Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Songbearer posted:

this is the most times i've ever yelled "booty" at my mic

u shouldn't call this record prematurely in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer

Fuck you say?

Heather Papps posted:

Good afternoon, my name is Heather Papps, and I am here to tell you my story.
I was cut from the belly of a hanged woman, forged in the fires of an armory, strengthened unto iron.
I am here, to say hello to my friends, my family, and everyone.
I love you.
We, BYOB, love you.
You are good.
You are smart.
You are funny.
You are valid.
We love you.
Come home, friend.
Let us chill together.
There are hammocks a plenty, and the color scheme is oh so nice.
You'll like it. You'll have a good time, like me, your friend in life and posting, Heather Papps.
I love you thank you goodnight.

The wife took this one:

Her voice is music but there is also music

Heather Papps

hello friend

help me my life is getting way way too nice

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

lost my old email

this thread was p. cool now it is r. cool the "r." is for real it is quicker to type

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Heather Papps

hello friend

lost my old email posted:

this thread was p. cool now it is r. cool the "r." is for real it is quicker to type

thank you that is sweet

Heather Papps

hello friend

sup, my name is suzy cider, and gently caress off.
i was born dead, face covered in caul, liminal before awareness
i am here to help my lil sis heather
whats up
what is byob?
it seems good,
it seems smart,
it seems p valid.
i guess.
i'll chill for a bit i guess, the cat is p funny.
the colour scheme is nice

have a good night i guess?

Songbearer

Fuck you say?
This is. The Crazy Frog.

lost my old email

crazy frog (bbc radio 4 mix)

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Stoner Sloth

lost my old email posted:

crazy frog (bbc radio 4 mix)

this is perfect and i love it - thanks friend!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

fart fart poop toilet butt fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart poop fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart

Heather Papps

hello friend

ultimate protip: go to youtube. mute the crazy frog video.
open vocaroo. press play, watch youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHETEtjYFgw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

everything in this thread, except for my stuff, is good