Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mulaney Power Move posted:

that's a hells angels chapter. the hells angels, however, are not racists, and are noted philanthropists and peacemakers throughout the western world.

except for the extant groups that operate within their aegis that re absolutely racist fashy little dick bully boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TooSweetmania/status/1137698938147024897

Sasha liked

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

I KNEW IT!

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
EC3 liked this tweet

https://twitter.com/jobberton/status/1137436585878839297?s=19

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Wazzu posted:

Hard to keep up with all the gif twitter. Aside from Lariato, who should I be following to get glorious highlights on my stream?

@tde_wrestling

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/1060428127191687168

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Jerusalem posted:

Jesus Christ you idiots you're all in completely agreement that Undertaker is (depressingly) a racist piece of poo poo, you're arguing with each other about something you're in complete agreement with.
Seriously, I don't understand why this thread devolved this specific way? We agree Taker is, at best, a huge chud, even if the Commando autograph specifically isn't any kind of proof thereof.

coconono posted:

except for the extant groups that operate within their aegis that re absolutely racist fashy little dick bully boys.
I think you were mistakenly taking a sarcastic post seriously.

Meanwhile, if we're adding to the Taker is a chud column, there was his wife's really weird reaction when someone asked about her about his political donations (which, like for anyone, are public record and can easily be found on sites like OpenSecrets):

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1137847011766689792

And as MRT pointed out to me, some of his Insta likes that have been screencapped ARE explicitly racist:

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1137811800546828289

(Are people less careful about IG likes because it isn't as easy to curate them there? Whereas on Twitter there's a big public tab on your profile.)

Also:

It was alluded to briefly earlier, but...as weird as it may sound, you can't really use racist wrestlers being nice to minority wrestlers as proof that the racist wrestler isn't a racist. You can use proof of the racist wrestler being a racist at work (Terry Taylor, Paul Orndorff, whoever) as proof they ARE a racist, but some wrestlers are huge racists who are also surprisingly into wrestler brotherhood stuff, I guess, for lack of a better term?

Most infamously, there's that story that I need to remember to refresh my memory on the origin of (shoot interview or whatever): Dick Murdoch is at a bar with other wrestlers, including...I think it was Tony Atlas? Dick Murdoch was, of course, a klansman, something that both his BFF (Dusty Rhodes) and others less fond of him (like Tito Santana) have confirmed, so it's not like it was a smear. Anyway, some random racist rear end in a top hat calls Black Wrestler Who Might Be Tony Atlas the N-word, and Murdoch immediately freaks out screaming "YOU CAN'T TALK TO MY FRIEND LIKE THAT!" Cue bar-clearing brawl. So...yeah?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Every racist has a friend, co-worker, ect. Who they see as a person first and a race second. It makes sense that they would see black wrestlers as wrestlers and brothers first, wrestlers have often seen wrestling as both a job and a fraternal brotherhood.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

Aw, ew. Xavier, no, don't agree with, encourage, or get mixed up with Boog! Gross. :S

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

There is often a division in the racist mindset between close proximity in safe spaces and then that nebulous "other" that waits beyond their vision. "One of the good ones" and all that as well, but it's something you can see all the time. The grandfather of racial "science" Gobineau was obsessed with Persian women and Persian culture in spite of being mind-bogglingly racist because he liked living there.

It's probably a byproduct of carrying a philosophy that regardless of all the massive moral issues is immensely detrimental and consistently demonstrates failure and social loss.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

SirDippingSauce posted:

Aw, ew. Xavier, no, don't agree with, encourage, or get mixed up with Boog! Gross. :S

He's not. Hot Take is internet for look at this loving garbage opinion.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Critical posted:

He's not. Hot Take is internet for look at this loving garbage opinion.

maybe you should read the post that xavier woods is replying to

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Lid posted:

maybe you should read the post that xavier woods is replying to

I did? Boogie questioned why people bitched about microtransactions and not about inclusiveness and Xavier called it a hot take, which is basically calling it a poo poo opinion.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Boodie's post literally opens with "hot take"

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
besides which i have no idea who this guy is, and if he was a neo-nazi ok or Kenny calling for the protection of a future for white children, or an SS jacket, but people are freaking the gently caress out over this in the nerdiest way.

This isn't Mansoor.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Lid posted:

besides which i have no idea who this guy is, and if he was a neo-nazi ok or Kenny calling for the protection of a future for white children, or an SS jacket, but people are freaking the gently caress out over this in the nerdiest way.

This isn't Mansoor.

Boogie’s just a really annoying centrist. He refuses to take sides in anything and is one of those “the left are just as bad if not worse than the right” which is a horrible position to take in the world of gaming which has huge chud issues.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

why the gently caress are we talking about that loving Boogie shithead in 2 wrestling threads in the wrestling forum

https://twitter.com/takam777/status/383889924681773056?s=21

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
ok so he's an absolute tosser, we can agree with that, but other than a picture with him is there anything on this or is this just "the perfect are the enemy of the good" writ large in the dumbest way possible

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Boogie is an eternal fence-sitter and currently being dunked on by all sides of the political spectrum for his milquetoast takes. Any sympathy most used to have for him, has long been eroded.

I have no wrestling hot takes / news to fix this thread derailment, so enjoy this obscure WOR referencing shitpost instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdJLa70m-VA

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/zacksabrejr/status/1137862708336816129

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The Undertaker is the least surprising racist since JR

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Did anyone have WALTER down as a Juggalo?

https://twitter.com/WalterAUT/status/1137741273207595013

STONE COLD 64 posted:

who signs the year on autographs anyway?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Smelly Shorts Ping Pong Boy.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Shut gently caress up

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Luke72w posted:

Is this a joke or did you seriously not read my post? Also, it took all the energy of the 9th result of a Google image search for "the undertaker autograph with year" so it's not like I dedicated my Sunday to defending a racist.

Taking the opportunity to step away from the derail though before the probates come in, just to reiterate for anyone looking for a fight, haven't been and won't be defending racists - I would just rather actual defenders not be able to claim that he wasn't given a fair shake because he was and I think everyone I've seen post agrees he is a terrible racist who should not be defended.

more like Luke88w

Luke72w
Oct 28, 2011

Unlovable

Lone Goat posted:

more like Luke88w

Gonna take this opportunity to toss it out there that I'm Jewish

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

gently caress the Undertaker and WWE. Let's talk about Session Goth Martina

https://www.instagram.com/p/BydvgLbI7pQ/

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jenkem Delivery posted:

gently caress the Undertaker and WWE. Let's talk about Session Goth Martina

https://www.instagram.com/p/BydvgLbI7pQ/

AEW sign Session Moth so we can get Hikaru Shida vs Session Goth :swoon:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Nah gently caress Martina.

Her gimmick is bad and she should feel bad. It's all well and good doing her stupid 'bump and grind lol how funny she's sexually harassing someone' stuff in the ring with other performers but I've been at shows where she insists on doing it to people in the front row during her entrance and that's not cool.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

History Comes Inside! posted:

Nah gently caress Martina.

Her gimmick is bad and she should feel bad. It's all well and good doing her stupid 'bump and grind lol how funny she's sexually harassing someone' stuff in the ring with other performers but I've been at shows where she insists on doing it to people in the front row during her entrance and that's not cool.

Yes because that’s a thing that people complain about.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

coconono posted:

Yes because that’s a thing that people complain about.
My limited exposure to her is that the people she messes around with in the crowd are usually holding their hands up and asking her to come over and party, kinda like when DDT had their American show and explicitly made it known that Danshoku Dino would only kiss people who had their hands up in the air

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

The_Rob posted:

I think it was signed in 1988.
Hence the customary “” instead of the ‘ used by lesser races

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

coconono posted:

AEW sign Session Moth so we can get Hikaru Shida vs Session Goth :swoon:

Didn't she just have an NXT try out?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Davros1 posted:

Yeah. I kinda hope she doesn’t make it.

Also this is the first time I’ve heard anyone refer to her gimmick as “sexual harassment”

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Davros1 posted:

She did. I hate to say it but I really hope it didn't go well or someone like AEW tries to get her. She's great but there is no way WWE will understand her gimmick.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Oh hey, Hikaru Shida, how's your birthday going

https://twitter.com/shidahikaru/status/1138120114606264320

oh

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

martina i give written consent to grind up on me and "have fun" at my expense!! you drat heel!!! ahhh i'm so troubled

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

https://twitter.com/takam777/status/1138135462198071296

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

yea ok posted:

martina i give written consent to grind up on me and "have fun" at my expense!! you drat heel!!! ahhh i'm so troubled

It's not fun!

It's bants!:heysexy: