Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Starks posted:

stay the gently caress out of Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

cash crab posted:

why the gently caress would you do this

I probably cant peddle my trade in another country at this point without going back to college for licensing in Canada.

Also, family, friends, network etc... is all here.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

they're coming

for our BEANS

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Starks posted:

Nah gently caress you. Moving back out of spite now.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

gdi just because Rah! had the roni doesn't mean he can throw a party

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Mr_NixNetwork/status/1245197413674934272

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

blatman posted:

it was the best I could do in between the existential dread and panic attacks tbh

hang in there buddy, also here’s a cool thread for fellow corv-heads if you haven’t seen it already: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918526

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

*dozens of goons sweating profusely as they type and delete the n word multiple times in an internal struggle over whether to say it or not*

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

gently caress yeah, wanna hang out with those birds

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
and then on March 100th, the birds came....

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/FrankFigliuzzi1/status/1245196204821995520

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Nice

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Putin is a nice handler.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Almost got a quarantine pizza delivered to my apartment tonight, shouted to the guy that it wasnt mine as he was leaving (he left it on my doormat)

Hopefully my good deed will tip the karmic scales in my favor, RE: not dying horribly to this virus

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
virus of mass gravestruction

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Sab0921 posted:

Nah gently caress you. Moving back out of spite now.

good luck

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Xaris posted:

*dozens of goons sweating profusely as they type and delete the n word multiple times in an internal struggle over whether to say it or not*

Oh is fyad back already?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

"Corona-beerus" = I'm an "essential" worker with mostly older Latino coworkers and we have to laugh at something to keep the edge off while we work.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Starks posted:

:smith:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Stop....

just....

STOP MEMEING...

https://twitter.com/MatthewACherry/status/1245180845956247552

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/rahulkanwal/status/1245208119895973893

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Thanks. I have a Leafs shirt already so I'm gonna fit right back in - will be like I never left.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Sab0921 posted:

Thanks. I have a Leafs shirt already so I'm gonna fit right back in - will be like I never left.

Leafs suck

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

anime was right posted:

as an oregonian i am required to hate californians, but if california became its own country, i would 100% choose it over the USA

https://i.imgur.com/rkjY0zt.mp4

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

USA numba 1 USA numba 1. numba 1 in cases. numba 1 in cases in a day. numba 1 in deaths in a day. numba 1 numba 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jw3R8la4SI

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Sab0921 posted:

you need raps championship gear now to prove bona fides buddy. no one remembers who the leafs are

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Sab0921 posted:

oh honey no

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Gum posted:

Leafs suck

I don't actually know anything about the Leafs but some Canadian dude made me promise to say that every time they came up and I'm super stoked that it finally happened

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Starks posted:

you need raps championship gear now to prove bona fides buddy. no one remembers who the leafs are

Hockey is and always be king. The Raptors are just a fling.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

DONT ERASE MY CANDIAN-NESS.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

MoaM posted:

and then on March 100th, the birds came....

lmao.

And to think super tuesday was just last week

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

but enough about the mod forum

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sab0921 posted:

Hockey is and always be king. The Raptors are just a fling.

leafs suck though dude

remember like a month ago when some American team subbed out their goalie for an amateur and the leafs still lost

do you know why

it’s cause the leafs loving suck rear end

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

*scene from breaking bad where Walter was looking for his money in the wall but it's just me going through my apartment looking for my old Blue Jays cap*

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

this season will rule, Walt said, sobbing uncontrollably

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

good news guys my corona results were positive goin to the bar cya

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I am going to bed but I just wanna say: stay the gently caress outta Canada

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

cash crab posted:

leafs suck though dude

remember like a month ago when some American team subbed out their goalie for an amateur and the leafs still lost

do you know why

it’s cause the leafs loving suck rear end

Look man. Im taking my distinct lack of talents to Toronto and am gonna become the Nav Bhatia of the Leafs.

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

I would commit grievous violence if it meant I could move to Canada

As a west coaster who moved to Canada, it fuckin sucks up here. Pretty good health system though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

cash crab posted:

I am going to bed but I just wanna say: stay the gently caress outta Canada

I'm Canadian tho.