Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ambitious Spider posted:

I had to look that up, because I didn't remember it, and turns out it's from the light gun game they removed the lightgun from, so I never played it.

Guess I lose my RE nerd cred.

It's not good; your RE nerd cred is intact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Telsa Cola posted:

Where can i get this mug.

https://teespring.com/stores/qanonanonymous

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
The whole adrenochrome thing is really old, I forget where exactly the "harvested from orphan brains" plot started but I remember it was part of a joke in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I remember it being a thing in UFO conspiracies. The reptilians would abduct humans and torture them to extract adrenaline, which was like heroin to them.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

I remember it being a thing in UFO conspiracies. The reptilians would abduct humans and torture them to extract adrenaline, which was like heroin to them.

Why not just pop the whole adrenal gland out like a grape, instead of arranging for it to be released into the bloodstream then having to collect all the blood and refine the adrenaline back out again?

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

The Lone Badger posted:

Why not just pop the whole adrenal gland out like a grape, instead of arranging for it to be released into the bloodstream then having to collect all the blood and refine the adrenaline back out again?

They're eeeeeevil

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

A detached adrenal gland eventually dries up, duh. It has to be attached to a living subject to produce the sweet stuff. Try be realistic.

Jeedy Jay
Nov 8, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

It's not good; your RE nerd cred is intact

It's worth scanning through an LP of, though. That game has some really entertaining line-reads.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

big nipples big life posted:

People finding out the president isn't actually a complete dumbass and was just faking it would be too shocking and would cause a mental health crisis the likes of which the world has never seen.

one question i think about almost every day is who is dumber; the people who think that trump is pretending to act like a dumb rear end as a giant ruse, or the people who think that trump acts like a genius?

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

The Lone Badger posted:

That's like asking why we don't just butcher cows and cut off their udders to get milk, duh :rolleye:. It's like you never thought about the logistics of harvesting delicious adrenaline or something.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
Thomas "They were STUNNED by the size of my rear end" Wictor has attached a mastodon network to his "news" site Quodverum and you can already tell it's going to be a great place of intellectual truth-seeking: https://social.quodverum.com/tags/qanon

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1095331211998724097

The random gesticulations of his dissolving mind or something else....

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1095331211998724097

The random gesticulations of his dissolving mind or something else....

What do they think they’re doing that counts as saving the country? Buying tshirts and getting banned from twitter by calling people Jews?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I'd talk poo poo but there's a lot of online leftists around who believe they are saving society through shitposting.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

If someone had told you 4 years ago that one day boomers and channers would be allies, how crazy would you think that person was?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

If someone had told you 4 years ago that one day boomers and channers would be allies, how crazy would you think that person was?

Probably as crazy as the person telling me that the President would be one Donald J Trump

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

zoux posted:

Probably as crazy as the person telling me that the President would be one Donald J Trump

wait what

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

baw posted:

wait what

It must have been 30 years ago now...a kid and some wild-eyed old man. They said they had to burn some sports trivia book or something. In retrospect I probably should have helped them instead of calling the cops.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It must have been 30 years ago now...a kid and some wild-eyed old man. They said they had to burn some sports trivia book or something. In retrospect I probably should have helped them instead of calling the cops.

I will admit, they had a pretty cool car.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

I still think atheist YouTube getting so mad over girl cooties in the media that they make common cause with Christian fundamentalists is the biggest irony of the Trump era.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

The Lone Badger posted:

Why not just pop the whole adrenal gland out like a grape

I think you'll find it's a walnut. As in "I spent Friday night eating cheese pizza covered in walnut sauce at an art gallery"

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

The Lone Badger posted:

There was a Dr. Gonzo back in the 70s who proposed this very thing.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

The Lone Badger posted:

really its orgone energy which is released in extreme moments of emotions

so you cant kill em, just catch and release

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

baw posted:

one question i think about almost every day is who is dumber; the people who think that trump is pretending to act like a dumb rear end as a giant ruse, or the people who think that trump acts like a genius?
The latter are stupider because the former have at least realized that Trump's actions are stupid and then they have constructed a rationalization to allow them to keep believing the stupid thing (in this case, that Trump is fit to be president) in the face of mounting evidence.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It is we who are stupider actually

https://mobile.twitter.com/travis_view/status/1096031433041145856

E:lol

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/1096027991296147456?s=12

zoux fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Feb 14, 2019

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Estranging myself from my loved ones to own the libs.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Moon Slayer posted:

Estranging myself from my loved ones to own the libs.

freepatthanksgiving.txt

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

This is exactly the poo poo you saw constantly in 2011 regarding the Iraqi dinar scam. People just masturbating furiously over how any day now they’d be millionaires and how they’d get to crow over all the friends and family that had been telling them they’re a moron for years. It’s just part of the mental illness.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

This is exactly the poo poo you saw constantly in 2011 regarding the Iraqi dinar scam. People just masturbating furiously over how any day now they’d be millionaires and how they’d get to crow over all the friends and family that had been telling them they’re a moron for years. It’s just part of the mental illness.
I think bitcoin's success pretty much empowered that kind of idiocy for at least 40 years.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/pizzagate-conspiracy-video-posted-youtube-account-alleged-arsonist-s-parents-n971891

The guy who tried to light Comet Ping Pong on fire earlier this month has been arrested, and to the surprise of no one, he turns out to be a Qultist who reposted a Joe M video an hour before the attempted arson.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Sucrose posted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/pizzagate-conspiracy-video-posted-youtube-account-alleged-arsonist-s-parents-n971891

The guy who tried to light Comet Ping Pong on fire earlier this month has been arrested, and to the surprise of no one, he turns out to be a Qultist who reposted a Joe M video an hour before the attempted arson.

You mean to say that he was a false flag actor the Deep State put out to discourage and discredit Q, but we know better am I right?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Someone who uses the name Warrior Cop is totally not going to be a huge piece of poo poo.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

twistedmentat posted:

Someone who uses the name Warrior Cop is totally not going to be a huge piece of poo poo.

It's a joke name.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

He's cool

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Q wasn't wrong about the dates he dropped. He's just smarter than we thought!

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

AWarmBody posted:

Q wasn't wrong about the dates he dropped. He's just smarter than we thought!

These just make me laugh so hard. It's kind of delightful how they can come up with this word salad logic to continue to justify anything.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

At first I read that paragraph as ending in "we're not in the correct timeline" and thought he was about to explain that Q is actually a dimension hopper and accidentally gave them the timeline from an alternate universe.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

chitoryu12 posted:

At first I read that paragraph as ending in "we're not in the correct timeline" and thought he was about to explain that Q is actually a dimension hopper and accidentally gave them the timeline from an alternate universe.

John Titor cameo confirmed.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
At least the predicted date is a week away, so we don't have to wait long to see another prediction fly past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

The Narrator posted:

At least the predicted date is a week away, so we don't have to wait long to see another prediction fly past

On the 24th "Oh if you add them all up, 2+23+2019 = 2044 = 2+0+4+4 = 10, but also 2+2+3+2+0+1+9 = 19 = 10. This is how Q letting us know thats actually going to be the 10/10!"