Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

My hobby? Thinking up inane questions to ask re-sellers on amazon who clearly have no knowledge of their product.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

"Seller - does this limited edition run of Monopoly for Millennials use die-cast figures or are they plastic"

Some crazy guy has to open up one and check to retain his perfect seller rating

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
[Looking at an elephant shaking a tree] Land whales will shake loose birds, monkeys, deer, and other nesting creatures then feast on them while they're stunned.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

vanisher posted:

My hobby? Thinking up inane questions to ask re-sellers on amazon who clearly have no knowledge of their product.

What kind of kiln was used to fire this china tea cup?

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Twenty Four posted:

*waves hands* birds, trees, animals, whatever. figure it out, im trying to drive a jeep here

Cubone posted:

[giraffes] these are

horses

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Careful near the river, everyone. More people die each year to water pig attacks than to snappy big snakes.

Jolo posted:

*Pointing at giraffes*

Some of these uhh four-legged ostriches can get really tall.

Farecoal posted:

"Woah, holy poo poo those guys look dangerous"

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

[Looking at an elephant shaking a tree] Land whales will shake loose birds, monkeys, deer, and other nesting creatures then feast on them while they're stunned.

i made the thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894978

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
awkward stuff to say as you leave a bathroom

i kept the seat warm for ya!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

nice, it is good!

vanisher

you did it

thank

lost my old email

remember the band "toploader"?

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

and then the OP is just "why?"

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

i do not actually have anything against the persons that make up the band "toploader" it would just be a jape

canyoneer

lost my old email posted:

remember the band "toploader"?

that was the magic: the gathering themed band, right?

i used to have some of their early albums but i sold it a long time ago. it's probably worth a fortune now.

super sweet best pal

canyoneer posted:

that was the magic: the gathering themed band, right?

i used to have some of their early albums but i sold it a long time ago. it's probably worth a fortune now.

I thought it was the laundry themed one.

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
My pancake restaurant offers Rooty Tooty pancakes. The Rooty Tooty part of the name is just for fun. It comes with extra pancakes and sides for a discounted price.

IHOP HAS WHAT???

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
*farmer dude as he watches cousin Brandy Sue's rear end sway seductively as she sexily drives a tractor* "Oooh, she hicc"

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

nut

wearing a tracksuit to make yourself look athletic and then a cool person says you look fit and we call it stealing velour

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

bee eater posted:

wearing a tracksuit to make yourself look athletic and then a cool person says you look fit and we call it stealing velour

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo
Take my wife... please! She deserves so much better than me...

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo
*at a petting zoo*
bro, let's go pick up some chicks

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

*at a petting zoo*
bro, let's go pick up some chicks

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Bill Engvall's Zodiac

"If you were born between August 23rd and September 22... heeere's your sign. It's Virgo and it means you're modest and practical.

I realized while typing this that I'm combining the format of Foxworthy's "You might be a redneck joke" with the punchline of Engvall's "Here's your sign" but I'm a cancer and that means I'm imaginative and greedy so I don't care and can I have $5?

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

canyoneer

the whole world smokes a lot of weed and all wars cease

pax marijuana

Fanaticism
planning for optimizing the rest of your day:
> "want to get a beer some time?"
"great how about this Saturday 13.30?"

Harold Fjord

canyoneer posted:

the whole world smokes a lot of weed and all wars cease

pax marijuana

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Eating toast for the sheer thrill of it

today I went past, but did not stop at, much to my shame:

guess I just can't handle the excitement of a toast bender

ty nesamdoom!

lost my old email

traded my father's watch for 6 toasts in a row (increasing in crispness from left to right, rectangular cut, buttered). no regrets

super sweet best pal

Going to a Toastmasters event and being profoundly disappointed.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

super sweet best pal posted:

Going to a Toastmasters event and being profoundly disappointed.

Riffling a loaf of bread, fanning, then slashing a layer of jelly across twelves peices of toast at once.

FactsAreUseless

said the man with a grin
as he wiped off his chin
"News and weather, after the break."

This is Nantucket Public Radio

lost my old email

if you die on twitter, you die in real life

lost my old email

my virus scan is getting pretty full of itself

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FactsAreUseless posted:

said the man with a grin
as he wiped off his chin
"News and weather, after the break."

This is Nantucket Public Radio

A man from Peru woke up in a canoe and was covered in goo. "God dammit Nantucket man!" he yelled to the sky. It began to rain...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Finger Prince

Man, from Nantucket
His penis was the subject
Of many poems

canyoneer

the other limerick man from nantucket, constantly explaining to people "no, i'm the one who went out to sea in a bucket"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
There once was a man from Nantucket
who was adversely affected by acidifying sea water.
The environment affects us all.

redm

[hacks the mainframe] im in

sig by Manifisto

alnilam

redm posted:

urine

ty manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

redm posted:

sweat beads on my brow as I move my levels to the top of everyone's queue in Mario Maker 2

redm

[taps one key] ive bypassed the firewall

sig by Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

it's a unix system! I know this!

ty nesamdoom!