Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

InsertPotPun posted:

If you set it up how many of these Q folk do you think we can get to bet us $20 a pop that Clinton will be in prison by January 1st 2020? There's got to be an online place that will hold your money for a bet or something right? Just set up a "Betting Against Q" twitter and every time you see one of them try to get them to deposit $20, then you deposit $20, and if Clinton is under arrest by January 1st they win and get the money.
Then create a website to show off that zero actual people are willing to bet $20 on this fantasy bullshit.
And, if people do, just wait to collect the money.

This might actually be an effective way to break some people of their investment in Q. A sufficient sum that won’t feel trivial could really shift their subconscious perception of the subject.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

jojoinnit posted:

Is Steve Quayle related to Dan? And if so, what does the missing E in potato signify?

Back then, we only thought the conspiracy went to the E level, only now do we know how high this goes. There are some in the Q community who suspect an even more obscure, more powerful entity behind this cabal, known only as "R"

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Discendo Vox posted:

This might actually be an effective way to break some people of their investment in Q. A sufficient sum that won’t feel trivial could really shift their subconscious perception of the subject.

Unfortunately, the usual response to losing a lot of money or time in a terrible venture is doubling down. Sunk cost fallacy and all that. See pretty much every person who sells all their stuff in anticipation of the end of the world, and the world doesn't end. For the majority, sunk cost fallacy means that they have to believe in the next prediction of the end of the world even harder, or turn inward to face their own massive failure.

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."

InsertPotPun posted:

If you set it up how many of these Q folk do you think we can get to bet us $20 a pop that Clinton will be in prison by January 1st 2020? There's got to be an online place that will hold your money for a bet or something right? Just set up a "Betting Against Q" twitter and every time you see one of them try to get them to deposit $20, then you deposit $20, and if Clinton is under arrest by January 1st they win and get the money.
Then create a website to show off that zero actual people are willing to bet $20 on this fantasy bullshit.

They might say she was arrested, but it wasn't publicized because of the deep state/pedos/etc., so they'd want their money back.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

InsertPotPun posted:

Who can you trust to handle the transaction that isn't completely corrupted by globalist child molesters already? Besides, Clinton IS in prison already so pay up.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I don't need to pay you anything because the Magna Carter says I don't have to create joinder with you, so I'm doing a charge back

Pawg From Produce
Feb 11, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
Uh, Hillary has already been arrested, and has to wear an ankle bracelet. Try to keep up with the mythos.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

jojoinnit posted:

Is Steve Quayle related to Dan? And if so, what does the missing E in potato signify?
The missing e in potato is the missing a in paedophile.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

90s Cringe Rock posted:

The missing e in potato is the missing a in paedophile.

What's an a but an upside down e? Think!!! Share!!!

(I have a boomer on Facebook who isn't into Q but he's not far off and all of his stuff is followed by "Think!!! Share!!!". I used to respect him, it's sad)

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

jojoinnit posted:

What's an a but an upside down e? Think!!! Share!!!

(I have a boomer on Facebook who isn't into Q but he's not far off and all of his stuff is followed by "Think!!! Share!!!". I used to respect him, it's sad)

Hopefully you have learnt a valuable lesson about respecting boomers

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Opferwurst posted:

I don't need to pay you anything because the Magna Carter says I don't have to create joinder with you, so I'm doing a charge back

I am not a boat.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Jay Rust posted:

Ok my favourite part of that is the “Magna Carter”

Manga Crater

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/FlaPanthers/status/1115222786300096513
hmmm

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

The end of the deep state is nigh! All the rats (rubber or otherwise) will be gathered and dumped in the trash!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

"Coach we need a strategy for the second half!"

"Wi{n] game.
Wait for 12.
Jan. 3rd look to ea{h}le.
Couch time."

*Biggest Second Half Comeback in History*

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

"And that's another Nashville goal, can't determine why the entire Panthers squad is going where ever any one of them goes"

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Just wait until QAnon finds out how long he coached in *GASP* Chicago!!

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

JFK Jr.!?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1115661099775418370

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/Kolyin/status/1113515295283527680

We're this post weed, it would be "that lound". This is that real poo poo.

...a bunch of that is identifiably from the "Black Science" arc in Grant Morrison's The Invisibles.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Wanderer posted:

...a bunch of that is identifiably from the "Black Science" arc in Grant Morrison's The Invisibles.

So Morrison is Q, and all this was revealed to him by aliens on his trip to Kathmandu.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Morrison being Q would make sense

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
The amount of bots and fake accounts in the Qanon twitterhole is staggering. It feels way worse than the 2016 maga accounts.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

These people are too sex-negative for that. If he suggested they all put Hillary in jail by jacking off at the same time, they’d call for his execution.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

These people are too sex-negative for that. If he suggested they all put Hillary in jail by jacking off at the same time, they’d call for his execution.

Sexual energy is daemonic energy.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
QAnon follower running unopposed in Florida.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

this will be entertaining.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh he's opposed...by the Deep State.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

it's Corrine Brown's old district, he has as much chance of being elected there as I do.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

big nipples big life posted:

it's Corrine Brown's old district, he has as much chance of being elected there as I do.

Yeah, the article said the last two elections the Democrat won by 25 points.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Well then he's not running unopposed, he's unopposed in the primary, which is a very different thing.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

zoux posted:

Well then he's not running unopposed, he's unopposed in the primary, which is a very different thing.

Yeah, that's what the headline is, the link is a bit disingenuous.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Even after the Supreme Court unfucked the insane gerrymander in the 5th it's still a hard blue district. The state Republicans are perfectly fine with that and don't bother to campaign there.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I don't think his platform of legal weed, cocaine and prostitution are going to draw out what repubs are there anyway.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1116453261320437760

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Where’s chuck tingle’s q book??

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Snowy posted:

Hey, we JUST got those pictures of the black hole. Priorities, man!

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

You just made a sicko psych professor's day with this.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > #QAnon: The Truth Is In My rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Snowy posted:

Deeper state: Pounded in the butt by my fellow conspiracy theorists