Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

https://youtu.be/-0L_oJMhcs0

frank would be a tormp voter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Knight posted:

You have a gang tang with a dancing anime girl and your av is the creator of Neon Genesis Evanescence, Jesus Christ

the gang tag specifically highlights the themes of degeneracy to better shine the light of the truth of raised in a cave JEsus

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Satan rid us of the scourge of anime

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

ElGroucho posted:

Calling it now, there will be a presidential candidate with hentai posts by 2032

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

ElGroucho posted:

He will. By destroying humans.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if you are seeing more anime than usual that just means the scales are falling from your eyes and you are beginning to truly see reality. anime is.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i don't give a poo poo about anime one way or another, but given the state of actual reality, i'll give anime reality a chance

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

He will. By destroying humans.

Insha-satan

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

ElGroucho posted:

Insha-satan

Inshiblis, I believe is the term.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chokes McGee posted:

sry I'll add him to a running list of "black posters" so I know who will and won't get probated

do we need to offer any sort of evidence to get on this list if not please add me to the list

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Samovar posted:

Inshiblis, I believe is the term.

nice

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

do we need to offer any sort of evidence to get on this list if not please add me to the list

cant help yourself eah?
everyone wants to be black but no one wants to BE black. hop off my nuts. I said coon. you aren't going to die. it doesn't mean what it meant when your grandparents said it. loving relax.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

AkumaHokoru posted:

cant help yourself eah?
everyone wants to be black but no one wants to BE black. hop off my nuts. I said coon. you aren't going to die. it doesn't mean what it meant when your grandparents said it. loving relax.

I am going to die and so are you. Don't be stupid, entropy eats everything, duh.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
but is entropy allowed to say the n-word?

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Maybe the mods could implement a system where you get points for posting woke things and you can redeem those points for an n-word use as long as it's not too mean. And if you are actually black you could get like a 1.5 multiplier for your cool points.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sorry. Im sorry. Im trying to remove it. Please take me back off the list.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

but is entropy allowed to say the n-word?

n-tropy is the second law of hard-r-dynamics

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
thread plz get back on topic tia

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

AkumaHokoru posted:

cant help yourself eah?

It's just not a word that's useful for description. How are us white cis het dudes supposed to describe conservative black men in a way that isn't racist!?

I have met three that fit this particular type, one of whom I work with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2tLyqfJd54

stringless has issued a correction as of 07:39 on Jul 24, 2019

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

you can go with delusional...thats just fine.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

FFT posted:

It's just not a word that's useful for description. How are us white cis het dudes supposed to describe conservative black men in a way that isn't racist!?

the same way you'd describe any other conservative, loving morons

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Shipon posted:

oh this one works for sure.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Shipon posted:

Morons works.

I'd say vampires (vile creatures subsisting off other peoples lives, served by brainwashed toadys) but that would give vampires a bad name.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

FFT posted:

You can describe the phenomenon without reducing it to a word?

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

J.A.B.C. posted:

I'd say vampires (vile creatures subsisting off other peoples lives, served by brainwashed toadys) but that would give vampires a bad name.

There's actual correlation on monster preference based on party. Republicans see liberals as sexually deviant vampires here to corrupt them and gently caress their daughters when they go off to college. :getin:

Liberals watch zombie shows because they see conservatives as mindless shamblers void of intellectual thought, who have a single focus on destroying or converting anything that isn't one of them.

I'd say they're surprisingly accurate associations.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Tetrabor posted:

There's actual correlation on monster preference based on party. Republicans see liberals as sexually deviant vampires here to corrupt them and gently caress their daughters when they go off to college. :getin:

Liberals watch zombie shows because they see conservatives as mindless shamblers void of intellectual thought, who have a single focus on destroying or converting anything that isn't one of them.

I'd say they're surprisingly accurate associations.

And actual leftist see both rightwingers and liberals as giant leechmonsters taking the blood of the worker and the poor even though they are already bloated and overfilled.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Grape posted:

You can describe the phenomenon without reducing it to a word?

tbh i usually just mention that exact video

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Can somebody post a boomer getting run over by a runaway tractor or something, its been a rough week

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

ElGroucho posted:

Can somebody post a boomer getting run over by a runaway tractor or something, its been a rough week

It's not as violent as I would like but here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dupfrHA_zwM
Baby boomers are psychotic children.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Did we all miss the decade plus of right wingers using zombie media as a proxy for prepping for a race war, complete with branded knives and poo poo?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

cenotaph posted:

Did we all miss the decade plus of right wingers using zombie media as a proxy for prepping for a race war, complete with branded knives and poo poo?
not only do i not know what period of time you're talking about, i'm almost certain this is a present-day thing

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

get that OUT of my face posted:

not only do i not know what period of time you're talking about, i'm almost certain this is a present-day thing

It's been going on for years.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ElGroucho posted:

please don't post snuff videos

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

cenotaph posted:

yeah that other person is referring to an old cracked article that somehow completely missed the themes and critical analysis of night of the living dead

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah that other person is referring to an old cracked article that somehow completely missed the themes and critical analysis of night of the living dead

even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, a black man's greatest threat is still white cops

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
to be fair Zombies have kind of been a dead trend for a bit.

though yeah for a while they were hot poo poo

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

If anything it’s the other way around, zombies give right wing survivalists a way to fantasize about defeating the “urban hordes” and being free from gubmint and vampire fiction seems to appeal more to a fantasy about bring some deviant but powerful yet misunderstood and persecuted minority.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

If anything it’s the other way around, zombies give right wing survivalists a way to fantasize about defeating the “urban hordes” and being free from gubmint and vampire fiction seems to appeal more to a fantasy about bring some deviant but powerful yet misunderstood and persecuted minority.

see also: why the modern Fallout games are so popular among chuds

stevewm
May 10, 2005
Some people in the office where talking about Trump and friends recent thing about tightening up food stamps restrictions even further.. I overheard someone say "I think its great! It'll make em get a job and pay for their own poo poo!"

:(

Having been a benefactor of SNAP one time in my life, it bothers me to hear people say poo poo like that. Why do so many have that mentality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

stevewm posted:

Some people in the office where talking about Trump and friends recent thing about tightening up food stamps restrictions even further.. I overheard someone say "I think its great! It'll make em get a job and pay for their own poo poo!"

:(

Having been a benefactor of SNAP one time in my life, it bothers me to hear people say poo poo like that. Why do so many have that mentality?

because open and proud sociopathy has become in-group signalling for conservatism

If you actually feel like engaging say something like, "hell yeah I don't want my tax dollars going to no moochers either, raise taxes on unearned income and get rid of the mortgage interest deductions, my taxes shouldn't be going to supporting the America-destroying lifestyles of suburban home ownership and landlordism"