Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

the only women going into BatMan G’s nouveau riche Moscow-themed bathroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

a metaphor for bEatmeJO’s genitals where ~~nobody goes~~

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

a pic of BeeMovieJ’s toilet room

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Negrostrike posted:

My father and aunt were watching Harry Potter the other day and said their aunt's bathroom looked like the Department of Mysteries when it showed up on TV.

Any good examples of dark-tiled bathrooms? I'm...kinda interested.
The thing about dark tiles is that you need spread of a lighter color to offset the cave-like quality. Even something like a slate tile that's more gray or more white can make the difference.

You just can't clad the whole room in the exact same tile and color.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Leperflesh posted:

Or you can spend less than ten bucks for a plug-in tester that will verify a given outlet is GFCI-protected.

I have three or four of these testers scattered around in my toolboxes and bags. Like tape measures and eye pro, they come in handy, so might as well have plenty.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

a picture of the eldritch god that BoRnAgAiN_mOm4JESUS pledged his soul to in an effort to attract :females:

the bathroom he constructed is actually a ritual temple site to bring about the rebirthing of vh'oulthoss yixaobrurh

he didn’t want to build it that way he was driven to by a consciousness beyond the comprehension of man!!!!!!

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

JigsawMasterJ's Voice: "Would you like to play a game?"

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Urcher posted:

Here an old video about kitchen design to get you started https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2N9RCQjPqh4

I don't mean to distract from The Bathroom That Became A Meme, but this video is super fascinating and got me thinking about the stations in my own kitchen.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Anyone know where I can get this carpet? I need it for a The Matrix themed bathroom remodel.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

value-brand cereal posted:

Anyone know where I can get this carpet? I need it for a The Matrix themed bathroom remodel.

Wow I really hope Ghostwriter can catch Max Mouse.

Brawnfire fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Mar 7, 2019

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Do they ever show binary in the matrix? I thought it was all vertical, descending random mostly non-alphabetic characters

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Actually it was sushi recipes

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

hopefully in the dumpster

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

moist turtleneck posted:

Orientalism, in my cyberpunk?

filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

moist turtleneck posted:

lmbo

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
I love the fact that that's true

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Potato Salad posted:

Have you ever wanted to clean your bathroom with a hose?

Now you can!

At first I was skeptical but I think you just sold me on the concept

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

bring back old gbs posted:

i went home to use this cat's bathroom and.... he had the same bathroom they had at the club

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Shamelessly stole this from the funny pics thread. Creepy dolls aside, I'm pretty sure that's sheet vinyl on the walls. :wtc:.

I'm the missing ceiling panels in this, the sequel to His Hands Resist Him

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Urcher posted:

Here an old video about kitchen design to get you started https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2N9RCQjPqh4

This video is very good!!!! I wish I watched it years ago when we were planning our house.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

FilthyImp posted:

The thing about dark tiles is that you need spread of a lighter color to offset the cave-like quality. Even something like a slate tile that's more gray or more white can make the difference.

You just can't clad the whole room in the exact same tile and color.

Watch me.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Negrostrike posted:

My father and aunt were watching Harry Potter the other day and said their aunt's bathroom looked like the Department of Mysteries when it showed up on TV.

Any good examples of dark-tiled bathrooms? I'm...kinda interested.
1920s style

A more modern take

I personally prefer a bit lighter shade, like here

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.
You go out of town for a couple days and you come back to 1000 new posts, a probation you probably didn't deserve, your own video game, a couple of news articles, a website and an ungodly amount of incorrect assumptions about your bathroom. You guys have been busy...

I definitely don't have time to go back and answer questions from the last 50 pages so i'll skip that part. Glad to see you guys are finally starting to find some new interior design to discuss though. Carry on.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Wow just logged in for the first time in 2 weeks (I was on a tropical vacation in case you were wondering) and it appears I've been getting mercilessly owned? Wow, you guys really are something else. Now time to ease my sunburn (from the vacation that I was just on, thus being unable to check this thread) in my spacious tub.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Show me that Eau de Toilette

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
"Is it possible to self-own even harder than I have before? Here, let me attempt."

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Youth Decay posted:

1920s style

I hate the sink legs but everything else is perfect. :discourse:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Speak Toilet, and enter

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Someone's salty that we aren't talking about him anymore.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

RoboRodent posted:

Who?

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

RoboRodent posted:

Yeah... Cause you know, I just haven't been poo poo on enough.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

bEatmstrJ posted:

Yeah... Cause you know, I just haven't been poo poo on enough.

Wait, you're the toilet?

extravadanza
Oct 19, 2007
Post the toilet

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

bEatmstrJ posted:

You go out of town for a couple days and you come back to 1000 new posts, a probation you probably didn't deserve, your own video game, a couple of news articles, a website and an ungodly amount of incorrect assumptions about your bathroom. You guys have been busy...

I definitely don't have time to go back and answer questions from the last 50 pages so i'll skip that part. Glad to see you guys are finally starting to find some new interior design to discuss though. Carry on.

*two video games

also you’re internet famous. relish it.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Rule proposal: Every post BMJ makes that isn't the toilet comes with a sixer.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

bEatmstrJ posted:

T O I L E T
O
I
L
E
T

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

TheMightyHandful posted:

T O I L E T
O
I
L
E
T

:emptyquote:

E: has bmj reached celebrity status by driving enough traffic that he will get a stipend or royalty IE YouTuber status?

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

I showed my 62 year old mother BeamMasterJoist’s bathroom and her first comment was “I don’t like the colors”. I guess that wasn’t the demographic of women he was going for either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

bEatmstrJ posted:

where did you find a lava lamp with a genie living inside