Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

cash crab posted:

maybe? no? yes? who cares? is there any event small enough that even a redditor will not memorialize it

the fact that reddit has basically reduced all conflict you can have to 'you make a point I understand but still lack evidence to prove objectively I am wrong, ergo I am unsure how to go forward' to a public voting contest is genuinely the most black mirror poo poo. Like, where's the option to just say 'jesus christ this is not a big deal he doesn't actually care he's probably just stressed and maybe a little bothered but he won't remember this in a week if you just say 'oh, sorry babe' and drop it'. Sometimes you're not 'the rear end in a top hat' but you should just say sorry and move on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

ParserGirl posted:

That's what I take from this as well. He's the unreliable narrator of a twee love tale that happens in his own head. He had no idea that she didn't place the same amount of importance on the show. I doubt the breakup was as mutual as he claims.
I mean even if she does really like the show it's a tv show that's going to end and a decade later you won't care about it nearly as much. Sometimes stuff has lasting importance because it's the right story at the right time for you, but by this dude's own narrative it was just a show they enjoyed watching together, nothing world-shaking.

It's just that as far as a fandom engagement ring goes Steven Universe has the potential to be better than most because it's literally just gemstones in hopefully aesthetically pleasing combinations, not walking around with a replica of the One Ring or whatever. Like 'I associate this gem with you and this gem with me and then there's one that's a mix of the colors because we're going to be forming a family together' is fairly unoffensive, but 'I designed this ring that's supposed to be for you based on something I place a lot of importance in and you just generally like' isn't.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

MIL THINKS MY BABY DOES NOT NEED A CAR SEAT
RANT (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Advice Wanted

quote:

Hellloo hi it’s been a while!

So my due date is next week and my MIL has now said it multiple times that she will just “hold the baby” we don’t need a car seat for the baby. I’ve told her multiple times “no car seat no baby period.” Her response “I didn’t put any of my babies in a car seat.” To make matters worse, DH has now been saying the same thing now “yeah we can just hold the baby” like what the actual gently caress. Btw we have bought two car seats - one for my car and one for my husband’s car and yet she wants to “hold the baby.” I’m loving livid.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

AITA for maintaining a close relationship with my great grandfather, even though he has killed people?

quote:

I'm (17M) not trolling when I say this, or poo poo posting, or whatever. It's an unfortunate situation.

My great grandfather is now 85 years old and was released from prison 6 months ago. He was a mafia hit man for many years, particularly from the 1950s up until 1980 which was when he was arrested.

None of my family really likes to talk about him, and they certainly don't keep a relationship with him. Not even his own kids did.

Since being released from prison and going to live with his friends son, he reached out to me. He's in good shape for his age both physically and mentally. My parents (40s) told me not to talk to him but I ended up doing it.

He told me that I'm in his will and that he'd like a relationship with me. I said I'd think about it, but given how old he is...I decided to agree. That I would talk to him and spend time with him. We get along really well.

I guess I am dissociated from the fact that he's killed people. He's killed dozens of people, but the worst one I read was that he killed a 19 year old who tried stealing from his boss...He killed him and cut him Into pieces. Reading about that was weird but it was so long ago in the 1960s.

My family have found out I have been visiting him and are now going crazy. Calling me all sorts of names. My girlfriend doesn't even know I talk to him (she doesn't even know what he did).

I think it's too late to stop talking to him anyway and he may be dead within within a few years (even though his health is good, who knows how quickly it could deteriorate). AITA?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Edit: can't read

Reddit determined no one was the rear end in a top hat for cartoon ring guy. This is one of the situations where the ages either make it better or worse.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Aug 18, 2019

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

WIBTA for not paying my friends their bond back after a holiday because they shaved my head?

quote:

This happened a year or so ago but with our yearly holiday coming up so the topic has come up again

Me and my friends (about 12 of us) go on a yearly holiday for about a week and a bit every year, we rent a house and just get loose, heaps of fun. Anyway the only bad thing that's happened, and really the only bad thing that has happened in my group of about 7 years, is last time, they shaved my head. Now I'm a male but had been growing out my hair for about 14 months, I had had a very short generic haircut for most of my life and decided I wanted to get long hair, my hair is very curly so I went through quite a painful awkward stage of afro (I was affectionately called jewfro for a while) and eventually it got long enough where it hanged and looked good, I loved it, I loving loved the hair that I had, and from the title you know where this is going.

So one fateful night on our trip, about 3 boys loving shaved it with a buzz shaver. I was very drunk and passed out, they were quite drunk too and they shaved about 3 fat strips off before I woke up, but it was a write off.

I sprinted to the bathroom to look at the damage and it was not salvageable, I got really confused and just kept asking them why, I didn't even get mad or yell I was just sad. They had realised they hosed up at this point and were apologising heavily but I didn't care, few others head the commotion and came down and saw what happened and they were just shocked, everyone knew how much I cared about it.

So while we were all sure they were assholes for doing it, and the boys who did it showed a lot of remorse, I just decided there was no argument to be had, shaved the rest off and tried to continue the trip as normal.

After the trip finished, we got our bond back, and since I bankrolled the trip (we rotate yearly) I gave back the bond to everyone except those 3, and they were livid. About half the group was on my side, saying that they took over a year's work from me, the other half were saying you can't just steal money for that.

Now that our yearly trip is coming back up, everyone has remembered the money and they are demanding to get it back, most of my friends now are saying to just give the money but I honestly don't want to, I'm currently STILL in an awkward phase of hair and I've had to go through it all again, I liked it so much when it was long that I decided to grow it again. So would I be TA if I didn't give them their money back?

Edit- concensus seems to say I'm TA, I'll give them their money back now, thanks for the answers even though it's not what I wanted to hear

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

pentyne posted:

Edit: can't read

Reddit determined no one was the rear end in a top hat for cartoon ring guy. This is one of the situations where the ages either make it better or worse.

I don't need to know the ages, marriage is for adults and cartoons are for children

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

DemoneeHo posted:

Anyone who has children who are just now having their own first children probably came into adulthood sometime between the mid 80s and early 90s. They absolutely grew up in a world where holding your infant in the car was not acceptable. She 100% knows this is wrong.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA for maintaining a close relationship with my great grandfather, even though he has killed people?

He's paid his debt to society and isn't going to live much longer. definitely hang out with your contract killer great-grandfather, that sounds rad.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Anyone who has children who are just now having their own first children probably came into adulthood sometime between the mid 80s and early 90s. They absolutely grew up in a world where holding your infant in the car was not acceptable. She 100% knows this is wrong.

Well yeah, she doesn't care that it's wrong. Her argument is "i did it and it was fine" which is basically the same argument people use to justify buying giant powerful motorcycles with zero experience.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

DemoneeHo posted:

The real win here is knowing in advance that she’s on the “never leave alone with your kid” list. Usually you don’t learn that until *after* the kid is born and something goes wrong.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Sagebrush posted:

He's paid his debt to society and isn't going to live much longer. definitely hang out with your contract killer great-grandfather, that sounds rad.

Yeah, I wouldn't get into passionate political arguments with the dude, but sit down and talk with him.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

MagusofStars posted:

The real win here is knowing in advance that she’s on the “never leave alone with your kid” list. Usually you don’t learn that until *after* the kid is born and something goes wrong.

Yeah, what a gift to have legally actionable statements that MIL stands behind in your back pocket for whatever dumb horseshit she pulls in the future. You never have to wonder if you’re being too severe because she wants to literally break the law to put the child at risk because she’s too proud to admit she’s wrong.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Bruceski posted:

I've got friends working in fabrication at Intel. I don't hear stories like "we just lost a multi-million dollar fab run because Ross forgot to press the button he's remembered to press a hundred times" every day, but often enough that I've learned to adjust to the scale. The trick is to make sure the next one is somebody else's fault.

We've got a million-dollar club at work. We do pharmaceutical manufacturing on-site and there are many super clean areas. One day one of my group was out on a computer delivery and setup ticket. He knows the room numbering scheme of that building fairly well, so he spots an entrance that would be a good shortcut. He goes in and people start freaking out. People wearing scrubs and/or bunny suits. He's in a corridor in an airlocked clean area.

That door doesn't have a badge reader anymore. His shouldn't have gotten him in through it anyway. Someone in security got an honorary membership to the million-dollar club and a very clear reminder to pay attention to what entrances give access to.

e.

Sagebrush posted:

e: actually this is so absurd, it's so stupid to imagine that she'd never figure out he understood chinese when he absentmindedly commented on something she and her parents said to each other or whatever, that i think it's fake

Actually what he has is a golden ticket to loving with his awful in-laws. At some point he gets to drop in a response to something lovely they said that they thought he wouldn't understand. Not only does he get that burn, but they have to face up to him having understood every lovely thing they ever said. I say he should bide his time.

mllaneza fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Aug 18, 2019

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

20-30 years ago were people giving each other engagement rings based on Doug or whatever? Maybe green and blue to signify the eternal unbridled passionate love between skeeter and roger

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

QuarkJets posted:

20-30 years ago were people giving each other engagement rings based on Doug or whatever? Maybe green and blue to signify the eternal unbridled passionate love between skeeter and roger

Ruby engagement ring to symbolize the ketchup packet Doug stepped on when he first met Patti Mayonnaise, causing him to ruin Roger's shoe and earning his enmity.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

DemoneeHo posted:

lol in my state they won't even let you leave the hospital without putting the baby in a car seat first

you already have 2 car seats, don't give in to these idiots

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
IMO the fact that the husband is agreeing with his idiot mother and not his wife is the more glaring red flag. Do not marry people who put mommy and/or daddy over partner and children.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Telemaze posted:

IMO the fact that the husband is agreeing with his idiot mother and not his wife is the more glaring red flag. Do not marry people who put mommy and/or daddy over partner and children.

I don’t even have kids and I can’t imagine taking a baby in a car with out a fuckin car seat. Might be the craziest thing I’ve read in here today.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe
Yeah, it's so absurd it's kind of pissing me off and I hope it's fake. Maybe the OP needs to look up some car accident child mortality stats through the years and just shove it in their stupid faces.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
lmao how coastal bougie do you have to be to think that there could not be large segments of America where children of the '90s were raised to believe that seatbelts were invented by Ralph Nader and and I know better than the government how to hold my baby safe in a car wreck

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Ipad was already broken, brother put it there to blame OP. Why is it under the duvet to charge?

Bingo.

That's some Brady Bunch level deception on the brother's part. Who would not immediately guess that?

DemoneeHo posted:

Ages back, I was at an agricultural show where the local fire department had a display.

Part of it was a car seat on a rail which was on a slight incline. The seat would slide along the rail and come to a hard stop at the end to simulate a low speed accident.

Adults were invited to sit on the seat, were given a bag of sand or flour the size and weight of a baby, and slid along the rail.

Not a single person could keep a grip on the 'baby', not even hard-as-nails farmers. Every time the 'baby' would fly out of their hands and break open on the ground.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Aug 18, 2019

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pinecone Sample posted:

lmao how coastal bougie do you have to be to think that there could not be large segments of America where children of the '90s were raised to believe that seatbelts were invented by Ralph Nader and and I know better than the government how to hold my baby safe in a car wreck

I mean it's not unbelievable, I'm pretty sure the US didn't even have seat belt laws until the 80s (give or take?). It's just so loving stupid in 2019 it's mind boggling. Especially since the father of the baby knew well enough to agree to the car seats in the first place, he's just changing his mind now because mama says so.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Telemaze posted:

I mean it's not unbelievable, I'm pretty sure the US didn't even have seat belt laws until the 80s (give or take?). It's just so loving stupid in 2019 it's mind boggling. Especially since the father of the baby knew well enough to agree to the car seats in the first place, he's just changing his mind now because mama says so.

Massachusetts has a weird history of seatbelt laws, to the point that I believe that even today cannot today be the primary reason for a traffic stop. There used to be a sign on I-90 near Albany that they were constantly changing in the late 1980s and early 1990s in some weird attempt to thumb their nose at New York and also comply with federal grants in aid: "Welcome to Massachusetts - seatbelts required / seatbelts suggested / (covered entirely) / seatbelts enforced by law"

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pinecone Sample posted:

Oh I absolutely believe it but it doesn’t make it any less aggravating and pisses me off.

Like if you as an adult don’t want to wear a seatbelt ok whatever we need more organs for transplant but don’t subject your kids to that poo poo. ( yes I know if your kid sees you not wearing it it’s just as bad).

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

WIBTA if I asked my parents to not have sex while I'm awake?

quote:

They always have sex at night when I'm still awake, and it bothers me because I can hear them. I've tried to tell them this before, but they don't listen. Would it be rude to ask them to please make sure I'm asleep before they have sex? I'm 14, so it's not like I can just leave the goddamn house or something (or I would).

EDIT: No, my parents aren't abusing me (at least, I think they aren't? I don't feel like they are, anyway. I'm mostly just feel very anxious when they do the do and I know that they're doing the do). When I say 'they don't listen to me', I mean that they don't believe me when I say they get kind of loud. They aren't being loud on purpose or anything, hence why it would be better for all parties involved if they waited to do it when I'm asleep and cannot hear them.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

AITA for Telling My Nieces Their Grandparents are Incestuous?

quote:

My Mother divorced my Father and almost immediately started dating (and eventually married) his brother. She had good reason to leave my Father—he was an abusive bastard, but it turns out so is my Uncle. I remember her saying to me once when I was young “I just married the wrong brother the first time!” It ripped the entire family apart. Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins took sides and stopped speaking to each other. My Cousins became my step-siblings, my Uncle became my Stepfather. It had to be kept a secret at school so that my siblings and I didn’t become the butt of jokes. There were so many close calls where I alternatively referred to him as my Uncle and my Stepfather in the same conversation and was almost caught.

My Dad lost his mind over the whole thing and is convinced she was cheating with my Uncle while they were married. I didn’t believe it when I was a kid but now I’m not so sure. They are definitely both liars and capable of cheating.

No one in the family ever really talks about it. Now my siblings and I are grown and have kids of our own. I make it clear whenever it comes up that he is my Uncle and his children are my Cousins. Recently the topic came up in front of my Nieces and I referred to the situation as incest without even thinking about it. My siblings are upset and calling me an rear end in a top hat. They told my mother and she’s upset with me. It may not be what people generally think of when they say incest, but it fits the definition of incest by affinity. At one point my Mother was impregnated by my Uncle but lost the fetus. If it had survived it would have been related to me by blood on both sides of the family. To me that’s clearly incest.

So AITA for continuing to call out the situation for what is is and not sugarcoat it for the teenagers of the family?

ETA: I’m not asking if it IS incest. I know it is. Look up incest by affinity.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Jesus Christ Hamlet let it go

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
The other great possibility with dude who stealth learned Mandarin is that even if he tried to reveal he speaks it, the in-laws wouldn’t believe him because of some combination of “how/why would you keep that a secret” and “lol white people can’t speak Chinese stop pretending”

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pinecone Sample posted:

WIBTA if I asked my parents to not have sex while I'm awake?

I think the most shocking thing about this is the fact that the parents are still so into each other after 14+ years. Good for them.

They should probably quiet down though but I do applaud their sexual appetites for each other.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
My[28m] girlfriend[27f] did butt stuff for another guy if he watched Bollywood movies with her.

quote:

u/tinker134
Last night I went out with my girlfriend and while we were at a bar we ended up runing into a group of friends she used to hang out with when she moved to the city. I didn't really know anyone there, but my girlfriend introduced me to them, there were three girls and three guys. Of the people there, I met this guy named Dave, he shook my hand and said, "namaste bhai".

For those of you that don't know Hindi, it means "hey brother." I didn't really expect that from him because he was a White guy, but I always appreciate it when someone tries to learn more about my culture. However, I didn't get a really good vibe from him, he seemed like a really arrogant person just the way he was acting.

However, throughout the night I heard him and two of his guy friends cracking jokes while looking at me. I got pissed because I saw them take a picture of me, and I confronted Dave and his friends. They flat out denied that they took the picture, but I knew they did. I got into an argument with them asking why they are being dicks and taking pictures of me, I didn't try to escalate it just more of a cut it out type poo poo.

I don't remember exactly what was said, but then one of his friends started just giggling. I was so confused and then he told me that Dave hosed my girlfriend. I was taken back I didn't say anything but then Dave started laughing he told me that my girlfriend was obsessed with him. And that he knows Hindi, because my girlfriend would give him blow jobs, even did anal with him just to watch Bollywood (Indian movies) with her.

I started feeling really loving hot then, like my head was just burning up. I ended up getting my girlfriend and told her we are leaving. I didn't say anything to them there was three of them and I didn't want to escalate things at all.

I talked to her about it if it was true what Dave said, she told me that it was that. DAve was a really popular guy, and she was obsessed with him but she has moved on. I asked if she did anal with him, and she denied it, but I could tell that she was lying.

She admitted to it, but then told me she didn't like it, I asked her if she didn't like it then why did she do it multiple times. She said she was stupid back then, but she only dated him two years ago. And after that she didn't want to talk about it.

The reason why I bring up this stuff is because it has been something I wanted to try for a really long time. I know it sounds wierd but it's something that really turns me on and well I tried to get my girlfriend to do it with me, however she didn't want to telling me that her rear end is exit only, and called me gay for wanting it.

Just finding out she did this stuff with another guy, just so she could spend some time with him makes me feel like poo poo. I can understand that anal can be really uncomfortable, and if someone doesn't want to do it's their decision. But if it was bearable to do for this other guy atleast try with me once? I'd imagine that if Dave actually dated her, she would do anything just to keep him.

Right now I won't lie I am feeling loving burnt out right now, there are a few times where I felt this small and lovely before. I barely have had any sleep my hands are loving tense. 99% chance I also got a cold last night. So sorry if this comes off ranty and pissed off or there are grammar errors.

The main thing is, I really am debating breaking up with her over this. I know that Dave probably did this to gently caress with our relationship. I get that much, but a part of me is kind of happy because I know the truth now. I don't want to make any decisions now while I am in this mood, hoping to read what you guys have to say and then think about this tonight before I make a decision.

Tl;dr- met my girlfriend's "ex" at a club, he bragged about having anal sex with my girlfriend and made me feel like poo poo.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

MarcusSA posted:

I think the most shocking thing about this is the fact that the parents are still so into each other after 14+ years. Good for them.

They should probably quiet down though but I do applaud their sexual appetites for each other.

Lol 14 years and sex drive disappears

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

gently caress Your Website posted:

My[28m] girlfriend[27f] did butt stuff for another guy if he watched Bollywood movies with her.

Geez, if you want anal that badly, let Dave gently caress you. But you'll have to watch, i dunno, Michael Bay movies if you want him to put out

Sonel
Sep 14, 2007
Lipstick Apathy

QuarkJets posted:

lol in my state they won't even let you leave the hospital without putting the baby in a car seat first

you already have 2 car seats, don't give in to these idiots

When my daughter was born this year a nurse escorted us out of the building to my car and made sure we had a car seat and the base LATCH unit was secured properly.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

gently caress Your Website posted:

Honestly.... Even though boyfriend is being a dumbass about it (she clearly didn't like it when when she did it with ex), he probably should breakup with her just for being friends with/not being super upset that they were messing with them

I had a relationship before that was a dream, but fell apart awfully because she simply wouldn't stick up for me when her ex and older friends would shittalk me, and continued to hang out with them

Then again, I guess OP really didn't go into detail on her reaction that night and I'm making assumptions

Edit: nvm went and read the comments, he's seriously just upset about the anal, nothing else
What a moron

Miserable Maid fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Aug 18, 2019

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

I buy the big bags of cheap socks and throw out the socks after every use

quote:

I dont plan on stopping

quote:

Jeez even the guy whose girlfriend used his socks as toilet paper wasn’t too lazy to wash them after. Hope she doesn’t read this.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
I'm pretty sure they are remembering incorrectly and she did used to throw them out.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Guy (35/m) I've (31/f) been dating said something extremely alarming today, and I'm so in shock, I don't know how to react...

I've been dating this guy for a few months, and, recently, he's been trying really hard to provoke me to get a reaction for some reason. I've just ignored it and changed the subject every time without getting mad or anything. Just today, I was telling him how I was watching this dateline episode, and how this woman who went missing had so much common with me (name, appearance, job, most recent ex boyfriend's name, age) and how it was really eerie. His exact response to that was, "I wish you went missing." I'm not sure how to take that at all. I don't know if this is something I should actually take seriously, but I'm actually kind of concerned. Any advice as to how to handle this would be much appreciated.

Tl;dr: guy I've been dating said he wish I went missing, and I'm in absolute concerned and in shock right now. Need advice.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Girlfriend (25 f) dislikes my (30 m ) relationship with my baby sister (10 f)

quote:

u/Jsguitar1
I am very close to my baby sister. We share a father, but not a mother. My dad, is kinda a flighty guy. As a result, I’m more of my sister’s dad than he is. I have her so often that I have a two bedroom condo and every house hunting venture lately considers her.

My girlfriend of six months doesn’t like that she’s always at my house, that she has a room, or that I do her laundry. My girlfriend was putting sheets on my bed and there was a pair of my sister’s underwear that fell out of them obviously tangled in the dryer. She lost it. She was saying our relationship is weird and I have to stop having my sister so much. Honestly, that’s not gonna happen. I love that girl, and I’m basically her dad. So I need advice in telling my probably soon to be ex that.

Tl;dr girlfriend is jealous of the time I spend with my little sister and basically insinuates it’s inappropriate. How do I tell her to chill? More importantly, how do I keep her from telling other people that?

Edit: we did sort of fight when she said that. I told her my sister is the age I was when my mom died and I had to go live with my dad full time. I wouldn’t wish that on any child. She knows my mom died horribly and I think she knows the impact it’s had on me

Side note edit: all you ladies telling me taking care of my sister is hot are too Sweet. if only you existed in real life. Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Miserable Maid posted:

Girlfriend (25 f) dislikes my (30 m ) relationship with my baby sister (10 f)

Break up with your terrible girlfriend.