Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

Geoj posted:

Cheesebag lady needs to leave clean cheese guy and hook up with cheeto finger guy.

Did you forget the part about being poly?

I mean she's living in his house, dining on his shredded cheese, there's 10 waking hours in the day to get cheesepowderfingerbanged, that's the good life.

That said, we don't know how the cheesebag household feels about cheese-flavored snack product.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pinecone Sample posted:

I mean she's living in his house, dining on his shredded cheese, there's 10 waking hours in the day to get cheesepowderfingerbanged, that's the good life.

That said, we don't know how the cheesebag household feels about cheese-flavored snack product.

look out mama
there's a white puff coming up the river

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Pinecone Sample posted:

I'm just thinking someone who powers through three or four bags of generic cheetos and doesn't wipe or wash his hands off afterwards probably isn't going to be bothered by someone who shoves their spit-covered fingers into a bag of shredded cheese.

And while I buy that they're poly I'm not so much buying that they've been able to actually act on it - taking everything else into account.

Kurt Loadeater
May 15, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
theyre just polyo string cheesin eachother along

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob
r/relationships: Dangerously Cheesy

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Xenocides posted:

My (33F) husband (33M) hired a dominatrix online to meet up while he was "blackout". I found out before it actually happened. He claims he would "never do that" & that he's someone else when he blacks out, am I wrong to hold him accountable despite addiction issues?

I hate you both and you both need rehab. The rare story where the dominatrix is the sane one.

Edit: Oh wow, the husband showed up.

:thunk:
My background processes run higher and faster than anyone else so I take sleeping medication off label to tone it down.

Also, I do cocaine.

Reminds me of the "Hunter S Thompson's regular day" with "1:15 cocaine, 1:20 cocaine, 1:22 cocaine, 1:27 bit of grass to take the edge off"

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
that sounds impressive until you remember that in the 70s coke was like 90 percent stolen infant formula and 10 bicycle tire rims, and grass was actual grass, like you skinned ur knee on. boomers are pussy poo poo.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Vim Fuego posted:

AITA for wanting to sleep on my wife’s side of the bed?

this dude is like serial killer weird IMO

What in the heck? My girlfriend has her side of the bed and I have mine. We don't randomly switch and that would probably ruin my sleep quality and would definitely destroy hers because she sleeps much more lightly than I do. It's very simple stuff. He's lucky his wife doesn't kick him out of the bed for good and force him to sleep on the couch because holy gently caress, really dude? You don't mess with your partner's side of the bed. That's halfway abusive behavior, even if it's not actively malicious.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Lol zopiclone is not just another "sleeping pill" it's a notbenzodiazepine that functions exactly like a loving benzo. You lose hours to days of time of memory while you're a half functional zombie. I fully buy that this guy doesn't remember that specific time he emailed a dominatrix but lol that she thinks he hasn't cheated or done this a hundred times before.

Hope that lady gets out because he's never gonna loving change.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
r/sugarlifestyleforum
SA makes it hard to date again
u/jesusgrapes

quote:

Hi Reddit,

I've been on SA for about 6 months now and met with a couple of people. I don't like to say I've actually had any real SD's because the although money has exchanged hands, I haven't really found someone that can actually live up to the long term arrangement expectation. That's what I think is extremely misleading about the site... But it's not the point.

I met someone around month two that was funny, kind, attractive and generous. He's poly in his actual life and always seems to have someone around, but he seems to have gotten sick of whatever common law relationship he had with other women and got onto SA. I met him once but continued to talk on and off with him, when he finally agreed to meet again. I realized that I didn't care if I got paid or not (my money situation got better) because I just got so sad when I couldn't spend time with him so it kind of evolved into a weird FWB thing but he'd pay for all my food and invite me out to stuff once in a while. It was nice.

But, part of me knows this won't last. I don't want to say I've got feelings for him, but it's definitely started getting kind of challenging being away from him. I really have to rationalize with myself that he's got a life outside of me and that this is only temporary, but he makes me laugh and keeps my interest for longer than a week. That said, it's made it really hard to start thinking about dating again. SA has completely soured the taste of dating apps for me and it feels like the same exhausting game (I'm pretty much done with SA too). When I think about going out to meet people, I immediately think about how much effort it will be and what low payoff it'll likely result in. This is based on many months of searching on the site just to feel like I've really had my time wasted.

Now I'm in a weird place where I can't go back on SA and I don't know how to date again. For context, my last relationship was a high school sweetheart. So I really jumped into this immediately after my first and only long term relationship.

I would love anyone's thoughts on this. TIA.

tl;dr: SA has left me feeling bitter and sad about my prospects for actual dating and I might have feelings for an SD (which can only end badly)

Edit: I pressed submit before I finished welp

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

r/relationships: SA makes it hard to date again

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

CheesyDog posted:

r/relationshipsRelationships
I [28F] have this newfound aggression towards my SO [m/31] of 1 year because he eats off-brand cheese doodles?
u/creed_is_life

I like how the title implies it would be okay if they were brand-name cheese doodles because then the sex time cheese dust on fingers would be of higher quality.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

CheesyDog posted:

r/sugarlifestyleforum
u/jesusgrapes

Coupons has a seedy underbelly.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Just imagining kissing someone with the mouthfeel of that powdered, saliva-congealed cheese is making me nauseated.

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

:bisonyes:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Just when I think there's nothing of value left on a dead gay comedy forum

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Sugar babies deserve everything they get. Nothing is free. Trading your dignity and ability to date for a little cash seems shortsighted.

new boot goofin
Jul 23, 2007

like school in july

The Iron Rose posted:

Lol zopiclone is not just another "sleeping pill" it's a notbenzodiazepine that functions exactly like a loving benzo. You lose hours to days of time of memory while you're a half functional zombie. I fully buy that this guy doesn't remember that specific time he emailed a dominatrix but lol that she thinks he hasn't cheated or done this a hundred times before.

Hope that lady gets out because he's never gonna loving change.

She literally wasted her entire 20's and early 30's on this dude, gently caress that's depressing

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

From way back but wow appletarian guy isn’t getting enough love. Yeah you’re definitely the rear end in a top hat but the dedication to the real life goony prank/joke is admirable

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Leon Einstein posted:

Sugar babies deserve everything they get. Nothing is free. Trading your dignity and ability to date for a little cash seems shortsighted.

I knew a girl who went on a sugar daddy site and got her student loans payed off in exchange for a blowjob. That wasn't the understanding or anything, she just mentioned that she had ~$20k of student loan debt, the guy was like "oh is that all?", went online and payed it off, and she figured the least she could do was suck his dick.

I agree that it's trading your dignity for cash, but everyone's got a price.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

CheesyDog posted:

r/sugarlifestyleforum
u/jesusgrapes

I know I'm going to regret asking, but what is "SA" in this context?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

I knew a girl who went on a sugar daddy site and got her student loans payed off in exchange for a blowjob. That wasn't the understanding or anything, she just mentioned that she had ~$20k of student loan debt, the guy was like "oh is that all?", went online and payed it off, and she figured the least she could do was suck his dick.

Can I get that number

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Power Khan posted:

AITA for freaking out and telling my one night stand (girl) to leave?

/r/relationships: Is this what happens in sex??? Is this normal??

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Rubellavator posted:

Can I get that number

Get in line! My student loans are still at $80k, so I'm not sure what that entails, but I'm pretty sure I'd do it.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Jeez, how hard up was that guy for a BJ? He could've gotten a BJ a day for years at that price.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

That's market efficiency. That would have had to have been 200 Robert Kraft sessions or about 7 hours of work for Robert Kraft

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

waah posted:

That's market efficiency. That would have had to have been 200 Robert Kraft sessions or about 7 hours of work for Robert Kraft

Really shows that money can't buy class. Robert Kraft sees the world's finest caviar and is like "I could get 200 Big Macs for that much!"

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Really shows that money can't buy class. Robert Kraft sees the world's finest caviar and is like "I could get 200 Big Macs for that much!"

There's more to that story. The lady that ran it is buddies with Trump (and watched the last SB with Trump!) and a whole bunch of obscenely wealthy people got caught there. I'm not sure what's in the rabbit hole, but there's something.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

My student loans are still at $80k, so I'm not sure what that entails, but I'm pretty sure I'd do it.

https://www.goarmy.com/?iom=OP68-90...wE&gclsrc=aw.ds

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Ew. I was thinking more along the lines of getting hosed in the rear end.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Ew. I was thinking more along the lines of getting hosed in the rear end.

I've got great news for you

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

spacetoaster posted:

When I was a kid a friend's dad introduced me to coffee cheese.

You take the sharpest cheddar you can find, and drop a small block of it in some hot black coffee. Then, when it's gooey, you fish it out with a fork and eat it.

It is the oddest, most bitter, flavor ever. And I'll be damned if it wasn't pretty good.

My goon, check out http://www.sartoricheese.com/our-cheese/reserve-cheese/espresso-bellavitano.html

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Snort-laughed at work and the person in the next cube over asked if I was ok.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Motronic posted:

If it's the typical dynamic he's more than just involved, he's financially supporting them at least in part. One would think that's the bat to bludgeon them with.

quote:

Yeah, I do provide them with money because they aren't working right now except my mom doing some odd jobs. I'm just afraid an ultimatum like that would be devastating.

Nailed it.

Also lots of Chinese people it the comments saying that this isn’t a thing and the parents are just being lovely and using culture as a shield.

IAmThatIs
Nov 17, 2014

Wasteland Style

CheesyDog posted:

"Now, are you ready... to fondue it?"

:allears:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for vetoing my husband's name choice for our child?

My husband and I were having trouble agreeing on a name for our daughter, so we decided we'd each pick one and then decide which arrangement sounded better to determine which name would be a first name and which would be the middle. It wasn't an in depth conversation so we didn't discuss vetoes or anything. I genuinely didn't think there would be anything he chose that I would hate that much.

He picked the name Aryann (pronounced Ah-ree-ann). I don't know where he got that, but I'm Jewish and having a kid with a name so close to "aryan" is not okay with me. I suggested we change the spelling but he won't budge because he thinks it looks pretty. He thinks I'm reading too deep into it and that no one will think twice about the name "Aryann." Am I the rear end in a top hat for wanting to put my foot down about this and ask him to choose another name?

edit- never mind, I showed my husband this thread to get him to change his mind and he started laughing because apparently he was joking. I'd be annoyed, but I'm too relieved that he's just obnoxious and not a complete moron.

This is actually really dumb, lame, and ignorant on OP's part because it's just a normal name with ordinary origins. Like uh, I have an Iranian friend and his name is Aryaan. It's a common name in Arabic/Persian culture and means "beyond strength". Aryann is an equally fine name and I'm someone who is proud to be Jewish with a grandfather who survived the Holocaust. It's not like her husband wants to call their child Hitler. Lol.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

This is actually really dumb, lame, and ignorant on OP's part because it's just a normal name with ordinary origins. Like uh, I have an Iranian friend and his name is Aryaan. It's a common name in Arabic/Persian culture and means "beyond strength". Aryann is an equally fine name and I'm someone who is proud to be Jewish with a grandfather who survived the Holocaust. It's not like her husband wants to call their child Hitler. Lol.

Nazis hosed up and tainted a lot of symbols/words/names for the world unfortunately

Kurt Loadeater
May 15, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I agree, Jews have had enough time to get over it. Can't expect the rest of the world to treat a pile of white people with a victimization complex with kids gloves while millions are dying of aids and rotting out in the sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Well, this has been fun. I’ll see you guys in a week when this is over?