Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

a czar and joshep mengle wtf this man is a lich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

loving lol

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Johnny Red posted:

baden didn't do the autopsy, that was Barbara Sampson. Baden was hired by Epstein's people to watch over the examination

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-camp-sends-pathologist-michael-baden-to-watch-over-his-autopsy
i am sure medical examiners cannot be coerced, especially by an ancient fossilman who spread false propaganda about the autopsy of the kenney shooting

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

where do we go from here eh? climate meltdown and the eventual dissolution of the universe into nothingness? drat.

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

comedyblissoption posted:

i am sure medical examiners cannot be coerced, especially by an ancient fossilman who spread false propaganda about the autopsy of the kenney shooting

oh, for sure she's full of poo poo

credulous liberals will latch onto anything to defend the official narrative, so keeping the facts as straight as possible is important. it's a lot to take in.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

new info has come out about Epstein

apparently he was heard shrieking with glee as he meticulously broke every bone in his neck to frame his jailers

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

"Either there was an accumulation of mistakes and the system failed in every respect or there must have been bizarre interference."

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1162480159049637888?s=19

AaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHH

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

I don't think this cartoonist knows that Epstein was on the trilateral commission so these are his buddies?

edit: also the same person who oversaw his autopsy oversaw the autopsy of someone on the wall behind. huh, small world

Modest Mao has issued a correction as of 23:03 on Aug 16, 2019

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Sure, a normal person couldn't break their neck bones with the force of kneeling, but if you consider "the weight of his sins" to be an actual physical force I'm sure the calculations all work out, so that's that.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

speaking as someone who is frequently depressed nothing makes me wanna live more than the hope i will be the one who blows this loving case wide open

Ashheap Empire
Jul 22, 2000

Kings taste terrible at best
and rest in peace raw
The rest are recipes
*CAAAWWWW*
Say what you will about the dudes international pedophile human-trafficking operation. My dude had some serious core strength. A suicide KING.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

sleeptalker posted:

Sure, a normal person couldn't break their neck bones with the force of kneeling, but if you consider "the weight of his sins" to be an actual physical force I'm sure the calculations all work out, so that's that.
perhaps it was the work of an enemy 「 STAND」
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1HGhFV3riY

Ashheap Empire
Jul 22, 2000

Kings taste terrible at best
and rest in peace raw
The rest are recipes
*CAAAWWWW*
If bowing was an Olympic Sport Epstein would have been a legend!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

I have obtained exclusive footage of epstein killing himself while kneeling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkNdHRqnQV8&t=138s

you doubters look very foolish now

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
He’s being penitent before the lord - like Calista Flockharts stud in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Condiv posted:

I have obtained exclusive footage of epstein killing himself while kneeling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkNdHRqnQV8&t=138s

you doubters look very foolish now

what on fuckin earth did I just watch

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
But here's the thing

Even if the official story is true, and all of these people writing op-eds about this is the fault of abysmal prison conditions,

Why is that reason to ignore the galaxy of bizarre connections around him?

They aren't saying that explicitly, but the implicit message is "You're mad about the wrong thing! Who cares about the fact that he may have been operating a human trafficking ring for the most powerful people in the world? We need to talk about how our prisons are underfunded!"

e: I guess I'm saying that I can totally imagine a future where this is used as an excuse to pass legislation beefing up all of our prisons, and a bunch of NYT writers pat themselves on the back because "our country is finally dealing with its problems and passing bipartisan legislation again".

Pepe Silvia Browne has issued a correction as of 23:40 on Aug 16, 2019

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

well, improving prison conditions is a political nonstarter

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

its a woke way of burying the story

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Zas posted:

well, improving prison conditions is a political nonstarter

for the record, you're right, I know, it just feels like my brain is overheating and can't process the information it's seeing. crack ping etc.

but you don't necessarily have to sell it as improving the conditions for the prisoners. some of that stuff is equally focused on the "overworked and underpaid correctional officers."

"we're gonna put cameras in every cell! heart beat monitors inside every jumpsuit! and Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are teaming up to design the new Manhattan Correctional Center, Amazon Fulfillment Warehouse, and Tesla Plant!"

Pepe Silvia Browne has issued a correction as of 23:45 on Aug 16, 2019

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Man every now and then I think about how dozens of girls from low-income hopeless situations in Palm Beach were preyed upon by these monsters who thought they were trash and then I think about the temple and it feels like when you saw Reggie Ledoux in True Detective for the first time and you get this crescendo of dread

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

There's literally an episode in the last season of Orange is the New Black where someone demonstrates this exact scenario, attempting suicide using their bunk and a sheet and kneeling to create pressure.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

for the record, you're right, I know, it just feels like my brain is overheating and can't process the information it's seeing. crack ping etc.

but you don't necessarily have to sell it as improving the conditions for the prisoners. some of that stuff is equally focused on the "overworked and underpaid correctional officers."

"we're gonna put cameras in every cell! heart beat monitors inside every jumpsuit! and Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are teaming up to design the new Manhattan Correctional Center, Amazon Fulfillment Warehouse, and Tesla Plant!"

yeah for sure, something weird to me is like, I was under the impression the prison guard union was one of the stronger ones in this country. doesn't mean they can't get squeezed, but it just goes against what i've heard.

i guess what they're saying is that a lot of this has happened in the past year? something like that

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

this scenario of a power kneel was also demonstrated in the wire

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Modest Mao posted:

I don't think this cartoonist knows that Epstein was on the trilateral commission so these are his buddies?

edit: also the same person who oversaw his autopsy oversaw the autopsy of someone on the wall behind. huh, small world

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Well did anyone actually think it wouldn’t be ruled a suicide lol

2+2=5

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Epstein hatched his egg dick to produce ligatures with which to hang himself!

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Man every now and then I think about how dozens of girls from low-income hopeless situations in Palm Beach were preyed upon by these monsters who thought they were trash and then I think about the temple and it feels like when you saw Reggie Ledoux in True Detective for the first time and you get this crescendo of dread

this

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

I think about how the CIA is one big criminal enterprise dedicated to the maintenance of capitalism and the status quo and that the exploitation of these kids is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of horrible poo poo, most of which happens right out in the open.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
The Five Point Homicide Made Suicide Technique, who knew David Carradine taught Epstein such a move...

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Karl Barks posted:

whomst amongst us hasn't knelt forward with enough force to break several bones

Jeffrey Epstein tied the bedsheets around his neck, jumped off from the top bunk and stuck a super hero landing while leaning forward and his brittle hyoid which was practically chalk, went *crack* in strategic multiple places from the leveraged force.

Then he flopped around the floor struggling to breathe for a few minutes until his brain was oxygen starved.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
i live about 15 mins from that creepy loving dentist chair in Epstein's Palm Beach mansion and its freaking me out a little

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 27 days!)

now that you children have given up on this ludicrous "Jeffrey Epstein was murdered" conspiracy THEORY, you can write your congressman to do something about Russiagate

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

i live about 15 mins from that creepy loving dentist chair in Epstein's Palm Beach mansion and its freaking me out a little

go check it out, he’s not there

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Pictured: Epstein's suicide

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Rated PG-34 posted:

I think about how the CIA is one big criminal enterprise dedicated to the maintenance of capitalism and the status quo and that the exploitation of these kids is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of horrible poo poo, most of which happens right out in the open.

yeahhhh the cia traffics kids it seems like.. which isnt surprising, it seems like they do everything organized crime does. it just would be nice to have the extent of it on the record

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zas posted:

yeahhhh the cia traffics kids it seems like.. which isnt surprising, it seems like they do everything organized crime does. it just would be nice to have the extent of it on the record

would have been nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJI5EBxdP6k