Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I keep getting reminded about how much projection goes on with these people.

For 8 years, all I heard was Obama Cult, tyranny, fascism, big government this and that and the other thing, teleprompter, "57 states" flubs, cut and run, and sucking up to foreign governments along with how much the left worshiped Obama as some sort of savior that could do no wrong. Cut to 2019 and no matter what this rear end in a top hat says or does they kiss his feet and excuse it. They've actually turned against law enforcement and well known conservative institutions.

Same with poo poo like Breitbart, Alex Jones FOX and cries of fake news when these idiots not only invented fake news but follow it exclusively. Some real Stepford Wives poo poo going on with these clowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
this will never not be funny

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

I prefer the Dotard saluting an NK-General while Kim goes wtf.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

FMguru posted:

Somewhat tangential to the thread topic, but a nice example of how to our media the midwest is entirely populated by conservative white republicans.

https://twitter.com/soledadobrien/status/1206283468025581571

I have bad news about Kent County, Michigan

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

lol remember when conservatives lost their minds bc obama bowed to the japanese prime minister

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The cletus safaris will never end. How many of those old shits will be dead by 2024?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Did someone say neverending Cletus safaris?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/12/12/trump-voters-lessons-democrats-20202-election-column/4402007002/

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

The cletus safaris will never end. How many of those old shits will be dead by 2024?
If evety last rural Klan cracker dies out the centrists will simply have to pivot to endless retrospective analysis of George Wallace voters

A Wizard of Goatse has issued a correction as of 00:12 on Dec 16, 2019

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Funniest bit from the USAToday article.

"The Trump supporters we met were uniformly intelligent, well-informed and articulate."

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Grape posted:

"The Trump supporters we met were uniformly intelligent, well-informed and articulate."

lmao this is how racists try to describe minorities non-racistly

that's low insanely low the bar is now

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Grape posted:

one of the best things that the Who Is America? did was just putting a microphone in front of these people and not editorializing or obfuscating what the actual, honest to god words they actually say and not what some lib with an assignment to make them seem smart and sensible interpret

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

one of the best things that the Who Is America? did was just putting a microphone in front of these people and not editorializing or obfuscating what the actual, honest to god words they actually say and not what some lib with an assignment to make them seem smart and sensible interpret

I like the Arizona bit in which the Chud town finds out the Clinton Foundation will be funding mosque in their neighborhood.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

I like the Arizona bit in which the Chud town finds out the Clinton Foundation will be funding mosque in their neighborhood.

"I didn't mean to imply anyone here was racist"

"I am! I'm racist toward Muslims!"

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

King Salman is twice as senile as Trump yet even he has enough gravitas to make him do a lil curtsy.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

etalian posted:

it's the same thing you see all the time in articles covering Trump's speeches

instead of quoting him directly, which would make him sound like an unhinged lunatic and massive racist with a room temp IQ and also dementia, they summarize what they figure he was on about (massive racism) without ever talking about the themes of all his talks (massive racism)

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

etalian posted:

Yeah those people can go back to Iowa or wherever they almost certainly came from. We'll take Muslims from anywhere and African refugees and anyone south of the bordee, but the snowbirds and their kin can go back home.

Then maybe we can fix this hell state.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

KiteAuraan posted:

Yeah those people can go back to Iowa or wherever they almost certainly came from. We'll take Muslims from anywhere and African refugees and anyone south of the bordee, but the snowbirds and their kin can go back home.

Then maybe we can fix this hell state.

Snowbirds are the garbage of all worlds.
They gently caress up the Sun Belt, and they betray the sublime cold of their homelands.
Traitors who poo poo on their new team's lawn.
Give em' no home.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'd become a snowbird tooth suede but I don't have money and oh gently caress I already live in the South (of the North) :(

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

DMCrimson posted:

"I didn't mean to imply anyone here was racist"

"I am! I'm racist toward Muslims!"

Best laugh had to be when the powerpoint had the funded by the Clinton Foundation slide and the fat lady chud in the crowd shouted out "I knew it!"

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'd become a snowbird tooth suede but I don't have money and oh gently caress I already live in the South (of the North) :(

do finns do what brits do and infest the mediterranean when they get old, fat, and cold?
i can't imagine a bigger culture clash on earth than finns and italians/greeks/spaniards etc.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Grape posted:

do finns do what brits do and infest the mediterranean when they get old, fat, and cold?
i can't imagine a bigger culture clash on earth than finns and italians/greeks/spaniards etc.

Fuengirola, I think. But they don't have to interact with locals because there's Finnish bars.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Grape posted:

Even the whole finnish vs Mediterranean concept of distance in conversation would be a hilarious clash.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Grape posted:

bless their hearts

etalian posted:

don't forget the one where he gets a chud to plant a small explosive device on a leftwing activist and has him press the button to assassinate them

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

BiggerBoat posted:

I keep getting reminded about how much projection goes on with these people.

oh hey remember all that talk a while ago about trump sometimes garbling his words?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1206335971974959107

trump dentures theory confirmed

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Grape posted:

If you say something in Finnish and the locals don't understand, you just say it again but louder. They'll figure it out.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

don't forget the one where he gets a chud to plant a small explosive device on a leftwing activist and has him press the button to assassinate them

whaa?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Kennel posted:

If you say something in Finnish and the locals don't understand, you just say it again but louder. They'll figure it out.

They'll just start yelling back even louder. A Northern Euro cannot out-volume a Southern Euro.

You know how you guys think Americans are loud? Southern Euros think Americans are quiet.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Alexander the Great, the Roman Empire, the conquistadors? They conquered all that they did mostly by shouting real loud.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Phobophilia posted:

King Salman is twice as senile as Trump yet even he has enough gravitas to make him do a lil curtsy.

I like how he turns Back quickly like "what the gently caress"

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Grape posted:

Alexander the Great, the Roman Empire, the conquistadors? They conquered all that they did mostly by shouting real loud.

It's true.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hey we haven't heard about the first chud laboratory, Kansas, in a while. Let's see how things are going:

https://abc7news.com/society/get-paid-$15000-to-move-to-topeka/5752562/

quote:

A new program in Topeka, Kansas is offering cold hard cash to lure more people to live and work in the capital city.

The pilot program is called "Choose Topeka" and it will be based on the employees' performance.

According to Choose Topeka, once the employee moves and works in Topeka and Shawnee County for a year, they qualify for a rental incentive.

The rental agreement incentive for primary residences is $10,000 with a $5,000 match of employer and JEDO funds.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Morad ends up taking Glenn to the Women’s March in San Francisco, where the pair dress up as lesbian doctors (replete with pussy hats) and plant “tracking devices” with a built-in “explosive” on unsuspecting members of “Antifa.” Morad soon pulls out an iPad with a detonate button, and, after informing Glenn that the detonation will kill the person wearing the explosive, Glenn still chooses to hit the button. “I’ve never participated in someone’s death,” Glenn says, clearly shaken. Later, the two watch Girls in Glenn’s hotel room as Morad laments how easy it is to “radicalize” liberals, to which Glenn responds he’d “rather be the butcher than the sheep.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQSdbJzkNo0&t=550s
^^ the proper vid is not on youtube but here's a reaction video, queued up to the point where he tells the chud they'll be foiling an antifa plot to turn republican babies transgender using hormone-laced diapers

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Byzantine posted:

It's true.

Aztecs: Huh?? What's that sound? I've never heard anything like it!
*Cortez has only just rounded Hispaniola*

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

Hey we haven't heard about the first chud laboratory, Kansas, in a while. Let's see how things are going:

lmao bet you this is more expensive than just increasing salaries or hell just offering a lump sum to move

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

"it will be based on the employees' performance"

yeah, think I already know how this story ends

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Morad ends up taking Glenn to the Women’s March in San Francisco, where the pair dress up as lesbian doctors (replete with pussy hats) and plant “tracking devices” with a built-in “explosive” on unsuspecting members of “Antifa.” Morad soon pulls out an iPad with a detonate button, and, after informing Glenn that the detonation will kill the person wearing the explosive, Glenn still chooses to hit the button. “I’ve never participated in someone’s death,” Glenn says, clearly shaken. Later, the two watch Girls in Glenn’s hotel room as Morad laments how easy it is to “radicalize” liberals, to which Glenn responds he’d “rather be the butcher than the sheep.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQSdbJzkNo0&t=550s
^^ the proper vid is not on youtube but here's a reaction video, queued up to the point where he tells the chud they'll be foiling an antifa plot to turn republican babies transgender using hormone-laced diapers

oddly enough this doesn’t make it clearer in my mind. is this some kind of fever dream or something?

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Noblesse Obliged posted:

oddly enough this doesn’t make it clearer in my mind. is this some kind of fever dream or something?

It was a real segment on the show. It's very, very easy to get these CHUDs on board with just murdering anyone vaguely left. We are a hair's breadth away from civil war.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Agean90 posted:

lmao bet you this is more expensive than just increasing salaries or hell just offering a lump sum to move

we're doing that in Vermont and it's been successful, because people actually want to live here

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Day Man posted:

It was a real segment on the show. It's very, very easy to get these CHUDs on board with just murdering anyone vaguely left. We are a hair's breadth away from civil war.

good. finish the job this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Broken Machine posted:

we're doing that in Vermont and it's been successful, because people actually want to live here

wait I can get paid to move back to Vermont