in a particularly sensitive area.

This is the most loving hilarious article I've ever read.

https://www.consultant360.com/articles/magnetic-pull-case-against-buckyballs

*1. The patient was not mentally or physically challenged, as occurs in many situations with such features,5 which in extreme cases may lead to self-mutilation. In fact, he was an honors student.

lol goddamn you weren't lying

As for things I bought off Aliexpress that I like it would be these sunglasses

Fit well, do not have any odd glare on the inside lenses that I've had with other cheaper sunglasses, bright colors, and cheap as hell, polarized. Says 'Dubery' on the sides :v:

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Snowy posted:

I bought one for a six year old and her parents read the box and were like “13 and over? Wtf”

Oh well, build your kid a cool toy and relax!
His dad's a highschool engineering teacher, but he would still have that reaction.

I might build the drat thing! It looks fun. Once assembled is it ok for 6 year old? After I build it will I want to keep it, so I should just buy 2?

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

KakerMix posted:

lol goddamn you weren't lying

As for things I bought off Aliexpress that I like it would be these sunglasses

Fit well, do not have any odd glare on the inside lenses that I've had with other cheaper sunglasses, bright colors, and cheap as hell, polarized. Says 'Dubery' on the sides :v:

I'd be super wary of those tbh. If they don't actually block UV, they'll gently caress you up. Sunglasses block light to your eyes, so your pupils dilate, letting more light in. If there's a bunch of UV light being let in, it'll give you nasty eye sunburn or something more permanent.

That's another one of those cases where cheap sunglasses bought in the US are still made in China, but you can be pretty sure that if they say they protect UV, they actually do. Ones directly from China, maybe not so much.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
i think they all block uv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

heeheex2 posted:

i think they all block uv

drat, what great timing. I can definitively answer "No. Some will gently caress you up."

https://youtu.be/vwsHRrDYu5o?t=978