Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

twoday posted:

and gothic fonts

this is what I have been preparing for

Truly, trump has given you a cornucopia of dumb things he said too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Your challenge, should you accept it, will be to maek picture to encompass all of TUMP's virus idiocy

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Unperson_47 posted:

imagine if we all shitposted via postcards

If anyone wants, while society is still global somewhat functioning, I can send you a doodle or a random thought or whatever on a marijuana/prostitution themed postcard from the Netherlands (assuming the postcards stores are still open)

PM me your address, even if I’ve sent you something before, it probably got deleted

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

twoday posted:

If anyone wants, while society is still global somewhat functioning, I can send you a doodle or a random thought or whatever on a marijuana/prostitution themed postcard from the Netherlands (assuming the postcards stores are still open)

PM me your address, even if I’ve sent you something before, it probably got deleted

this owns

twoday
May 4, 2005

Ok I will probably make a supply run in a few days and pass a postcard store (hopefully still open)

I will choose the slowest shipping method so hopefully it will decontaminate along the way in case the mail people here have the deadly virus

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/hshierholz/status/1243153800455696384?s=19

twoday has issued a correction as of 23:18 on Mar 26, 2020

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

twoday do you have a last will and testament or something to ensure that this artwork survives should you succumb to the corvids or to the general pandemonium of 2020

twoday
May 4, 2005

Dustcat posted:

twoday do you have a last will and testament or something to ensure that this artwork survives should you succumb to the corvids or to the general pandemonium of 2020

I have the BCG vaccine and am now like 90% sure I had COVID-19 already after catching it at the hospital for my broken arm

If I die, burn everything. Or loot it. Whatever. I don't care, I'll be dead.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

twoday posted:

If I die, burn everything.

okay

twoday
May 4, 2005

updated

The Book of C-SPAM:

Title and Dedication

1. The Book of Baloogan

2. The Book of Nichael

3. The Book of Schnorkles

4. The Gospel of the Orb

?. ???

6. The Book of Brexit
(I will scan these)

7. The Plague Book

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:bisonyes:

twoday
May 4, 2005

:crnasickos:

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Twoday I'm throwing money at my screen but the book is still not in my hands. What do I do?

twoday
May 4, 2005

SardonicTyrant posted:

Twoday I'm throwing money at my screen but the book is still not in my hands. What do I do?

If you need somewhere to throw money, subscribe to my podcast if you want. I release pretty irregularly, but I plan to continue doing it. I have a few c-spam goons lined up as cohosts for the next episodes and I want to one about the Great Plague of 1664 ASAP (if anyone wants to cohost for this one, PM me). Despite living in luxury continent Europe I really make little money by western standards and spend a lot of my time and effort on posting and producing stupid internet content, so I will accept any money anyone wants to give me and use that to pay my rent and keep producing content.

https://www.patreon.com/TINNUTS

the book will be finished the day before the election, and will be for sale shortly after

twoday has issued a correction as of 01:23 on Mar 27, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

twoday posted:

If you need somewhere to throw money, subscribe to my podcast if you want. I release pretty irregularly, but I plan to continue doing it. I have a few c-spam goons lined up as cohosts for the next episodes and I want to one about the Great Plague of 1664 ASAP (if anyone wants to cohost for this one, PM me). Despite living in luxury continent Europe I really make little money by western standards and spend a lot of my time and effort on posting and producing stupid internet content, so I will accept any money anyone wants to give me and use that to pay my rent and keep producing content.

https://www.patreon.com/TINNUTS

the book will be finished the day before the election, and will be for sale shortly after

I’d enjoy helping out if you still need it I’m already recording math work every day haha

twoday
May 4, 2005

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I’d enjoy helping out if you still need it I’m already recording math work every day haha

is there any historical topic you would want to discuss? Arab/Persian contributions to mathematics might be interesting

I still have a few planned episodes in the queue though in any case, so it would be in a while

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

god drat hero

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Good stuff as always friend

Do you feel lucky that the covid has come when so much of the ancient world was filled with writings on plague, the small pox, the measles, barbarian hordes, madness in the emperor, Constantinople and its incredible walls, etc?

twoday
May 4, 2005

I don't feel lucky, I feel justified in the fact that I have carefully studied the plight of humanity, and that this current crisis proves that I was right when I assumed that we are no different than our ancestors

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Want dat book.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

twoday posted:

is there any historical topic you would want to discuss? Arab/Persian contributions to mathematics might be interesting

I still have a few planned episodes in the queue though in any case, so it would be in a while

that could be fun I teach math!

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Carth Dookie posted:

Want dat book.

redsniper
Feb 15, 2012
What a glorious work

twoday
May 4, 2005

Not done yet

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

twoday posted:

What topics are in the pipeline?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
what was daily life like during the plague? did people do the 6ft distance thing? they didnt have factory farms so they couldnt all just stay at home and order grubhub...

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
everbody died, op

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

yeah, rip

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
include 'cum, plague m'lord'

tia.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

got any sevens posted:

what was daily life like during the plague? did people do the 6ft distance thing?

unfortunately fleas are airborne

twoday
May 4, 2005

DMCrimson posted:

What topics are in the pipeline?

Sertorius
Audubon’s Great Eagle (still need a cohost)
Pepper pt. 2: The Ottoman Corsairs

twoday
May 4, 2005

Postcard update: went around looking for postcards but they were sold out at the shops that were open. I got stamps though so I will mail whatever random poo poo I can find in my apartment I guess

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
lol sounds good to me!

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Shooting Blanks posted:

This is amazing.

Nebakenezzer posted:

Tag yourself, I'm the tan wavy line that is apparently China running in a circle

mlmp08 posted:

https://twitter.com/operatormaid/status/1245156355754901507?s=21

I’m the penultimate nuclear strike that barely succeeds in rebounding down to conventional war before the conflict then hits nuclear escape velocity.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

It sounds like Half-Life fan fiction. "I never thought I'd see an escalation vortex, let alone create one!"

twoday
May 4, 2005

that's a good one. I recently got a compass so I no longer have to draw circles by tracing coffee mugs

General update: my mouse has worn several holes through the surface of my lovely ikea desk and I am now using the book as a mousepad. I found some vulgar postcards in the back of a drawer and have been writing on them

twoday
May 4, 2005

note to self

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1245839635365777409?s=19

twoday has issued a correction as of 04:43 on Apr 4, 2020

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebakenezzer