Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Noblesse Obliged posted:

good. finish the job this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

wait I can get paid to move back to Vermont

yes; there's a grant of up to 10k if you work remotely, and starting next year there's also going to be a similar new worker incentive program

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

sweet I love not going in to work

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Day Man posted:

It was a real segment on the show. It's very, very easy to get these CHUDs on board with just murdering anyone vaguely left. We are a hair's breadth away from civil war.

Except CHUDs entire brand is being terrified of everything always and would immediately start weeping and quit if they actually had to expend effort doing anything but bitching

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Online CHUDs' brand is saying "Will no one rid me of these turbulent commies/feminists/LGBTs/browns/et ceteras.?" By not offering their followers a call to action beyond "like, share, and subscribe," they can wash their hands of any lone wolf terrorists who are inspired by their words.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

MunchE posted:

Except CHUDs entire brand is being terrified of everything always and would immediately start weeping and quit if they actually had to expend effort doing anything but bitching

hate to break it to you but they've been actively killing people for years and will continue to do so at an increasing rate for the forseeable future

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Don’t forget about mass shooters. Some chuds can reach a point where they act. Because the only thing holding their belief system together is pure hatred of some imagined other, they don’t really organize. But they do act.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

mass shooters are mostly their own thing but stick any kind of uniform on these dudes and tell them they have permission to kill and they will loving jizz themselves doing so

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

Morad ends up taking Glenn to the Women’s March in San Francisco, where the pair dress up as lesbian doctors (replete with pussy hats) and plant “tracking devices” with a built-in “explosive” on unsuspecting members of “Antifa.” Morad soon pulls out an iPad with a detonate button, and, after informing Glenn that the detonation will kill the person wearing the explosive, Glenn still chooses to hit the button. “I’ve never participated in someone’s death,” Glenn says, clearly shaken. Later, the two watch Girls in Glenn’s hotel room as Morad laments how easy it is to “radicalize” liberals, to which Glenn responds he’d “rather be the butcher than the sheep.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQSdbJzkNo0&t=550s
^^ the proper vid is not on youtube but here's a reaction video, queued up to the point where he tells the chud they'll be foiling an antifa plot to turn republican babies transgender using hormone-laced diapers

how did i miss this? :psyduck: i was aware of all the other skits, but not this one :O

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Epic High Five posted:

one of the best things that the Who Is America? did was just putting a microphone in front of these people and not editorializing or obfuscating what the actual, honest to god words they actually say and not what some lib with an assignment to make them seem smart and sensible interpret

Is there another season of this yet?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

quote:

The Trump supporters we met were uniformly intelligent, well-informed and articulate. They admired Trump but often disliked his erratic behavior. Many wished Trump would cancel his Twitter account.

Yes, there some who displayed the hateful beliefs of white supremacists. But those were the exceptions. Most were passionate about their lives, their futures and the state of the nation.

lol wtf

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Azuth0667 posted:

Is there another season of this yet?

I'd be amazed if a 2nd season was approved considering the prominence of the people he humiliated by putting a mic in front of them and not editing what they said to fit a gentler narrative

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
my wife's cousin's husband suddenly passed away from a heart attack *in his early 40s*

i met the guy once about 6 years ago and he seemed nice enough but apparently he was a chud

we can chalk this up to one more killed off by trump

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

quote:

Yes, there some who displayed the hateful beliefs of white supremacists. But those were the exceptions. Most were passionate about their lives, their futures and the state of the nation.

This doesn't make sense, if you're supporting him, you're supporting his policies. Surprise, you are displaying a hateful belief by doing so. That's not an exception, that's every single person who voted for him. Saving the country from people of color is technically "passionate about the state of the nation", but it's flat out loving racist above all else. What the poo poo.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

quote:

The article tries to reassure us this person, and people like him, are not Nazis:

His father, on the other hand

Could the authors not find someone besides Nazi-adjacent Santa?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

DARPA posted:

The article tries to reassure us this person, and people like him, are not Nazis:

inside every cletus safari there are two wolves:
the first wolf tells the story of the articulate WWC american suffering economic anxiety who stands by his president
the good wolf adds wry little details about trumpers' nazi heritage, and all the particular ways trump policies are actively helping them suffer and die

which wolf will win?
the first one, bc newspaper editors are pathological cowards

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

DARPA posted:

:lol: holy poo poo

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

crossposting from the US pol thread

trump and the republican party continues to make america great again:

https://twitter.com/brianfharrison/status/1207084347775488006

i know there's a lot of weird stuff in politics, but one of the top things i can never get over is when people willingly gently caress over their health safety in matters like this. i mean, as far as i can tell, literally the only reason you'd be against safety regulations is that you as the consumer will possibly, maybe, hopefully have a cheaper and more affordable product. okay, but...is that really worth the savings when you're literally eating poo poo? there was a similar story that happened with starbucks sometime last year i think where it was discovered that their coffee had a pretty high level of fecal matter. why would you support making your own food more dangerous? is owning the libs THAT important?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

DARPA posted:

A captain in the German Army during WWII

Hmm that seems like a mouthful, there should be a shorter way to describe this kind of thing. Alas I guess we'll never find one.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr Interweb posted:

i know there's a lot of weird stuff in politics, but one of the top things i can never get over is when people willingly gently caress over their health safety in matters like this. i mean, as far as i can tell, literally the only reason you'd be against safety regulations is that you as the consumer will possibly, maybe, hopefully have a cheaper and more affordable product. okay, but...is that really worth the savings when you're literally eating poo poo? there was a similar story that happened with starbucks sometime last year i think where it was discovered that their coffee had a pretty high level of fecal matter. why would you support making your own food more dangerous? is owning the libs THAT important?

yes

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I think this just means that I'll be by more of my pork from local distributors. Can't wait to pay three more bucks a pack

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Mr Interweb posted:

Part of what you have to remember is the Free Market Good, Big Government Regulations Bad is entirely axiomatic for these people. Regulations are always bad, and getting rid of them is in and of itself a good thing. It doesn't matter what those regulations are, why they were put into place, or how they actually function. We just need to get out of the way and business will work even better than before.

Of course pork is more expensive because of dumb rules put in place by the government, once those are gone businesses can just find a more efficient way to inspect meat, and pass the savings on to regular people for some reason. The fact that this has never happened, and literally can not happen in our current system, is either loudly ignored or never learned in the first place.

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

A captain in the German Army during WWII

Hmm that seems like a mouthful, there should be a shorter way to describe this kind of thing. Alas I guess we'll never find one.

I do nazi any other way to describe his father sir.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

I'm glad the feral hogs will wipe out the bacon-loving Trump voters.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Part of what you have to remember is the Free Market Good, Big Government Regulations Bad is entirely axiomatic for these people. Regulations are always bad, and getting rid of them is in and of itself a good thing. It doesn't matter what those regulations are, why they were put into place, or how they actually function. We just need to get out of the way and business will work even better than before.

Of course pork is more expensive because of dumb rules put in place by the government, once those are gone businesses can just find a more efficient way to inspect meat, and pass the savings on to regular people for some reason. The fact that this has never happened, and literally can not happen in our current system, is either loudly ignored or never learned in the first place.

*tapping forehead, in The Jungle voice* just pour bleach on the meat, and it becomes sterile and fit for human consumption.

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

I'm glad the feral fecal hogs will wipe out the bacon-loving Trump voters.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

just lol if Trump forces Republicans to go vegan

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ruffian Price posted:

just lol if Trump forces Republicans to go vegan

they will eat lead paint covered rotting trichinosis pig to own the libs

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Mr Interweb posted:

this is reparations for the muslim ban

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Mr Interweb posted:

Not to worry, pigs will be extinct soon, anyway.

Since just the start of the year, a quarter of all the pigs in the world have died from African Swine Fever and it shows no sign of stopping.

EDIT: Also, I recently had a huge argument on Imgur, of all places, with little chudlings telling me that it was perfectly okay for hair and animal faeces to be in their food. When I pointed out the US was alone in the developed world for allowing this, they argued that all food inspections and testing are fake rather than hold the idea that the US is seriously hosed up when it comes to industry vs health.

Megillah Gorilla has issued a correction as of 12:39 on Dec 18, 2019

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
eat poo poo

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

eat poo poo

and die

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Not to worry, pigs will be extinct soon, anyway.

Since just the start of the year, a quarter of all the pigs in the world have died from African Swine Fever and it shows no sign of stopping.

EDIT: Also, I recently had a huge argument on Imgur, of all places, with little chudlings telling me that it was perfectly okay for hair and animal faeces to be in their food. When I pointed out the US was alone in the developed world for allowing this, they argued that all food inspections and testing are fake rather than hold the idea that the US is seriously hosed up when it comes to industry vs health.

Imgur comments are loving awful, basically on the same tier as reddit. Only difference is you can't change subreddits to one where there's slightly less chudness.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"Remember the time that river in Ohio caught fire 6 times? Make America THAT again"

Every Trump voter

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Axeface posted:

this argument is a year old but i just lurk through threads whenever and i wanted to get a spotcheck on how this argument worked out re: not killing everybody

I cop guilty to not knowing the CIA was planning a coup in Bolivia too; I figured they’d still be trying to topple Venezuela still, and everyone always forgot about Bolivia anyways. Your CIA mole sources are better than mine, maybe if Soros would give me more in my payments for being in antifa, I could bribe someone higher up than the mail clerk.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

mass shooters are mostly their own thing but stick any kind of uniform on these dudes and tell them they have permission to kill and they will loving jizz themselves doing so

we already do this, they’re called ‘the police’

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Militant Lesbian posted:

I cop guilty to not knowing the CIA was planning a coup in Bolivia too; I figured they’d still be trying to topple Venezuela still, and everyone always forgot about Bolivia anyways. Your CIA mole sources are better than mine, maybe if Soros would give me more in my payments for being in antifa, I could bribe someone higher up than the mail clerk.

haha very funny joke dude

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BBJoey posted:

haha very funny joke dude

joke?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Militant Lesbian posted:

just take your lumps lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Mr Interweb posted:

See, this is why Trump likes his meat well done.