Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

thehoodie posted:

Any tips for Hunter in Ulala? I feel like my DPS is lacking - I have 87k and am basically doing the same DPS as a 71k Warlock.

I may be missing something but how do you even check this? Eyeball the combat log? I've not seen any kind of dps meter type of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
If you click the text below the map it gives you some more details about dps / skill order etc.

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug
In Ulala you get bigger upgrades in skill slot bonuses when you get to the 5/10/15/20 levels. Should I level all slots evenly or try to rush that next breakpoint on one?

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Roid666 posted:

If you click the text below the map it gives you some more details about dps / skill order etc.

Oh drat, thanks!

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.
Ulala chat - what's the deal with Monster Chests? Are the items supposed to show up in your inventory when the timer finishes or do you need to do something to claim them? I've had a couple where I've had a roll in the high 90s with one team member left to roll, but I wake up in the morning and the chest is gone and I don't have the item, which seems ... unlikely.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Need a full team and need everyone to roll.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Random Ulala stuff:

1. One thing I just learned for the people who are exiting hunter season: The toy box store doesn't refresh until you buy every item in the initial offer.

2. Cobo coast has MORE SPINNING TURTLES :(

3. My alts that I was sort of lazy on got kicked from their idle teams. RIP.

4. Finally beating a tough boss is really satisfying. Take that, you stupid mystic realm walrus.

Dragongem fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Sep 30, 2019

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

tater_salad posted:

Need a full team and need everyone to roll.

So if one butthole is afk and doesn't roll, no-one gets anything? That's pretty dumb.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Dragongem posted:

Random Ulala stuff:
2. Cobo coast has MORE SPINNING TURTLES :(

gently caress those turtles.

I'm so very close to 99% with 2 days to go in S7. My tank isn't exactly pulling his weight though so I'm not sure if we're going to make it. It'd be nice but the reward for 95% is still pretty good.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I know this thread is for discussing Android games, but you guys really might want to start your own thread because a lot of info is going to get lost here.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

gently caress you this is the Ulala thread now

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Vulpes posted:

So if one butthole is afk and doesn't roll, no-one gets anything? That's pretty dumb.

correct it is dumb, and really it favors people teaming with themselves.

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I can make all your dreams come true.
AFK goons. I uninstalled so someone can take my spot. It's a great idle game I just get too into this stuff so I gotta set some boundaries.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

WerrWaaa posted:

AFK goons. I uninstalled so someone can take my spot. It's a great idle game I just get too into this stuff so I gotta set some boundaries.

I will miss your mercenaries.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Ulala goons, is there anyone who wants to start a team for a new season? I'm planning on a druid. Also do we have a Discord?

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

SilverMike posted:

Ulala goons, is there anyone who wants to start a team for a new season? I'm planning on a druid. Also do we have a Discord?

No we don't but the guild does have a chat room function but right now only it is only two of us.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Shwqa posted:

No we don't but the guild does have a chat room function but right now only it is only two of us.

I'll be there in a few days, started in S8.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

A discord seems like a good idea for Ulala

Ps. Any S10 healer need a group? We're at Baobao 82, 82k-ish

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
New call of duty mobile is out if that's something your into.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

New Leaf posted:

I know this thread is for discussing Android games, but you guys really might want to start your own thread because a lot of info is going to get lost here.

I'll make a thread when I get home tonight

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Dragon Quest Of The Stars is available for pre-registration with a chance to Beta Test in some regions. US doesn't seem to be one of them. :(

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Ulala Thread

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

Harminoff posted:

New call of duty mobile is out if that's something your into.

Is there a Goon presence yet?

In as KabukiSA

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixel.alliance.gpmcddj

I'm sure this is a legal Pokemon game

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE

The reviews on this one are something else

M2tt
Dec 23, 2000
Forum Veteran

Crumbletron posted:

The reviews on this one are something else

The control system is simple, smooth, easy to use time, good companion, proper and good sound effect really do very intentional feeling, support poisonous, use addiction, can be, very good ah.

cirus
Apr 5, 2011
Sun Tzu's lesser known early work:

A good strategy to eliminate combat support support, a good internal force value is actually to offset the user's damage to the energy, especially like a good strategy to eliminate combat support support, good style, operation is also very smooth, good support, the card has arrived, what are the small partners still carrying.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Kheldarn posted:

Dragon Quest Of The Stars is available for pre-registration with a chance to Beta Test in some regions. US doesn't seem to be one of them. :(

Isn’t it trivally easy to preregister for whatever country on Android.?

Stockwell
Mar 29, 2005
Ask me about personal watercraft.
Currently a spot open in Greater Goon for AFK Arena, soon to be a second once WerrWaaa is removed, post your handle and request an invite if you want in.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Apocopriest
Apr 18, 2008

Stockwell posted:

Currently a spot open in Greater Goon for AFK Arena, soon to be a second once WerrWaaa is removed, post your handle and request an invite if you want in.

I'd like an invite, please add Apocopriest. Currently in a guild but dropping soons i post.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Reject to problematic or pirated games. Pay attention to self-protection and be aware of fraud. Moderation helps whereas addiction kills. Arrange your time wisely and enjoy a healthy life.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Largepotato posted:

Arrange your time wisely and enjoy a healthy life.

lol no u

that screenshot makes me wanna try it tho

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Sleekly posted:

lol no u

that screenshot makes me wanna try it tho

It's not very good. I deleted it like 20 minutes later

I mostly wanted to see if it actually uses Pokemon assets and it absolutely does

AlexDeGruven
Jun 29, 2007

Watch me pull my dongle out of this tiny box

M2tt posted:

The control system is simple, smooth, easy to use time, good companion, proper and good sound effect really do very intentional feeling, support poisonous, use addiction, can be, very good ah.

This is what happens when you go cheap on buying your reviews.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Evil Fluffy posted:

Isn’t it trivally easy to preregister for whatever country on Android.?

I couldn't find a way. My Android-Fu is probably weak.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

Len posted:

It's not very good. I deleted it like 20 minutes later

I mostly wanted to see if it actually uses Pokemon assets and it absolutely does

I suspect your phone is now infected with virtual AIDS.

Fuzzy1
Feb 20, 2011

Go RV! posted:

A discord seems like a good idea for Ulala

Ps. Any S10 healer need a group? We're at Baobao 82, 82k-ish

Send me the team code, I've got a shaman in s10

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Fuzzy1 posted:

Send me the team code, I've got a shaman in s10

Leader name is brietooth

e: got you

Go RV! fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Oct 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Tsietisin posted:

I suspect your phone is now infected with virtual AIDS.
Please check that your phone doesn't have a bunch of leftover 'services' installed on it (I would hope that the play store uninstalls every component that an app creates, but I wouldn't put it past them to allow this).