Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It’s obviously a joke.

E: proof because people will believe anything - image stolen from an Etsy listing. https://etsy.me/2KcXjef

EL BROMANCE has a new favorite as of 01:35 on Oct 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

EL BROMANCE posted:

It’s obviously a joke.

E: proof because people will believe anything - image stolen from an Etsy listing. https://etsy.me/2KcXjef

this is the idiots on social media thread friend, glad to see you're in the right place

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Shots
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1188563803174137856?s=20
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1188838178188226560?s=20

Chaser
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1188916150668689408?s=20

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Idiots on Social Media: (one of which was black!!!)

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Everyone on the internet called me stupid and they are the bad ones for all thinking that all at the same time!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Go home, Nate. You're drunk.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That looks like David Mitchell if the Skeksis drained him

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

That looks like David Mitchell if the Skeksis drained him

He's definitely got that Innsmouth look to him

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Bogus Adventure posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Idiots on Social Media: (one of which was black!!!)

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

there wolf posted:

There are roads in the US that go straight on for so long they have to turn in order to account for the curvature of the Earth.

What the gently caress does a sphere look like in your brain lmfao

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

UZR IS BULLSHIT posted:

It’s curved. :colbert:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Straight roads are incredibly uncommon in the UK. Any even remotely straight road was enforced by the romans because they would often get ambushed on the windy lanes.

Driving in the UK is basically like playing colin mcrae's rally on the ps2.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

AlbieQuirky posted:

Edited to add: idiots in real life: a dude near me is explaining how dangerous Mexico City is to a lady who is from Mexico City. One guess as to whether said dude checks the “white, non-Hispanic” box on the US census.

I once had an elderly American explain to me, a person from, and who lives in, inner London. How inner London was overun by Islamic gangs forcing Sharia Law on people. Would not accept that they were wrong.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

UZR IS BULLSHIT posted:

But he's right though? they're called Grid Corrections

https://kottke.org/18/01/us-road-grid-corrections-because-of-the-earths-curvature

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Citations Needed needed did a great take down of Nate Silvers pundit brain nonsense : https://m.soundcloud.com/citationsneeded/episode-87-nate-silver-and-the-crisis-of-pundit-brain

It also has the dude from Current Affairs, and his accent is a wonder to behold.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Deptfordx posted:

I once had an elderly American explain to me, a person from, and who lives in, inner London. How inner London was overun by Islamic gangs forcing Sharia Law on people. Would not accept that they were wrong.

I once had an elderly American explain to me, an Australian, how Obama destroyed America's relationship with Australia and we haven't been allies since.

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

there wolf posted:

There are roads in the US that go straight on for so long they have to turn in order to account for the curvature of the Earth.
American exceptionalism strikes again!

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Deptfordx posted:

I had the same thing happen to me. The reaction I got when I said I lived in London was like I'd I said I lived in downtown Kabul or something - the impression seems to be that gangs of roaming knife-wielding religious extremists have taken control of the entire city. I assume this is Fox News poisoning.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
They're called No Go Zones and they also comprise all of Scandinavia these days. RIP The West :911:

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Deptfordx posted:

I dunno that lines up with what I hear and I get all my news from old memes shared on facebook by elderly relatives so maybe you should open your eyes.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

From Debate forum

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

From Debate forum

Is that a take-out container? I didn’t know they had to-go as an option at the clinics.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
It's an international terrible sentiment!

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

In remembrance of how we learned literally loving nothing.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Scratch Monkey posted:

lmfao

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
We need that fetus so it can grow up to be a dead soldier

Babies and veterans? Don’t know em

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Scratch Monkey posted:

They oughta be waving white feathers instead. :colbert:

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Necrothatcher posted:

I had the same thing happen to me. The reaction I got when I said I lived in London was like I'd I said I lived in downtown Kabul or something - the impression seems to be that gangs of roaming knife-wielding religious extremists have taken control of the entire city. I assume this is Fox News poisoning.

More directly, it's likely Prison(or In My Own Flat) Paul poisoning. Or just the generalized circle of YouTube Islamophobia grifters.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

From Debate forum

It's nice that they're being honest and admitting they just need unwanted children to grow up into disposable cannon fodder no one cares about.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I sort of wonder how much of that was actual sentiment about abortion, the military, etc and how much was the person being super impressed with himself for his play on words.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/status/1188908473918152704

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Parents are right to fear Halloween

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Clearly fake news spin to make ARE PRESIDENT look weak. :sad:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

zoux posted:

Parents are right to fear Halloween

Driving in downtown Albany on Halloween-adjacent weekends is an exercise in restraint.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

This week on Downton Albany....the Dowager Countess serves steamed hams

That's rough for House staffers

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

zoux posted:

This week on Downton Albany....the Dowager Countess serves steamed hams

House Staffer is under the Fuckless Edict, gently caress one of them and lose your peerage.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
Vow of celibacy in 2019? What has America done.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

zoux posted:

Bring back eunuchs.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1189168509386940416?s=21

Albert Pujols no!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

lol I've never met a person with a vagina who would want to have sex for 2 straight hours. Most are done after a half hour tops. Things get sore.