Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

DaveWoo posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TerryMoran/status/1111398908029272064

It’s amazing how obsessed they are with hating her.

It still amazes me that chuds almost universally have the same body shape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

TulliusCicero posted:

It still amazes me that chuds almost universally have the same body shape

The body type is mayo.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Well when you have a small selection of white people that actually like you, then that’s what you get.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

At what level of wealth does somebody's behavior start becoming completely alien and incomprehensible?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I don't use this term lightly, but Besty Devos is evil.

An entire family of rich evil sociopaths that control the west (admittedly very pretty) coast of my state

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

LostRook posted:

So Jussie Smollett's lawyer just acknowledged that Jussie was attacked by the Osundairo brothers so I guess the police didn't frame them. She said they were wearing whiteface so that's why Jussie said they were white. Glad Jussie is now absolved.

Literally every single thing about this case is loving weird as poo poo.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Dammerung posted:

At what level of wealth does somebody's behavior start becoming completely alien and incomprehensible?

$10m income p.a.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1111411118780477440

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

LostRook posted:

So Jussie Smollett's lawyer just acknowledged that Jussie was attacked by the Osundairo brothers so I guess the police didn't frame them. She said they were wearing whiteface so that's why Jussie said they were white. Glad Jussie is now absolved.

...why?

So why did they attack him I mean?

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Mar 29, 2019

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Literally every single thing about this case is loving weird as poo poo.

The majority of the articles I'm seeing are saying Smollett's lawyer suggests they may have worn makeup or whiteface which is why Jessie said they were white (if they were the attackers). The brothers apparently have a video of themselves on youtube in whiteface or something.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/be-prepared/jussie-smolletts-lawyer-suggests-brothers-may-have-worn-whiteface/vp-BBVl0D3

LostRook's post is misleading.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

This is such an amazing, mind boggling grift.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Q was probably created as a dumb joke which pisses me off more than if it was started by a true believer because it’s caused so many problems for literally no reason.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

skylined! posted:

What grift is this #praying medic guy running anyway? Is he literally an EMT worker that just prays to Jesus? Is that it?

It's like one of the lamer X Men of griftlords

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
So odd that so many people are extremely concerned and emotionally invested in why Smollett isn't going to jail.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

skylined! posted:

Is it still the #1 politics book on Amazon or whatever?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/jonallendc/status/1111412101141028869
https://twitter.com/tparti/status/1111411764669771776
https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/1111411687955980289

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Ashley Todd, the girl that was proven to have faked an attack like this spent 6 days in jail then pled guilty and was released on probation but had to undergo counseling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Todd_mugging_hoax

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

RandomBlue posted:

The majority of the articles I'm seeing are saying Smollett's lawyer suggests they may have worn makeup or whiteface which is why Jessie said they were white (if they were the attackers). The brothers apparently have a video of themselves on youtube in whiteface or something.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/be-prepared/jussie-smolletts-lawyer-suggests-brothers-may-have-worn-whiteface/vp-BBVl0D3

LostRook's post is misleading.

They have a video dressed up as the Joker. Not really the same thing. My point stands, the madness never ends.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The face of strength, power, confidence.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

empty whippet box posted:

Wish they would find someone to be Emperor that looked less like a flesh suit

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Okan170 posted:

He’s actually saying that he’s willing to drop the NASA SLS rocket if he has to. It’s both a shot across Boeing who has been very late and over budget with the project, and a hope that inside of 5 years, a commercial option will materialize with no additional funding. Currently only Elon Musk is saying he can do it with his Starship that can land on every planet in the solar system and return to Earth. Musk promises it can land people on the Moon in 5 years as well. The chances of this are basically 0. NASA finished a study for the administration to see if they can speed up the Orion test by flying it commercially and the answer was no. Broadly the administration wants to kill the public side projects and move them to privately owned (but publicly funded) options. This may be feasible at some point, but not inside 5 years.

Congress still is the seat of support for the public rocket and NASA though, so it’s really up to them as always- and they’ve shown a tendency to just ignore the presidents space budget proposals entirely for the last few years, so we will see what happens. It maintains jobs and investment across many states which is why it’s been so broadly supported, despite the Twitter community deciding that it, like most of NASA, is apparently an “evil jobs program.” Only a free market can save us etc

*points at space x* nationalize it

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Q was probably created as a dumb joke which pisses me off more than if it was started by a true believer because it’s caused so many problems for literally no reason.

The christchurch shooters treated the whole thing as a joke, too. At this point "it's just a joke" isn't even remotely a defense for this kind of thing since now it's not even people who "didn't get the joke" doing the violence; it's the jokers themselves.

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I don't use this term lightly, but Besty Devos is evil.

I don't think she's so much evil as she is a devout Calvinist. Calvinists are the sewer water of Christendom.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

empty whippet box posted:

Face of a bowel movement maybe

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

LostRook posted:

They have a video dressed up as the Joker. Not really the same thing. My point stands, the madness never ends.

the only reason you've ever posted in this thread is to talk about jussie smollett

it almost seems like you've just come here to troll

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

eke out posted:

the only reason you've ever posted in this thread is to talk about jussie smollett

it almost seems like you've just come here to troll

Well, this is clearly the USSMOLlett thread.

e: USPOLice conspiracy to frame a gay man of color

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Uncle Wemus posted:

Why does she always have that stupid smile

It's the look of someone utterly convinced that they will never have to face any substantial consequences for their transgressions. Devos and people of her ilk feel secure in their knowledge that at worst they will have people they will never see, and who can never touch them, be impotently anguished over what She decides to do to them. Even with this stepping stone, there's always another way to cause harm, another thing to take away.

She's looking at the reporter like that because he's simply insufficiently extant in her world. As soon as she get's on that elevator he might as well cease to exist as far as she is concerned.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
uhh i really doubt he's innocent

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

incontinence 100 posted:

I don't think she's so much evil as she is a devout Calvinist. Calvinists are the sewer water of Christendom.

She's evil, just like all Calvinists.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

cargo cult posted:

oh boy, another one

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

DaveWoo posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TerryMoran/status/1111398908029272064

It’s amazing how obsessed they are with hating her.

I hope ya'll are ready for this shithead to move to Alabama or rural Pennsylvania and get elected as a senator or house member - we're gonna be stuck with this idiot into perpetuity.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

sign me the gently caress up

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Only Laura Ingraham can save us from the Transformers.

Useful Distraction
Jan 11, 2006
not a pyramid scheme
sounds more like Robocop to me

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
This whole thing is stupid. Nothing can really force the GOP from releasing the report, right?

I have a feeling nobody will see it until 2021

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Astro7x posted:

This whole thing is stupid. Nothing can really force the GOP from releasing the report, right?

It can be subpoenaed by a House committee and read into the public record. I think the Dems don't want to do that unless there's no other way the report will be made public, though.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Astro7x posted:

It'll come down to the courts, but I don't see why one of the House committees can't subpoena it.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

cargo cult posted:

Here's the thing, there's only two types of people who give a poo poo:

1) people who are concerned about the Chicago Police Department's long-standing history of criminal misconduct

2) people pissed at the idea a black man might evade a noose, ever.

Nobody else is saying much besides "I have no idea what happened there."

So you and lostrook and whoever else are real busy outing yourselves here.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
what if i think ACAB but this guy is some D-lister who probably did it and is going to get off because he's rich and now famous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Pander posted:

Here's the thing, there's only two types of people who give a poo poo:

1) people who are concerned about the Chicago Police Department's long-standing history of criminal misconduct

2) people pissed at the idea a black man might evade a noose, ever.

Nobody else is saying much besides "I have no idea what happened there."

So you and lostrook and whoever else are real busy outing yourselves here.

3) me and my beauty-supplies-and-home-improvement-fusion startup plans