Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

zoux posted:

God has a micropenis

I think your reading of 'created man in His own image' is a bit too literal here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I'm a donkey dicked horse cumming Egyptian my dude

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

That whale video makes me so mad because that would honestly be the absolute coolest and best thing to ever happen to me, they've been my favourite type of animal since I was a little kid and any time I ever see any species of cetacean I literally shake because I'm so excited and happy. I could die the next day and my life would have been fulfilled.

If you ever get the opportunity to do a whale-watching trip, and you've got a strong stomach, do it in a Zodiac. Debrah can't complain to the police about the whales if she can't hold onto the phone. Or her lunch.

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

SLOSifl posted:

Albino Cetaceans Are Beautiful

Ahab Craves Aquatic Blubber.

The Boys Only Bible will tell me how to become more socially like Jesus? I already hang out with thieves, prostitutes and tax collectors.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

I know the motive is money (via passive-aggressive gift-giving) but there is something else even worse behind it. There has to be.

My guess is that it feeds some megachurch in Houston or leads directly to an online community for radicalization. Comes with a companion app that mines bitcoins for a republican in Arizona? Biotruths footnotes with *RAD FACT* sidebars?

SLOSifl has a new favorite as of 23:21 on Aug 29, 2019

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I only just now got the sexual component of that. My issue with it was it seems to be two edges pieces going to together the wrong way.

Yeah it's real bad. "You complete me, but we're clearly two pieces smashed together haphazardly who don't belong together and this will never work." Some next level cynicism in the hallmark writers room.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bombadilillo posted:

Metaphorical

God is the cuck in the metaphor and he is very not happy about it. Judah and Israel cheat on Him with huge hanging fellows, is literally the literally the metaphor.

Hey boys, wanna hear something "gory and gross"!!!! *guitar rift, skateboards*!

(See Hosea for a literal cuck metaphor)

Man, Pokemon took inspiration from the weirdest places, in the past.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Since the schadenfreude thread got cancelled you can have this. It's a $200,000 BMW police car that was stopped on long dry grass after a high speed pursuit.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/rorystewartuk/status/1167046610167181312?s=21

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Doubtful Guest posted:

Ahab Craves Aquatic Blubber.

This sounds like he is in the prowl for BBW mermaids.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Paladinus posted:

I think your reading of 'created man in His own image' is a bit too literal here.

:owned:

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Inceltown posted:

Since the schadenfreude thread got cancelled you can have this. It's a $200,000 BMW police car that was stopped on long dry grass after a high speed pursuit.

should go in OSHA thread

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Screenshot for when he notices and deletes the tweet.

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009

Elfface posted:

Screenshot for when he notices and deletes the tweet.

It looks like he has two top rows of teeth, side by side.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Inceltown posted:

watching some car reviews of modern bmw's and they have serious overheating issues...i'm not surprised this happen...but why the hell would the cops spend this kind of cash on a patrol car?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Phy posted:

If you ever get the opportunity to do a whale-watching trip, and you've got a strong stomach, do it in a Zodiac. Debrah can't complain to the police about the whales if she can't hold onto the phone. Or her lunch.
Strong stomach, strong back, strong butt. Those Zodiac boats can dish out a beating.

Worth it (I didn't go whale watching, I went to a secluded beach and wilderness trail on Kuai'i)

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

LifeSunDeath posted:

watching some car reviews of modern bmw's and they have serious overheating issues...i'm not surprised this happen...but why the hell would the cops spend this kind of cash on a patrol car?

The price tag listed all the fancy equipment like license plate checkers and computer stuff they had in it too.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Picnic Princess posted:

That whale video makes me so mad because that would honestly be the absolute coolest and best thing to ever happen to me, they've been my favourite type of animal since I was a little kid and any time I ever see any species of cetacean I literally shake because I'm so excited and happy. I could die the next day and my life would have been fulfilled.

i was swimming with my family at a beach in my home town and there was a sort of inception BWAAARRRPPP in my head as I saw a gigantic orca just sort of slide out of the water about fifteen metres away.

'Get out of the water' I told my daughter.

'Daddy, orca's don't eat people that's a myth,' she replied.

'Nevertheless,' I said.

Seriously the thing was loving huge. P neat though.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The only reason orcas don't eat people is because we haven't given them the chance. I don't trust for a second that if I slathered myself in seal oil, dressed up like a seal, started doing seal stuff in the water, and was around a bunch of starving orcas that they wouldn't at least think about eating me. And as we all know, thinking about doing something, in a lot of ways, is worse than actually doing it.

Orcas are basically mental murderers, and I won't hear otherwise.

Good day sir.

I said good day!

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

zedprime posted:

You just need to supercut all the really horny parts into a cliff notes at the front and you'll get teenage boys all over your Bible. Too bad the sort of denominations encouraging proselytizing like editing Bible's for specific audiences are very interested in not calling out the horny parts.

I'd love an entire bible told like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

marshmallow creep posted:

This sounds like he is in the prowl for BBW mermaids.

:same:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

sebmojo posted:

i was swimming with my family at a beach in my home town and there was a sort of inception BWAAARRRPPP in my head as I saw a gigantic orca just sort of slide out of the water about fifteen metres away.

'Get out of the water' I told my daughter.

'Daddy, orca's don't eat people that's a myth,' she replied.

'Nevertheless,' I said.

Seriously the thing was loving huge. P neat though.

Hmph. My speargun, so capably wielded, gives my kids 3-5 minutes of protection against roving orca pods.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Samovar posted:

I remember the Sunday School Dropouts podcast covering a Bible like this, along with a Bible for girls.

It's so much worse than you think.

Never heard of Sunday School Dropouts before. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

30-50 feral orcas out there and I can't own a goddamn harpoon

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

In sunday school, I remember I used to get in trouble for reading random poo poo in the bible instead of what we were supposed to be reading.

I was declared too old to go to children's church at age 8. Biblical maps got me through a lot of sermons.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Phy posted:

I actually do quite frequently, it's the only way to go! I've had a few come up pretty close but none coming to check us out so far.

It also led to the best/worst whale breach photo I ever took. We were anticipating one coming up for a breach and I had my camera ready and just as it happened these other fuckers cut right in between us. Pricks.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

I actually do quite frequently, it's the only way to go! I've had a few come up pretty close but none coming to check us out so far.

It also led to the best/worst whale breach photo I ever took. We were anticipating one coming up for a breach and I had my camera ready and just as it happened these other fuckers cut right in between us. Pricks.

Don't worry, I got you:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Iron Crowned posted:

In sunday school, I remember I used to get in trouble for reading random poo poo in the bible instead of what we were supposed to be reading.

I'm pretty sure reading random poo poo in the Bible is why I no longer believe in God

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I'm pretty sure reading random poo poo in the Bible is why I no longer believe in God

I like that " Don't wear mixed fabrics" and " dont loving EAT SHRIMP >:("

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/slavicgarlic

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I believe in God. And I absolutely hate the fucker.

That’s a quote from Vin diesel as Riddick in the film Pitch Black. I’m not nearly cool enough to make that line up on my own. I’m sorry if you were misled.

By you, I mean a general you, not the poster in particular I’m quoting.

And by General you, I mean a nonspecific group of people, not a highly decorated soldier, probably Asian, in the military.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

oldpainless posted:

That’s a quote from Vin diesel as Riddick in the film Pitch Black. I’m not nearly cool enough to make that line up on my own. I’m sorry if you were misled.

And by General you, I mean a nonspecific group of people, not a highly decorated soldier, probably Asian, in the military.

I tend to side with the Cookie Monster when he quotes Tom Waits' God's Away on Business. He or she simply did a piss poor job, threw up hands and flew away to start working on all the Mormon planets hoping to do better next time. Kind of a scatter gun technique for making a world where good things don't keep happening to bad people.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

oldpainless posted:

more like oldfaithless

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

BillyC posted:

That poor guy :( He's trying so hard to bring them into the experience but the lady freaking out just makes the kids freak out harder. What an insane reaction to loving whales of all things.

I witnessed a similar experience as a youth when walking with my step-mother and her tiny white poodle through town. An Indo-Canadian family was coming the other way and they all smiled when they saw the dog, except for their 5 or 6 year old, who screamed like a banshee, burst into uncontrollable tears and crawled up his mother's leg as if goddamn Satan had sprung from the earth to take his eternal soul. His family said he had never seen a dog before. I could only wonder what would have happened if the first dog he saw had been a loving rottweiler or something.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Tony Snark posted:

That took me a few seconds as well.

I hope you didn't just roll over and go to sleep afterwards.

spiny
May 20, 2004

round and round and round

LifeSunDeath posted:

It's not an overheating issue as such, it's that they presumably ranted the tits off it to the point the exhaust/cat got really hot, then parked on top of some nice dry flammable long grass.

The owners manual of my old Subaru had a specific warning about doing that, so it's apparently common enough to require a paragraph in the handbook.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

The second oldest collectible card game still on production is Redemption, a Bible-based card game.

zedprime posted:

You just need to supercut all the really horny parts into a cliff notes at the front and you'll get teenage boys all over your Bible. Too bad the sort of denominations encouraging proselytizing like editing Bible's for specific audiences are very interested in not calling out the horny parts.

Anyone who'd be interested in making a horny Bible to market towards teenage boys should be reported to the FBI immediately.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

LifeLynx posted:

The second oldest collectible card game still on production is Redemption, a Bible-based card game.

Anyone who'd be interested in making a horny Bible to market towards teenage boys should be reported to the FBI immediately.

Are you telling me that they are no longer making Wyvern, Netrunner, Star Trek, Star Wars, or the X-files ccgs? What am I going to do with all of these "collectors items"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Whooping Crabs posted:

Are you telling me that they are no longer making Wyvern, Netrunner, Star Trek, Star Wars, or the X-files ccgs? What am I going to do with all of these "collectors items"?

:rip: to a real one