Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

did I miss a trump public address ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
my mom thinks I'm crazy because they're planning on driving from PA to FL next weekend and I keep telling her this country will no longer be functioning by then

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

this old white lady was about to sit down on BART and this other old lady fuckin charged in the door on the other end of the train and ran down the aisle past 50 empty seats and swooped in and stole the white ladies seat right when she was about to sit down. Then the white lady got mad and was like "I CANT BELIEVE SHE JUST DID THAT" and looked around at everyone and the lady that stole her seat just shrugged and made some sign like she couldnt speak english lol

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
please, america

please

keep shopping

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

LegoMan posted:

Has anyone floated the idea to the writers about Trump pardoning Weinstein? Sounds like a good mid-season shakeup.

Weinstein was convicted and sentenced in a NY state court, Trump's pardon powers only extend to federal cases

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

breathe easy friend, it's at 9pm ET

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mars, of which the moon is a part,

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

*toilet paper hoarderishly*

Cowpocalypse posted:

please, america

please

keep making GBS threads

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

thanks Obama

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

He did one of those open press roundtable things with a bunch of bank executives who kissed his rear end for like 30 minutes. His address is at 9pm.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Cowpocalypse posted:

I hope Trump goes on TV and plainly calls the pandemic "fake news" and a hoax invented by dems to sabotage the economy.

I mean... maybe?

Trump had a coronavirus roundtable at the White House today and that Acosta guy from CNN asked him about the difference between his statements and those those of his medical experts and Trump responded by explaining that CNN is fake news

here's a video

https://mobile.twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1237844424182226952

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

bitch please I got Yquem older than that swill

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Cowpocalypse posted:

please, america

please

keep shopping

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

loving disgusting

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

He did one of those open press roundtable things with a bunch of bank executives who kissed his rear end for like 30 minutes. His address is at 9pm.

I’m so happy

the USA is currently doing 0.0% to stop corona virus lmao

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
my dumbass mother-in-law refuses to cancel the cruise she has planned in 2 months time

she's in her 60s
she's a heavy smoker in poor health
she has this weird idea that any "chemical" in food that she can't pronounce is poison
she's got a severe case of boomer entitlement so there's no chance of talking her out of the cruise

RIP mother-in-law

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

Trump had a coronavirus roundtable at the White House today and that Acosta guy from CNN asked him about the difference between his statements and those those of his medical experts and Trump responded by explaining that CNN is fake news

here's a video

https://mobile.twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1237844424182226952

:lmao:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Jim Acosta is a gluton for punishment

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/KateNocera/status/1237893215820214274

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

smash my barsac

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
daddy needs stimmy, Michael

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

yeah no poo poo what the gently caress old man

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

don't matter now, it all seems kind of moot in fact

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Zil posted:

What makes you say that? odd food cravings or the consumption of human flesh I mean what's going on here?

Also wondering about this!!!!

not an endorsement posted:

a colleague of mine went on an expedition of 100 female scientists to the arctic and i'm not sure what came back is her

Got me thinking of an idea for interdimensional aliens that think they are disguised but the society they infiltrate is too embarrassed to point out their failure

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

excuse me but is that CNN??

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

time to cancel Bernie

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

40 minutes until hell speech get hype

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

⠀ 🤠
     💀💀💀
    💀  💀 💀
   👇🏽  💀💀 👇🏽
     💀  💀
      👢  👢

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/1237891210435391488

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

that's some fine piss

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

so any bets on what he will say or do? i feel like he could actually do stuff even if its too late. that or bail rich fucks out.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Cowpocalypse posted:

my dumbass mother-in-law refuses to cancel the cruise she has planned in 2 months time

she's in her 60s
she's a heavy smoker in poor health
she has this weird idea that any "chemical" in food that she can't pronounce is poison
she's got a severe case of boomer entitlement so there's no chance of talking her out of the cruise

RIP mother-in-law

My parents are on a cruise now, rip. But assuming they didn’t catch the plague they’ll be back Sunday

They’re planning to take my son on a Disney Cruise in December but uhhh my wife and I might have to step in and shut that whole thing down.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Impkins Patootie posted:

yeah no poo poo what the gently caress old man

https://twitter.com/timkmak/status/1237850384212746246
:smith:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the White House has a stream url up already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k19WyNDHlmY

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
Bernie is good.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so any bets on what he will say or do? i feel like he could actually do stuff even if its too late. that or bail rich fucks out.

What does your heart tell you is true?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

euphronius posted:

I’m so happy

the USA is currently doing 0.0% to stop corona virus lmao

no it's negative. feds are actively using resources to sabotage efforts

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

sinnesloeschen posted:

stop stop i can only get so erect

I mean am I wrong? I don't see any other option for them if they still give a poo poo about Number and everyone under 60 burns through the illness and are just sitting around destroying their videogame and book backlogs. I think it's all gonna drag on for an impressively long time and boomers will not go quietly but I really can't see even this early type of disruption being allowed to continue if the powers that be calculate that you can toss the olds in order to get the gravy train going again.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Rah! posted:

this old white lady was about to sit down on BART and this other old lady fuckin charged in the door on the other end of the train and ran down the aisle past 50 empty seats and swooped in and stole the white ladies seat right when she was about to sit down. Then the white lady got mad and was like "I CANT BELIEVE SHE JUST DID THAT" and looked around at everyone and the lady that stole her seat just shrugged and made some sign like she couldnt speak english lol

if anyone steals my seat i'm sneezing on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

bedpan posted:

Also wondering about this!!!!

Got me thinking of an idea for interdimensional aliens that think they are disguised but the society they infiltrate is too embarrassed to point out their failure

im just saying that the homeward bound program is an excellent setting for a horror premise