Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Such Fun posted:

Counter argument: there is absolutely something hetero about having a light dick fondling as a relationship breaker.

I mean, why should it be?
It is clearly a patriarchal norm. And when your relationship is outside of the patriarchy, as gay relationships mostly are, you are free of this norm. And what would this norm really add to a relationship? What is the value of not-touching random dicks between two people who share a deeper emotional bond?

After reading this I'm not entirely sure you know what "hetero" means, and I definitely know you don't know what "patriarchal" means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Straight White Shark posted:

You're conflating two different things. You seem to largely be making the argument that the woman in the story was probably just touching a dick for laffs and not seriously engaging in a sexual act, Some Fun is arguing that it doesn't matter how far she might have gone because the idea that orgasms outside of penetrative sex count as sex is heteronormative (???)

I don't think that she brought him to orgasm

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

this is a really stupid argument

there is no objective definition of what cheating is. cheating is defined by each individual couple. the woman in the handjo story absolutely cheated based on that couple's boundaries. what is too far for them might not be too far for others. it's a personal thing that everyone should discuss with their partner at the outset of the relationship.

okay? okay.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

FilthyImp posted:

What if he came emotionally

Oh god, now we have to worry about emotional orgasms too??

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

guys this argument just isn't working for me, can we open the relationship to new topics?

Open/poly relationship with my girlfriend(22) I am a guy (23)

So I am a 23 year old guy , last night my girlfriend mentioned she is confused in life and is having an identity crisis. We have been together almost 2 years and still loves me very much. She told me last night she wanted to try stuff with girls, I'm not really into guys so I said I would gently caress another girl but now she saying if I gently caress a girl she should be able to gently caress a guy. I'm not sure how I feel about her having sex with another guy. I am the type of person who is always down for a group activity but she didnt seem to want that at the moment.

If anyone can give an insight to this situation it would be appreicated.

Tldr; complicated situation

iustorum_anime
Apr 4, 2016

I mean, she didn’t “just” give a stripper a handjob, she also drove drunk to a club and got a “private dance,” and then the cousin refused to tell him what happened after that

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

chemtrail huffer posted:

and then the cousin refused to tell him what happened after that

lol let's make up other details that aren't in the story, like maybe she could be under a spell cast by a wizard but the wizard is actually also a satyr who she used to date

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

QuarkJets posted:

lol let's make up other details that aren't in the story, like maybe she could be under a spell cast by a wizard but the wizard is actually also a satyr who she used to date

A new fantasy romance crossover author appears...

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I heard she got tea bagged by the stripper and the stripper had two dicks so she jerked off the other one while she was getting tea bagged.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

professor metis posted:

guys this argument just isn't working for me, can we open the relationship to new topics?

Open/poly relationship with my girlfriend(22) I am a guy (23)

Wait, so she wants to have sex with a girl, but hes not allowed to be a part of it unless she also has sex with a guy? This isnt complicated so much as it is plain dumb.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

During the private dance she copulated with the devil and gave birth to a demon wearing the face of Hillary Clinton, I am certain of it but her cousin was too afraid to tell him

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Owlbear Camus posted:

Reading the title I was already leaning NTA because Youtube Prank. Reading the post itself :murder: the brother.

"prank" seems like a fertile search term for just the dregs of the human race.

The brother was bad but the OP probably should have been up front about the whole "going back home" part.

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.

muscles like this! posted:

The brother was bad but the OP probably should have been up front about the whole "going back home" part.

Why?

Especially after the brother fessed up to it, at that point it's all on him. You don't like how anything that night went? Blame the person who did it, not the person who was immediately put in a terrible position the second the door was opened.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

DamnitGannet posted:

Wait, so she wants to have sex with a girl, but hes not allowed to be a part of it unless she also has sex with a guy? This isnt complicated so much as it is plain dumb.
She's bi he's not. She wants to open the relationship, but only to same sex partners, which is convenient for her since she's attracted to women but he's not into men. He proposed they both be able to be with women, but she said that in that case they will full open the relationship and she can gently caress guys too, but he's not happy with that. He's ok with group sex but she isn't.

It's your typical open relationship manipulation except the "victim" here is an idiot who is ok with open relationships, just not her terms.

iustorum_anime
Apr 4, 2016

QuarkJets posted:

quote:

I found out Jane did indeed give a stripper a hand job, along with several other women, some of whom are in LTR's or married. That they then decided to leave the house they were at and drive intoxicated to the strip club afterwards where Jane and a few other women had "private" dances.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/e35vj6/i_26m_found_out_my_fiance_27f_possibly_gave_a/f9403ni/?context=3 posted:

It will probably be a long time before I ever hear anything. The only 3 women I know for sure who went were my ex, my cousin and the bridesmaid who's husband called me. I'm never talking to my ex again unless it's some crazy life and death necessity. The bridesmaid won't talk to me, because I think she's having a bit of an emotional crisis of her own. And my cousin outright refused to tell me any personal details of anyone else, or any details of what happened when they got to the strip club.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

QuarkJets posted:

Dienes posted:

I (26M) found out my fiance (27F) possibly gave a stripper a handjob at her bachelorette party

quote:

And my cousin outright refused to tell me any personal details of anyone else, or any details of what happened when they got to the strip club.
Keep trying, Skippy, you'll manage it eventually.

E;fb

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Has QuarkJets finally gone full troll, or what? “Jerking off strangers is monogamous” and, “You’re just making up details [which are right there in the post]” are fantastic, even for this thread. It’s hard to believe that position is sincere.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Urban Dictionary disagrees!

You're only a white knight if the stripper jizzes on you.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*Wiggles hand*

I'm monagamish, pretty close but not quite there. Best of both worlds.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Does anyone want jerked off right now because I'm going full monogamous

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Cumshitter????

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ngl this is the best derails we've had in a while.

SirSamVimes fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Nov 30, 2019

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

QuarkJets posted:

During the private dance she copulated with the devil and gave birth to a demon wearing the face of Hillary Clinton, I am certain of it but her cousin was too afraid to tell him

Why are you so drat stupid. The vast, vast majority of people would consider that cheating. You are clearly in a tiny minority, don't act like most people think the way you do.

There's nothing wrong with how you feel, but don't go acting like it's normal. You're a weirdo, just embrace it.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Also whatever your personal boundaries are doesn't actually matter in the context, because

A) The guy says he had clearly laid out his boundaries and dealbreakers at the start of the relationship
B) Everyone at the bachelorette party were well aware that boundaries had been violated, as evidenced by the fact that one party left early and the rest tried to keep a lid on it

Even if they were the only people in the world who believed jacking off a stripper was crossing a line, it would still be cheating in that context, full stop.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

kru posted:

Does anyone want jerked off right now because I'm going full monogamous

Alright everybody, c'mon. Get in a circle, hands to the right.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Only monogamous straight women may touch foreign dick so this is gonna be a real sad circle-jerk.

Seriously though, is there a gas leak in this thread?

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

if my wife jerked off another man I would divorce her. I am an abusive monster

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Just the usual pack of posters who will twist any and every narrative in order to ensure the lady, if any are in the story, has never done any wrong and in fact it is the other people in the story who are wrong, and here's how and why:

GeekTheMage
May 20, 2001

quote:

And my cousin outright refused to tell me any personal details of anyone else, or any details of what happened when they got to the strip club.

Look, you don't know what happened there, so you shouldn't expect the worst. It could have been something completely harmless, like a handjob

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

So did this stripper hang around for like 2 hours while 8 women cranked his hog raw

Trapick
Apr 17, 2006

With that many women there the most she could have done was like 1/4 of a handjob, everyone knows the cheating threshold is 1/3 of a handjob or 1/7 of a bj.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Trapick posted:

With that many women there the most she could have done was like 1/4 of a handjob, everyone knows the cheating threshold is 1/3 of a handjob or 1/7 of a bj.

I don't think this is a healthy way to view handjobs. A handjob is never "done," it's a continuous and ongoing project built on love and mutual respect.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

cumshitter posted:

I don't think this is a healthy way to view handjobs. A handjob is never "done," it's a continuous and ongoing project built on love and mutual respect.

a cumtinuum

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

So many people upset at the hand breezy and no one upset at the snitch.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

FAUXTON posted:

So did this stripper hang around for like 2 hours while 8 women cranked his hog raw

He’s a male stripper. They all cranked his hog simultaneously.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

That's what a bunch of people in the thread believe, yeah.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Has QuarkJets finally gone full troll, or what? “Jerking off strangers is monogamous” and, “You’re just making up details [which are right there in the post]” are fantastic, even for this thread. It’s hard to believe that position is sincere.

Those details are straight-up not in the post, they had to be dug up out of the comments section. :shrug:

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Just the usual pack of posters who will twist any and every narrative in order to ensure the lady, if any are in the story, has never done any wrong and in fact it is the other people in the story who are wrong, and here's how and why:

We get it, you're a redpiller

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

epsilon posted:

He’s a male stripper. They all cranked his hog simultaneously.

This is referred to as cock crowdsurfing.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Miserable Maid posted:

Why are you so drat stupid. The vast, vast majority of people would consider that cheating. You are clearly in a tiny minority, don't act like most people think the way you do.

There's nothing wrong with how you feel, but don't go acting like it's normal. You're a weirdo, just embrace it.

Why are you so invested in dictating what's normal? This is really weird

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Such Fun posted:

Counter argument: there is absolutely something hetero about having a light dick fondling as a relationship breaker.

I mean, why should it be?
It is clearly a patriarchal norm. And when your relationship is outside of the patriarchy, as gay relationships mostly are, you are free of this norm. And what would this norm really add to a relationship? What is the value of not-touching random dicks between two people who share a deeper emotional bond?

Just reposting this to lol and him coming off probation in a few minutes. It’s a good troll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

QuarkJets posted:

Why are you so invested in dictating what's normal? This is really weird

are you paid to be this obtuse, or