Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
You're both correct that you wasted your best years in the gaming industry

e: drat that was a lovely snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Standard Measure posted:

But i guess my eleven years in the industry count for nothing

You're 100% right about that, congratulations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Standard Measure posted:

you're completely wrong.

My girlfriend threatens to leave me every time I have twelve years in the industry. But I have conviction, damnit. (As a note we threaten to leave each other over every little thing)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A lot of "family" is based on people loving each other so this isn't as funny as I'm sure the OP meant it to be.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Jerry Cotton posted:

A lot of "family" is based on people loving each other so this isn't as funny as I'm sure the OP meant it to be.

"shut up you're the weird ones" - Jerry Cotton, noisily loving his spouse in the family restaurant's bathroom

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

"shut up you're the weird ones" - Jerry Cotton, noisily loving his spouse in the family restaurant's bathroom

I'm just pointing out that the restaurant being family-owned adds nothing. In fact, it being a workplace adds nothing. It sucks is what I'm saying.

Also,

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
What compels you to pedantically correct a meme

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Danaru posted:

Did you not see who was doing it

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Danaru posted:

When it sucks

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Memes are precious and tainted memes tarnish all memedom.

Splörörlörlöröööh.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Danaru posted:

He's a malfunctioning AI.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Ew spouses loving

Edit, beat? I think?

Anyway this meme is getting dumb lately. Clever misdirection giving way to Lol Edge Cheese

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.

That's why they call it "Mom & Pop"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
false knees is a good comic and the edits suck

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Nothing of the status of the birdies cummies, and whether or not it can fard and shid without caming in his pants? Inquiring minds want to know. Not me though. Other people.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Hogge Wild posted:

false knees is a good comic and the edits suck

Fact!!

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Maestro posted:

Nothing of the status of the birdies cummies, and whether or not it can fard and shid without caming in his pants? Inquiring minds want to know. Not me though. Other people.

just me and the bois having a normal one talking about bird ejaculate.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Oh gently caress yes.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Last Chance posted:

Cough syrup

hell yeah

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/C79EbgP.gifv

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Well this page sure took a turn for the :krad:

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I always feel like these lose something when you can't turn the sound on them.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

I always feel like these lose something when you can't turn the sound on them.

https://i.imgur.com/1Px7gNb.mp4

Gokuweed420
Feb 1, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

When he walked into the white I was almost 100% sure it was going into the Skyrim meme and now I feel cheated

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

What, just trade in your cat for a better one

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Phlegmish posted:

What, just trade in your cat for a better one

It’s hard to tell which model you’ll get.

I have two cats that very affectionate and playful. One will roll on his back and demand all the belly scratches. The other one... well, it’s really dealers choice as to whether you get the purrs or you get the claws. Some days it’s an invitation, others it’s a trap.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Proteus Jones posted:

It’s hard to tell which model you’ll get.

I have two cats that very affectionate and playful. One will roll on his back and demand all the belly scratches. The other one... well, it’s really dealers choice as to whether you get the purrs or you get the claws. Some days it’s an invitation, others it’s a trap.

My cat's the best of both worlds: Her belly's a trap, but she's such a dipshit that her biting and bunny kicks are completely harmless. Super sharp claws, just... absolutely ineffective if she tries to actually use them. :v:

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Gokuweed420 posted:

When he walked into the white I was almost 100% sure it was going into the Skyrim meme and now I feel cheated

Keep watching.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Standard Measure posted:

you're completely wrong.

games that are already balanced around things getting easier when you level up: impossible to tweak the numbers and make easier. in fact, nobody could ever do it

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

theflyingorc posted:

games that are already balanced around things getting easier when you level up: impossible to tweak the numbers and make easier. in fact, nobody could ever do it

Yeah that's fine for games that have numbers like those dumb pretty boy damage counting games. But how're you gonna lower the numbers on a real game with no numbers like Resident Evil or Cuphead? See, you can't. If you hit that bullseye then all of Sekiro's meaning will topple over like a bunch of dominoes, knocking over the carefully constructed house of cards that is the difficulty.

Checkmate.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
I don't know how similar Sekiro is to the Souls game (I'm guessing at least a little, I haven't played it yet), but in the Souls games the levels and numbers barely mean poo poo anyway

like, I would get my rear end whipped by a boss, roll back up later with twice the HP and some ludicrous new weapon, and then proceed to get my rear end whipped again

I don't know what point I'm making games are hard, have a slew of poohs

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Dewgy posted:

My cat's the best of both worlds: Her belly's a trap, but she's such a dipshit that her biting and bunny kicks are completely harmless. Super sharp claws, just... absolutely ineffective if she tries to actually use them. :v:
She's probably not actually trying to use them on you. :3:

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Dewgy posted:

I had a cat, Bender ("Boner", because the first day we got him, he went spread eagle, licking his red rocket), who would both bite and lick my fingers at the same time. He would also be allowed to be used as a catgun. He was the bestest of cats.

His brother Flexo on the other hand would only mildly tolerate the catgunning but he still allowed it and would curly up on my head when it was time to sleep.

I miss those kitties.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I had a pair of cats like that, the boy acted exactly like a rag doll; you could pick him up and he’d go completely limp

He’d sleep by your head and slowly monopolize your pillow over the course of a night as you tossed and turned. I’d wake up at 5am with a crick in my neck once a week because of him

His sister was your average neurotic cat, but I loved them both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtmjFVwjKtE

https://i.imgur.com/vyrayHN.mp4