Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Lol it must feel good that they elected this absolute dipshit because they were mad at

-checks notes-

Polish people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

1,464 to go. Just passed the 1.5 9/11s mark.

no valuable real estate has been destroyed, so really it's 0 9/11s

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/AndrewKirell/status/1245381480668368897
went to cover the initial outbreak in new rochelle, then drove back home to long island and immediately threw a 90th birthday party for her mother and invited all her elderly church friends, three of who have now died, jfc

I didn’t think the leopardsvirus would eat my facekill my loved ones!

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJ4O-nSveg

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1245405913474895878?s=20

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Wow! President Ace Watkins!

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!

this tool calls my county, one of the wealthier counties in MA 30 min from Boston, a "likely food desert" with Low access to employment

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

I started smoking again this week. Smoke free since like September . Genius loving move to start back.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Those abortion facilities that have women lined up in warehouses just on ventilators getting abortions all day after smoking the marijuana and possibly listening to the rock and or roll

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Applesnots posted:

I am in middle TN and the remaining rural hospitals are horribly unprepared for this. They just send everyone to Vanderbilt or St. Thomas. All the rest are now for profit and will sue the poo poo out of you if you can not pay or have no insurance. poo poo is going to be wild.

I went to the Smoky Mountains last summer and all I could think of over and over was "holy poo poo everyone here is so obese"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Yesh posted:

so my uncle may have caught the roni after spending time in Arizona before the travel restrictions came into force. Started getting sick during the 2 week mandatory quarantine. He's in Saskatchewan

canadian snowbird detected, lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

this guy runs one of the worst companies in the industry. gently caress him.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

charity rereg posted:

this tool calls my county, one of the wealthier counties in MA 30 min from Boston, a "likely food desert" with Low access to employment

Lol

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

jack_nicholson_nodding

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

Those abortion facilities that have women lined up in warehouses just on ventilators getting abortions all day after smoking the marijuana and possibly listening to the rock and or roll

I hear they also wear pants and cut their hair short. Can you believe that poo poo?

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

Mantis42 posted:

ummm, tell that to the stonks!

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

property values nationwide are going to drop harder than the towers

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

I went to the Smoky Mountains last summer and all I could think of over and over was "holy poo poo everyone here is so obese"

Pretty much. My bean regime keeps me wispy and lithe.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
no one's going to buy a rural shithole house that a roni corpse has been laying in for months

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

twoday posted:

I feel terrible for [those countries] but this is amazing [data]

India has the soviet style BCG vaccine right? the last of that logarithmic graph I saw still had them still doing surprisingly well

Apraxin posted:

loving :bravo: boris, excellent job

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Every time I go up to Gatlinburg it makes me feel like a Greek god. I am not a Greek god.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

NofrikinfuN posted:

lol the property holders in this country would never let that happen

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

NofrikinfuN posted:

poo poo yeah, maybe rents will go down by the time I return to the US next year

... just in time to enter a depressed job market

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

I went to [PLACE IN AMERICA] last summer and all I could think of over and over was "holy poo poo everyone here is so obese"

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

eric ciaramella posted:

no one's going to buy a rural shithole house that a roni corpse has been laying in for months

thankfully im likely to be that unclaimed corpse

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

So I guess this pandemic will be over by tomorrow, cool.

Can't wait to get back to work / the bar!

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

eric ciaramella posted:

idk is it on a lake or ranch? might be pretty sweet living

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/isaacstonefish/status/1245338029729943552

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol the property holders in this country would never let that happen

they can sit on empty property until they die then

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Mrs. Dash posted:

Every time I go up to Gatlinburg it makes me feel like a Greek god. I am not a Greek god.

If you take the time to take the time to count all of the people where their bodies are storing fat on their foreheads you will go mad.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

eric ciaramella posted:

this guy runs one of the worst companies in the industry. gently caress him.

Having friends that used to work there, yep

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Wow! President Maddow

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

LOL, from 2000 - now republican presidents got rid of all american international influence. All of it, just gone in 20 years. We got basically a gimme when the entire industrialized world was destroyed in WWII and we weren't. LOL, they suck so bad at governing. We don't even have healthcare, housing, or food security

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No! No!! I’m being cucked!! Somebody help!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Applesnots posted:

If you take the time to take the time to count all of the people where their bodies are storing fat on their foreheads you will go mad.

I refuse to believe this is a thing or investigate to find out whether it is a thing

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Vim Fuego posted:

Wow! President Maddow

:dance:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Haughtily observing skull fatness

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

charity rereg posted:

I'm digging the insight that life around Battery Park, Manhattan means:
"Low commercial retail availability
Low retail job density
Low frequency of prolonged commute (60+ min)
Low transportation availability
Low access to employment"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Durf posted:

India has the soviet style BCG vaccine right? the last of that logarithmic graph I saw still had them still doing surprisingly well

yeah well they have mix of BCG-Moscow and BCG-Denmark. Depending on the region and time, sometimes some labs had shortages and they would trade with both the first and second world to make up for them, and different labs produced both and I think it's pretty mixed. Overall India does seem to have a lower death rate so far.

It's unclear to what degree BCG would help against initial infection but it seems it might prevent cytokine storm and ARDS and thus reduce the death rate, so I've been looking more at that. Even if 1% of India were infected the statistics would be massive though, so that's interesting to watch. The Indian media is really running with this story, with articles about it in newspapers and on lots of blogs and they already have a clinical trial set up there of some local BCG derivative, I posted an interview with a top Indian immunologist a bit earlier today explaining his thoughts on the matter. Interesting country to watch for BCG news

twoday has issued a correction as of 20:05 on Apr 1, 2020