Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

have obama do a PSA about the importance of washing hands and avoiding large gatherings. george soros pays to run it on hannity

best part is obama earnestly participating in the hopes of keeping fox viewers safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Pinches gusanos valen verga

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/ehananoki/status/1237724495387021313

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
back to thread basics
https://mobile.twitter.com/MCDannyDaDopest/status/1237917992647905281

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
the comments are so supportive :)

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
"aligned" is dumbass media speak that communicates antiknowledge.

"Trump supporting" and "Trump owned" Both say so much more clearly what the relationship is.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1237919049633247233

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
Had anyone told him JacobAhole has a guy who can test him for the low low price of $50

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

the replies are great

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Gringostar posted:

the replies are great
Smol Ben has been publicly sweating Trmpu's botched response for a while now:
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1237047400637710336

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
So how are the 60 something chuds going to convince themselves that their friends aren't really dying?

Like, if anyone can do it it's them, still seems like a biiiiig ask.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The pivot to "this isn't a big deal" to "this is all the Chinese's fault" is already happening

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Wait wait...wait...

Can't we just shoot the virus with all our freedom guns?

Also, just god drat listening to all my CHUD coworkers bitching about sportsballs and drag races being cancelled and how "they" are overreacting. I keep pointing out that it's companies doing this and NOT the government and I keep asking them what they have against capitalism and the free market and Wall Street deciding what matters or what to take seriously.

It's surprisingly effective believe it or not and seems to shut down their arguments in their tracks. At least so far until we move into full on media blaming and people not coming into work because schools are closed and unable to deal with fact that our kids come first.

I'm surrounded by idiots, including my company's owner and just today had to explain to a co-worker "what that word was".

"Pandemic"

This same (CHUD) co-worker told someone to "sign their 'John Henry'" on a work order 2 weeks ago and when I politely said "Hancock", stared at me like I was from Venus. Her and her husband's vehicles are covered in U.S. flags.

Buckle up everyone because recession is gonna come with the quickness. And I mean loving HARD. Trumpers are gonna Trump and say it's not his fault, and they're right in a basic sense, but they'll conveniently forget he started out calling the whole pandemic a hoax. I distinctly recall these same people whining about how Bush had to deal with so much crap (9/11, Katrina, recession) and completely ignoring the fact that, sure, it might be not be his fault, in as much as he didn't cause it, but his response was embarrassing. Bush's response to 9/11 was to invade Iraq.

When Biden beats Trump they are 100% going to blame it on media hysteria surrounding the Coronavirus and totally ignore that this is the free market speaking loudly, ignore all the systemic issues we face and vote for him again. It would not surprise me one bit of Trump declared a national emergency and decided to try and suspend the November election.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Eifert Posting posted:

So how are the 60 something chuds going to convince themselves that their friends aren't really dying?

this is where the reality denial breaks down

i thought it would happen with medical costs going up but somehow that never happened because idiots are idiots

but yeah

hard to meme away your best friend of 50 years dying of the coronavirus

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Pththya-lyi posted:

The pivot to "this isn't a big deal" to "this is all the Chinese's fault" is already happening

https://mobile.twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1238291356025524224

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Eifert Posting posted:

Thats where it'll break down, tho they'll likely just withdraw and refuse to discuss rather than admit error. We're still a ways out from mass casualties in the states at this point.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Thats where it'll break down, tho they'll likely just withdraw and refuse to discuss rather than admit error. We're still a ways out from mass casualties in the states at this point.

eh Italy’s already on fire right now.

once it makes inroads things will get crazy with how fast it spreads

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

CharlestheHammer posted:

eh Italy’s already on fire right now.

once it makes inroads things will get crazy with how fast it spreads

my dude it's already made inroads, we just don't know about it because they aren't testing people

the cdc and all public health authorities combined, across the entire united states, tested eight (8) people on tuesday

coronavirus is already everywhere and if the US actually had the capacity to test people they would know that, but they aren't doing it because for once they don't want number to go up

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

vyelkin posted:

my dude it's already made inroads, we just don't know about it because they aren't testing people

the cdc and all public health authorities combined, across the entire united states, tested eight (8) people on tuesday

coronavirus is already everywhere and if the US actually had the capacity to test people they would know that, but they aren't doing it because for once they don't want number to go up

States and localities are starting to respond on presumptive cases in the absence of actual tests not being made available lol

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

vyelkin posted:

I mean serious inroads among those it can hurt.

once it got to the vulnerable in Italy the situation collapsed.

once it gets there here things will be much worse

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

we also have goons dismissing one of the leading experts on this because he went on the Joe Rogan podcast to clear things up so it isn’t just Trump voters who are doomed

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

vyelkin posted:

The Spanish Flu hit England and France far harder than Spain but they lied about it to get recruits for the war.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pseudanonymous posted:

The Spanish Flu hit England and France far harder than Spain but they lied about it to get recruits for the war.

also it originated in America

it's remembered as Spanish because that country didn't throw journos in jail for covering it so it seemed like they had a ton of cases when everybody else was saying they had none

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Mid May is kinda the time we find out whether or not we've done enough.

I'm guessing no. I'm slowly stockpiling beans and rice.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Joey Steel posted:

Mid May is kinda the time we find out whether or not we've done enough.

I'm guessing no. I'm slowly stockpiling beans and rice.

I mean as of now we’ve done nothing

quarantine isn’t really doing much now that it’s here

saints gambit
Apr 8, 2004
a donut with no holes is a danish
In the quiet words of sidney Friedman.

Listen to me and take my advice
Pull down your pants and trump on the ice.

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean as of now we’ve done nothing

quarantine isn’t really doing much now that it’s here

We've shut down major sporting and social events, but we'll probably have a near infinite number of slapdicks ordering takeout or uber eats or something, because they don't realize that the virus can be on the surfaces of their take out boxes or something.

Don't think it'll be enough, but maybe it'll slow it enough so we don't completely overload our hospitals.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Thats where it'll break down, tho they'll likely just withdraw and refuse to discuss rather than admit error.

exactly what'll happen, and the vocal social media ones will suddenly take a break. they will never admit that they were wrong about anything.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Epic High Five posted:

States and localities are starting to respond on presumptive cases in the absence of actual tests not being made available lol

well, they are trying to, certain individuals arent cooperating tho

https://twitter.com/natemcdermott/status/1238241374287400960

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Threaten to name him.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

duz posted:

well, they are trying to, certain individuals arent cooperating tho

https://twitter.com/natemcdermott/status/1238241374287400960

Gee, I wonder who he voted for

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I bet he's a sovereign citizen

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
a bad... cop??

anyway here’s fox news anchor realizing her audience of olds is going to die under trump
https://mobile.twitter.com/adamwren/status/1238421143721312258

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

a bad... cop??

anyway here’s fox news anchor realizing her audience of olds is going to die under trump
https://mobile.twitter.com/adamwren/status/1238421143721312258

Uh wtf are they trying to prove with that banner text? Only 1 out of 22 dead, no biggie!

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Groovelord Neato posted:

Threaten to name him.

gently caress threats, post his picture all around the area with the caption "if you were near this person, you're probably hosed".

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

TotalLossBrain posted:

Uh wtf are they trying to prove with that banner text? Only 1 out of 22 dead, no biggie!

Yes

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

TotalLossBrain posted:

lol that’s a horrible death rate

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/PiperK/status/1238588995656966144
:dance:

stay safe nancy pelosi

Dixie Cretin Seaman has issued a correction as of 05:08 on Mar 14, 2020

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

stay safe nancy pelosi

:wrong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
nancy bumps over into the ultra-fatal 80+ demographic in like two weeks btw