Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Countblanc posted:

Do you get more than 1? I used one back in ARR going from cat to lala but I haven't race changed since and I don't think I have another squirreled away.

I just have the one you get from subbing for one month and my account's five years old at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

There's also a free one for finishing ARR so maybe that is part of it?

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

But also you get 2 free fantasias if your accounts old enough. 1 if it's new-ish.

youre such a loving goon. kill yourself

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah it's this.

johnny park posted:

K

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Sorry, Zen, the new races suck, there's no two ways about it :shrug:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
the hrothgar are cool but their textures are really bad

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Waah waaah people who like a thing I don't get something that's cool to them.

No poo poo, good take. Viera suck rear end, this game doesn't need another 90% human / 10% some animal race. Hrothgar are vaguely more interesting, but not really because they look like roes with a cat head. But at least I can look forward to about 4% of the population looking like King from Tekken.

And about 15% of the population race changing to Viera and permanently glamoring the thong for eternity.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Sorry, Zen, the new races suck, there's no two ways about it :shrug:

I"m gonna be real with you, every post you make in threads we mutually post in is radio static where you say "My opinion is true fact" and when someone asks "Oh why do you feel that way" or presses you at all you shut down and just go "I HATE IT AND THAT'S IT" and it's just...not fun to engage with and it doesn't really form any real discussion or share any information.

Also I wanna be a big buff rabbit who's taller than anyone and that's p. cool and I could see why people wanna be Buff furries even tho it's not my deal. I don't begrudge anyone wanting to play as or not wanting to play as any race.

Except Midlanders. It's gross.

Countblanc posted:

the hrothgar are cool but their textures are really bad

I assume they're being worked on all the way to launch so hopefully they'll be better.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I'm allowed to dislike Kamen Rider Zi-O and the fact that my disliking him makes you and other people so annoyed is all the more reason to keep disliking him :v:

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Also I wanna be a big buff rabbit who's taller than anyone and that's p. cool and I could see why people wanna be Buff furries even tho it's not my deal. I don't begrudge anyone wanting to play as or not wanting to play as any race.

I have seen 0 indication Viera will have a muscle slider. If they do then I am back on board.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

ImpAtom posted:

If I got one for completing the ultimate weapon it doesn't look like my character has it anymore. And I beat the MSQ during my first free month so I didn't subscribe back in the day.
Ha Ha!

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'm allowed to dislike Kamen Rider Zi-O and the fact that my disliking him makes you and other people so annoyed is all the more reason to keep disliking him :v:

I haven't even seen like the last 5 eps of that show my dude but keep going.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

hey guys post your MCH glams

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

johnny park posted:

Lol whoa what the gently caress haha

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I haven't even seen like the last 5 eps of that show my dude but keep going.
I don't need to explain my dislike for him to you, or any one else. I don't like 'im. I'm not required to like 'im. I'm not gonna like 'im. If this is a personal affront to you, I don't give a drat.

I don't have a MCH glam but

Cloud should just go ahead and give me the rest of his wardrobe because it looks better on me anyway :kamina:

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Verranicus posted:

Lol whoa what the gently caress haha

TBH It's a real power move to just throw it out there out of no where. I respect it.

Ibblebibble posted:

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I don't need to explain my dislike for him to you, or any one else. I don't like 'im. I'm not required to like 'im. I'm not gonna like 'im. If this is a personal affront to you, I don't give a drat.

I don't care. My post had nothign to do with this one weird opinion you're latching on to. It was a more "Your posting in general" thing.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

TBH It's a real power move to just throw it out there out of no where. I respect it.

I guess I'm just wondering what triggered it if anything, lol

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Ibblebibble posted:

Sure, why not.

#1: Tiny Bayonetta

#2: Cowboy chic, or 'Yes, I do both Eureka and Frontline, why do you ask'

Drizvolta
Oct 31, 2011

johnny park posted:

Extremely normal posting going on here

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Feeling dark, might delete this later.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Yapping Eevee posted:

Sure, why not.

#1: Tiny Bayonetta

*Kazoo version of Mysterious Destiny plays*

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I don't have a MCH glam but

Cloud should just go ahead and give me the rest of his wardrobe because it looks better on me anyway :kamina:

I have no dog in this race but you’re kinda proving his point about you being a weird off putting crazy person who doesn’t really say anything of substance. :v:

You are basically a human being distillation of this image and I’m not sure you have the self awareness to do anything about it.

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

I"m gonna be real with you, every post you make in threads we mutually post in is radio static where you say "My opinion is true fact" and when someone asks "Oh why do you feel that way" or presses you at all you shut down and just go "I HATE IT AND THAT'S IT" and it's just...not fun to engage with and it doesn't really form any real discussion or share any information.

Except Midlanders. It's gross.

I assume they're being worked on all the way to launch so hopefully they'll be better.

you know what else isnt fun to engage with. dickless morons like you that interpret the mildest criticism or confusion as 'lol wahh wahh cry some more youre so mad'. i dont really care about the new races beyond not understanding the hype but you can go gently caress yourself

Great White Hope!
Nov 12, 2006

When the servers are down the Goon.txt comes out

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

johnny park posted:

dickless morons like you that interpret the mildest criticism

johnny park posted:

Holy poo poo, what does your harsh criticism look like?

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

johnny park posted:

you know what else isnt fun to engage with. dickless morons like you that interpret the mildest criticism or confusion as 'lol wahh wahh cry some more youre so mad'. i dont really care about the new races beyond not understanding the hype but you can go gently caress your

Saying "I don't like a thing so why would anyone like a thing?" Isnt criticism it's just grumbling that people like a think you don't.

Telling someone to kill themselves is tho so you got me there. I concede to your logic, Viera are bad.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

through the transitive property, since bunnies are good, viera are also good. how does it feel to be owned by logic and reason, haters

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

CYBEReris posted:

through the transitive property, since bunnies are good, viera are also good. how does it feel to be owned by logic and reason, haters

Yeah but imagine if they were jackalopes instead. See now in comparison they're bad.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

IMO FFTA Viera > FF12 Viera

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Argas posted:

IMO FFTA Viera > FF12 Viera

That's an easy call to make when the FF12 Viera were featured in a single zone and a traveling companion with the characterization of a stump.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Vermain posted:

That's an easy call to make when the FF12 Viera were featured in a single zone and a traveling companion with the characterization of a stump.

But also just aesthetically. FF12 Viera feels like someone bumped the erotic meter up. I'm sure you can make a cute and comfy looking Viera but it's hard to imagine.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Argas posted:

But also just aesthetically. FF12 Viera feels like someone bumped the erotic meter up. I'm sure you can make a cute and comfy looking Viera but it's hard to imagine.

I am pretty sure it will help a lot in 14 when they're not wearing their default gear which is the skimpiest drat poo poo.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

Malachite_Dragon posted:

johnny park posted:

you know what else isnt fun to engage with. dickless morons like you that interpret the mildest criticism or confusion as 'lol wahh wahh cry some more youre so mad'. i dont really care about the new races beyond not understanding the hype but you can go gently caress yourself

Get a load of these guys.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Argas posted:

Also their feet make me uncomfortable for some reason. Like it's someone's fetish but I can't understand why.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Kurieg posted:

Also their feet make me uncomfortable for some reason. Like it's someone's fetish but I can't understand why.

They're that one step too far towards furry for me to be comfortable when they're also undoubtedly going to be presented as sexy.

For me, a race can be furry or it can be attractive. Not both.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Cythereal posted:

For me, a race can be furry or it can be attractive

Well.... Hrothgar are the exception that prove the rule, I guess?

GentlemanGiant
Jan 6, 2013

Cythereal posted:

They're that one step too far towards furry for me to be comfortable when they're also undoubtedly going to be presented as sexy.

For me, a race can be furry or it can be attractive. Not both.

They are literally just women with bunny ears, they don't even have tails. Miqo'te do which makes them 20% more furry.
It doesn't look like their weird feet are even gonna make it into XIV past their racial gear.

I'm looking forward to them, mainly because I've been playing an Elezen for five years and now I can have a character of similar height and aesthetic without weird running animations and odd neck proportions. Also it looks like they are getting a bunch of long hair styles which Elezen sorely lack.

Edit:
Obligatory Machinist Glam

GentlemanGiant fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Apr 12, 2019

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Ibblebibble posted:

Heck yeah!

Bullet Club MCH

Snow Camo MCH

Los Banditos MCHs

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

Kurieg posted:

*Kazoo version of Mysterious Destiny plays*

I need this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

GentlemanGiant posted:

Edit:
Obligatory Machinist Glam

poo poo, what top is that? I'm a sucker for sleeves like that.