Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

"gently caress you Mike, you piece of poo poo!" goat version

https://i.imgur.com/nMmYBfv.mp4

Dude's insanely lucky the goat jumped at him instead of breaking his pelvis with its head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

LifeSunDeath posted:

People drive like this in Houston constantly but in enormous trucks, it's so loving annoying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQMBvJuKjwk

Same with Calgary, there was a guy doing this behind us in winter in a huge truck and he went a little to far to the side and got sucked into the snowdrift. It was glorious.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

LifeSunDeath posted:

People drive like this in Houston constantly but in enormous trucks, it's so loving annoying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQMBvJuKjwk

With the exception of almost driving the cryo tanker truck off the road, this is pretty much Miami_at_rush_hour.mp4

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Pook Good Mook posted:

Dude's insanely lucky the goat jumped at him instead of breaking his pelvis with its head.

I've always admired goats and sheep for their dedication to smashing poo poo

Bonus:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

that is no way to live in a society chef

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Winklebottom posted:

I've always admired goats and sheep for their dedication to smashing poo poo

The only goat I've ever encountered that wasn't in a petting zoo was on a farm in Texas. It chased and attempted to murder every small child it saw, and when it had scared them all into the house, it stood triumphant on the big trampoline in the backyard and pissed into its own mouth.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

canyoneer posted:

I like the bear and raccoon proof trash cans they have in a local national forest.
They're old mailboxes. Completely unsolvable by bears

The ones the have in the Grand Tetons are a bit heavier duty,

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Schadenfreude is on whoever popped a blood vessel typing up this rant at work:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

ThingOne posted:

The ones the have in the Grand Tetons are a bit heavier duty,

Literally the bear minimum they could do

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Enos Cabell posted:

newspaper clipped "it was delicious karen" would be the best response

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Enos Cabell posted:

It was probably expired and got tossed lol

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Enos Cabell posted:

Ten minutes later, the coffee creamer is found, having been pushed toward the back of the fridge behind someone's lunch bag.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Enos Cabell posted:

snickers flavored coffee sounds repulsive but I still feel my life is emptier for not having tried it

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

It was probably expired and got tossed lol

It's literally pasted right next to a sign telling people to throw out their old poo poo, so I can almost guarantee this is what happened.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Garbage bins in parks in Alberta and BC are almost uniformly of this type: https://www.alberta.ca/deterrants-bear-resistant-garbage-disposal.aspx

The lid is latched, the latch is operated by a push-bar up inside the recessed handles. I'm always irrationally worried about someone having smeared poop or old mayo or axle grease or something up in there.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Phy posted:

Garbage bins in parks in Alberta and BC are almost uniformly of this type: https://www.alberta.ca/deterrants-bear-resistant-garbage-disposal.aspx

The lid is latched, the latch is operated by a push-bar up inside the recessed handles. I'm always irrationally worried about someone having smeared poop or old mayo or axle grease or something up in there.

That's what the handles are made of. Recycling!

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

DandyLion posted:

Literally the bear minimum they could do

Things can get pretty grizzly without them.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Winklebottom posted:

snickers flavored coffee sounds repulsive but I still feel my life is emptier for not having tried it

Can't speak for snickers, but reeses creamer's pretty great

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Winklebottom posted:

Add to a mug: 1 tsp instant sweetened hot chocolate, 1 tsp smooth peanut butter, 1 tsp powdered milk, 1 tsp milk or water.

Blend until smooth. Top up with coffee, blending all the while.

I am not proud of this.

Also: this turtle right here is why we're all terrified of you, USA.

'Live Harmless Reptile' in a box. I know this creature probably won't end my life, unless I'm exceedingly unlucky. I know the most I stand to lose is a finger or so. But I'd also like a somewhat stricter definition of the word 'harmless'.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Carnival of Shrews posted:

Add to a mug: 1 tsp instant sweetened hot chocolate, 1 tsp smooth peanut butter, 1 tsp powdered milk, 1 tsp milk or water.

Blend until smooth. Top up with coffee, blending all the while.

I am not proud of this.

Add instant coffee and it's basically Ranger pudding just not from an MRE.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

'Live Harmless Reptile' in a box. I know this creature probably won't end my life, unless I'm exceedingly unlucky. I know the most I stand to lose is a finger or so. But I'd also like a somewhat stricter definition of the word 'harmless'.

All it wants is a little kiss

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

Tony Snark posted:

Add instant coffee and it's basically Ranger pudding just not from an MRE.

...Googles 'Ranger Pudding'.

This is uncanny. My recipe is the result of seven years in an English boarding school (education:solid / ethos:well dodgy / food:hard to describe to anyone who hasn't tried it, but a frequent dessert was strawberry jello + evaporated milk served in gravy boats).

It's like some unholy convergent evolution.

Winklebottom posted:

All it wants is a little kiss

Yup, this is our current political reality in the UK. I guess the schad is looking for tips on technique.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ahem. Mostly harmless.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

Data Graham posted:

Ahem. Mostly harmless.

Dear God.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

the only tortoise that should terrify you is the one in charge of the Senate

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

oh dope posted:

The only goat I've ever encountered that wasn't in a petting zoo was on a farm in Texas. It chased and attempted to murder every small child it saw, and when it had scared them all into the house, it stood triumphant on the big trampoline in the backyard and pissed into its own mouth.

A goat who piss in he own mouth, a shameful goat.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Phy posted:

I have spent an ungodly amount of effort throwing away other peoples garbage because they were too lazy and/or stupid to lift the lid and do it themselves.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

I have spent an ungodly amount of effort throwing away other peoples garbage because they were too lazy and/or stupid to lift the lid and do it themselves.

A while back I got to see somebody find out what happens when you don't secure your food. We were at a public campground a little south of Yellowstone and a group a few sites over were either too drunk or too stupid to put their food in one of the lockers provided before they went to sleep. When I got up the next morning to use the bathroom I noticed what looked like a large creature rummaging through their campsite, it was a black bear. The sound of it rooting through their garbage and basically being a big furry goober must have woke them up because they started screaming. Fortunately for them (and the bear) it bolted. As we were pulling out of the campground later that morning I saw them having a nice chat with a very angry looking park ranger.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Newest Tomb Raider game lookin' good

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

A goat who piss in he own mouth, a shameless goat.

Fixed that for you. Goats have no shame, and are in fact incapable of the emotion.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/7AGTBpW.mp4

Memento posted:

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

A goat who piss in he own mouth, a randy goat.
Fixed that for you. Goats have no shame, and are in fact incapable of the emotion.

Fixed that for you. Billy goats spray themselves with their own urine because it gets the lady goats in the mood for some lovin'. When the crazy goat in oh dope's story had chased all the human children inside and was standing triumphantly on the trampoline and pissing on itself was pretty much the goat going "And now I'm gonna go get my gently caress on"

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 05:44 on Jun 8, 2019

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I was inspired to make this in her honor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TApa8iRaSJA

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Lol. I don’t know that song, but the imagery was great.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I think we've seen every single one of these in the thread at some time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zBLnmToGOo

Here's what happens when a "guy who has seen two much TV" type tries to fight another "guy who has seen too much TV"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4jx10sqB5M
I love how some passerby tries to break them up and other guy goes "Shhhh, just let the magic happen"

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
Goat chat: My mate has a small herd of domesticated goats that are like big dogs, they’ll follow you around all day wanting rubs and to eat anything you eat, if you let them. They’ll graze nearby if you’re working and then follow when you leave.

They will also murder your leafy greens :420: if they can. Goats love getting blazed.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Man I like goats more and more everyday.

gently caress yeah goats.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I think we've seen every single one of these in the thread at some time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zBLnmToGOo

Here's what happens when a "guy who has seen two much TV" type tries to fight another "guy who has seen too much TV"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4jx10sqB5M
I love how some passerby tries to break them up and other guy goes "Shhhh, just let the magic happen"

Ah man you gotta look up the STREETBEEFS thread if you haven't!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3883865&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Wasabi the J has a new favorite as of 11:28 on Jun 8, 2019

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

ThingOne posted:

A while back I got to see somebody find out what happens when you don't secure your food. We were at a public campground a little south of Yellowstone and a group a few sites over were either too drunk or too stupid to put their food in one of the lockers provided before they went to sleep. When I got up the next morning to use the bathroom I noticed what looked like a large creature rummaging through their campsite, it was a black bear. The sound of it rooting through their garbage and basically being a big furry goober must have woke them up because they started screaming. Fortunately for them (and the bear) it bolted. As we were pulling out of the campground later that morning I saw them having a nice chat with a very angry looking park ranger.

The real schaden is that they basically murdered that bear

(once bears figure out that they can get food at campsites they have to be killed or relocated)

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Jabor posted:

(once bears figure out that they can get food at campsites they have to be killed

What the gently caress are you on about? No. No. Worst case, they get a few beanbag rounds a few times to re instill their fear of humans. They don't do relocation, either.

https://www.nps.gov/slbe/learn/nature/do-not-feed-the-bears.htm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Jabor posted:

(once bears figure out that they can get food at campsites they have to be killed or relocated)

If they did this, they'd have to ship every black bear in my state the gently caress out of here. Good luck with all the bears, New Hampshire! :byobear: :black101: