Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gibbon
Feb 22, 2004
chang chang!
Maybe it's just me, but I really don't want dick cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Gibbon posted:

Look at this piece of poo poo with his toxic masculinity.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

This person is a teenager and was able to be convinced not to do the rear end in a top hat thing, so they're far from the biggest rear end in a top hat yet.

True

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The final scene of It's A Wonderful Life, but the town's residents dump a basket full of dicks onto penile cancer guy's lap.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Gibbon posted:

Me neither, thankfully my dick is a Sagittarius.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Dick Cancer is the estranged son of Duke Cannon.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
I have no dick and I must post

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I mean the guy could at least try getting pegged before he resigns himself to death who knows maybe he and his wife will be super into it.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

datajugend posted:

yeah i get that its nice to have some around but its a third of her monthly spending, thats alot of junk food for someone on a very tight budget.
it could be mostly regular food, but considering how she focuses on the junk im gonna guess its mostly that

e: or maybe she is just adding it up i dunno. it just gave me flashbacks to candles for a moment

It's not just junk food. She listed off cereal, cheese, and peanut butter. That's her breakfast, something that makes cheap sandwiches better, and something that you make another kind of sandwich from. That's a huge bite out of her budget. And we're not talking just money here, we're talking unplanned trips to the grocery store to get her meal planning back on track.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
If you get your dick removed but not your balls and prostate and etc and then you cum, do you squirt jizz out of the new pee hole in your perineum?

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

therobit posted:

Would you say that to a woman who chose not to treat cancer instead of getting a complete double mastectomy?

My wife is a two time breast cancer survivor, having had breast cancer for the second time after having a double mastectomy. After going through the whole smash twice she has informed me that she won’t go through it again a third time.

I fully support her decision but holy poo poo I hope she doesn’t get it a third time for obvious reasons, but also because I’d want her to fight it and live for us and the kids, but she was the one who had to go through hell and I can’t ask her to do it.

Cancer Dick guy is in an impossible dilemma and there is so much fear, doubt and uncertainty in his future I can’t even imagine. He and his have sorrow and loss in their futures no matter how you slice it.

Edit: pun not intended but kinda funny

Edit edit: gently caress cancer

Agrikk fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Mar 14, 2019

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Gibbon posted:

Good news! There is a surgery that can fix that right up for you.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

therobit posted:

Jesus Christ you goons. It is actually a pretty normal thing for a guy to not want to have his dick chopped off. He's looking at a lifetime without his dick and does not want that.

If he went through with it there, is a good chance his fiance would be posting a reddit thread in two years about how she told him she will always love him and they can do other things instead of PIV sex, but she really misses the real thing and it's just not the same and she feels like a monster but she isn't attracted to him anymore. And that would also be nobody's fault and a lovely situation but you would all say she was within her rights to leave someone she was no longer attracted to. Well he's no longer attracted to a life with no dick.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There was an honor killing aita but it was too much for me to bear.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just think about what i saved you from to beg for a man to lose his dick.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

the honor killing one was too hosed up, even if you used spoiler tags.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
There’s nothing to laugh at or discuss in the honor killing one, it’s just a person in a plainly bad situation.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

White boyfriend (25m) uses the N word. I (24f) am fed up with it.

My boyfriend (25m) is a great guy who is liked by everyone. I (24f) have been dating him for about two years and we have a solid relationship. All is well. Just one problem... he uses the N word “as a joke”. He’ll use it when insulting someone behind their back, trying to be funny, etc. I’ve explained so many times that it’s wrong and that I can’t stand it, but he continues to use it. I don’t know what to do at this point. I don’t have any tolerance for racial slurs... we’re both white. He’s educated, why can’t he just understand that it’s so wrong?

TLDR: my Caucasian boyfriend uses the N word as a “joke”. I’ve tried explaining that it’s wrong and that he needs to stop, he won’t.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My sister (adult) who dissapeared from us 4 years ago contacted us and might be in danger.

My oldest sister (A) hasnt talked to anyone in my family since January of 2014, maybe a bit later. She always loved us and there was never any bad blood. She messaged a bunch of insane messages to my other sister (sister B) and I under a fake facebook name similar to her real name last month. She warned my sister (B) of our moms abusive ex boyfriend, of our mom and not to trust her, details of our family and nonsensical meaningless statements. She warned sister B of Satan and Baphomet, and sent so many messages my sister couldnt keep up. My sister (B) just replied "we love you and miss you, we're going to save you" and got blocked shortly after. She messaged me just a while earlier saying Pete (sister A and B's father) was my real blood father and that there was a blood test. I know this isnt true, she told my sister B Alva (my father) was her real father. It's all so crazy, and Im afraid she might be in a dangerous situation.

The one clue we have is that her facebook profile left a review for a gym near where she used to live in Feb. of 2018. So we know a year ago she was still in that area, and she has 4 likes being skincare products and vitamins which we know would be something shes into. Theres absolutely nothing else on her profile other than it saying she lives in Nigeria which we doubt is real. Sister A's husband had been dead for a year before she cut us off but she was still okay. She mentioned in the last phone call my mom remembers that she said she wanted to get away from her dad Pete, at that point she was still sane. From there until now she hasnt talked to anyone and sent paranoid messages to my sister B about how she cant trust various family members. She blocked her then unblocked her today.

We all want to find her and know if shes okay. What are our rights as family members and where could we find more information on her? Again shes in her 30s so probably has rights to privacy even from family members but im not sure. Where would we start and who would we contact? The local authorities of where shes thought to live? I have no idea how to approach this situation.We suspect she's in New York or New Jersey and my other sister and I are in Pennsylvania.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for snapping getting angry over a friend folding my underwear.

Last week I got into a pretty severe car accident. A friend and I hydroplaned while entering the freeway on a roundabout, which caused the little Yaris we were in to slide into oncoming traffic. We got broadsided by a semi-truck. Amazingly, we both walked away unscathed, with the exception of some back pain on my part.

In the days following the accident I had an amazing outpouring of love and affection from my friends. People brought me food, family from out of state called to check in on me, and one of my college TAs was even cool enough to drop by with some edibles to help with my back pain.

Two days after the accident I got a message from my friend Eliza asking if I wanted some company. I said yes, and asked her if she could do me a huge favor when she got here and take my trash to the dumpster. I live in a second story apartment and getting down the stairs with a bag of garbage and a bad back just seemed like a monster of a mission at the time. Eliza says of course, and everything is set.

Cue to a few hours later and I'm lying on my couch being stoned and pathetic. I hear a rattling at my door and in walks Eliza, who I fully expected, but she also had our friend Wren with her, who I did not expect. Wren can be a bit much in a lot of ways.

After greetings Eliza jumps into cleaning my kitchen, which I appreciated, but I kept trying to tell her that all I needed was the trash taken out. Eliza didn't listen.

I had a basket of unfolded laundry sitting in my living room. Wren jumped right into folding that. Again, I kept insisting that she did not have to do that, and again, I was ignored. At one point, she pulled a pair of my underwear out and I immediately was like, "hey, I don't like other people touching my underwear. Please stop." Wren took this as an opportunity to just chuckle, then proceeded to tell me a story about the first time she went to our friend Willowe's house and how she started cleaning and Willowe was uncomfortable and visibly angry, but Wren just kept going and how she could see that same discomfort in me and how she thinks it's funny.

This didn't sit well with me. Who the hell gets off on making their friends uncomfortable?

So I told Wren straight up that she needed to stop. I said I get that she's trying to help, but honestly, I'm sore and high and feeling really violated, which is mixing with my high and giving me this weird anxiety that I really don't like. I kind of snapped. Both Eliza and Wren felt the mood change, so they both left after that and said they were going to let me rest.

I've spoken to Eliza since, but not Wren, and honestly, I don't want to talk to Wren. I don't think it's out of line for me to set boundaries and I don't think it's okay to intentionally cross someone's boundaries, even if it's in the name of "just trying to help."

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Last week I got into a pretty severe car accident. A friend and I hydroplaned while entering the freeway on a roundabout, which caused the little Yaris we were in to slide into oncoming traffic. We got broadsided by a semi-truck. Amazingly, we both walked away unscathed, with the exception of some back pain on my part.

In the days following the accident I had an amazing outpouring of love and affection from my friends. People brought me food, family from out of state called to check in on me, and one of my college TAs was even cool enough to drop by with some edibles to help with my back pain.

Two days after the accident I got a message from my friend Eliza asking if I wanted some company. I said yes, and asked her if she could do me a huge favor when she got here and take my trash to the dumpster. I live in a second story apartment and getting down the stairs with a bag of garbage and a bad back just seemed like a monster of a mission at the time. Eliza says of course, and everything is set.

Cue to a few hours later and I'm lying on my couch being stoned and pathetic. I hear a rattling at my door and in walks Eliza, who I fully expected, but she also had our friend Wren with her, who I did not expect. Wren can be a bit much in a lot of ways.

After greetings Eliza jumps into cleaning my kitchen, which I appreciated, but I kept trying to tell her that all I needed was the trash taken out. Eliza didn't listen.

I had a basket of unfolded laundry sitting in my living room. Wren jumped right into folding that. Again, I kept insisting that she did not have to do that, and again, I was ignored. At one point, she pulled a pair of my underwear out and I immediately was like, "hey, I don't like other people touching my underwear. Please stop." Wren took this as an opportunity to just chuckle, then proceeded to tell me a story about the first time she went to our friend Willowe's house and how she started cleaning and Willowe was uncomfortable and visibly angry, but Wren just kept going and how she could see that same discomfort in me and how she thinks it's funny.

This didn't sit well with me. Who the hell gets off on making their friends uncomfortable?

So I told Wren straight up that she needed to stop. I said I get that she's trying to help, but honestly, I'm sore and high and feeling really violated, which is mixing with my high and giving me this weird anxiety that I really don't like. I kind of snapped. Both Eliza and Wren felt the mood change, so they both left after that and said they were going to let me rest.

I've spoken to Eliza since, but not Wren, and honestly, I don't want to talk to Wren. I don't think it's out of line for me to set boundaries and I don't think it's okay to intentionally cross someone's boundaries, even if it's in the name of "just trying to help."

lol what a little bitch

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Smirking_Serpent posted:

White boyfriend (25m) uses the N word. I (24f) am fed up with it.

I (24f) have been dating him for about two years and we have a solid relationship.

I don’t have any tolerance for racial slurs...
:thunk:

Banjo Kaczynski
Jul 26, 2016

watch as I pass you by

SerialKilldeer posted:

Also, how exactly would one have sex with the wind?

it's a breeze

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I too act insufferable when people that care come over and help with house chores.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I'd be freaked out if someone started folding my underwear, not because it's a personal intrusion but because why fold? Just jam it in the drawer lol.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

had to be rough when mom did laundry

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
My wife (F26) gets a kick out of attacking me (M27) with her breastmilk like a squirtgun. Is this normal behavior? Has anyone else gone through this? How can I get her to stop?
Since my wife has started nursing after our daughter was born 4 months ago she had found out that she can squeeze her breast and squirt milk pretty far. I made the mistake a couple weeks ago of mentioning how disgusting I find it. So she now gets a kick out of blasting me when I least expect it. Help me people. How do I stop this madness? I feel like I'm getting peed on.

Edit: I guess that real reason I took it here is she blasted me in the face to wake me up this morning which was not pleasant. I like the suggestions to get back at her though! Keep it up!

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

well you do have your own squirt gun...

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Power Khan posted:

My wife (F26) gets a kick out of attacking me (M27) with her breastmilk like a squirtgun. Is this normal behavior? Has anyone else gone through this? How can I get her to stop?
Since my wife has started nursing after our daughter was born 4 months ago she had found out that she can squeeze her breast and squirt milk pretty far. I made the mistake a couple weeks ago of mentioning how disgusting I find it. So she now gets a kick out of blasting me when I least expect it. Help me people. How do I stop this madness? I feel like I'm getting peed on.

Edit: I guess that real reason I took it here is she blasted me in the face to wake me up this morning which was not pleasant. I like the suggestions to get back at her though! Keep it up!

lol

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Power Khan posted:

this is pretty hilarious

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

:same:

My girlfriend isn't my "perfect fantasy woman" either but I love her and care about her deeply and I let her know how beautiful and attractive she is to me all the dang time. That's what every single dude should be doing with their partners!

Yes. This is what you do with someone who you love and care about deeply.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

the worst part of the post is how his wife was “super enthusiastic and excited” for him to try it out, while knowing his history of trauma

I have friends who have genuine phobias, as well as a friend who suffered a traumatic assault. Every time I see one of these "pranks" I get the urge to fly into a violent rage.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Vim Fuego posted:

WIBTA if I anonymously turn in an underage drinker purely by rumor?

Biggest rear end in a top hat yet!

You would be a huge rear end in a top hat for turning anybody in for anything purely by rumor.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Xik posted:

I too act insufferable when people that care come over and help with house chores.

I don't think it 's insufferable to ask someone to respect your boundaries, but that's just me.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

White boyfriend (25m)...

...is a great guy...

...uses the N word “as a joke”

:thunk:

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Power Khan posted:

It's finally time to market my idea of a breast pump Super Soaker.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

These are sooo addictive

AITA for not telling my boyfriend that I’m married

Having literally been through this myself, and assuming this is America, if this guy was staying in the country by virtue of marriage to a US citizen (that is, he had a conditional green card) then after two years he would have had to file to remove the conditions, proving to the satisfaction of the government that he was legitimately married at that time. Either he did this, and now has an unconditional green card so she no longer needs to be married to him for him to stay in the country, or he didn't bother and is now staying in the US illegally, at which point being married to her isn't going to help him any more anyway.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for telling first-time sushi eater that the wasabi is guacamole?

So my friend comes over with a box of sushi saying she's never tried sushi before. Being the genius I am, I ask her if she likes guacamole? She asks if that's what the "green stuff" is. I tell her yes, but it tends to be very mild in flavor, so put a lot on the sushi. Well... she did... I thought her reaction was great! She was kind of pissed at first, but we look back and laugh now. So I'm wondering if I am the rear end in a top hat in this situation.
Yes, but also :lol:

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

Xik posted:

I too need to crawl into my cave when I am recuperating and get pissed when someone violates my space and doesn’t respect my wishes and needs, especially when I am hurting and high on prescription drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Anne Whateley posted:

No, that's totally incorrect. Reconstructive plastic surgery is almost always covered by insurance. If you get cancer and have to have a single mastectomy, it's legally required (since 1998) that insurance cover reconstruction of the mastectomied breast, plus even surgery of the other (totally fine) one so they end up matching. If you have a double mastectomy then obviously reconstructive surgery on both is covered.

Anne gets it.

Not only that, subsequent surgeries to fix any complications (both physiological and cosmetic) are also covered.