Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Doc Fission posted:

cry to your dxd about it

I’m the big brain geniuos who thinks grammatical gender is the same as social gender.

I go up to brown people and tell them their language is unwoke, and that they need to speak like an Oberlon grad w/ 6 figs of student debt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I wonder if any of the plague ships are small enough to make it to Chicago by water.

we should build a plague helicarrier

THS
Sep 15, 2017

plague minisubs

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
1200 deaths in the past 24 hours. yikes

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/JamylaK/status/1245506890433429505?s=19

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PawParole posted:

I’m the big brain geniuos who thinks grammatical gender is the same as social gender.

I go up to brown people and tell them their language is unwoke, and that they need to speak like an Oberlon grad w/ 6 figs of student debt.

Well if they’re not the same then why’s it the same word

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

pancake rabbit posted:

stacy's mom
had covid all along
she got too close
and now i'm achin' in both lungs

haha

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

not good!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
500 NYC deaths in day eh :(

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1245505272266797059?s=20

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Things don't look that bad, yet.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SKULL.GIF posted:

That’s what I was just thinking

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Owns, let er rip

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Homeless Friend posted:

loving lol I just talked to somebody whose going on the USS Mercy. No active testing of inflow, they're being told to bring two weeks of clothing and will be locked into the wards/rooms or w/e for that duration. Where members have their areas and they can't travel around. They didn't mention any ppe and said they'd have to wash clothes in sinks lmfao.

wtf, lol

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1245470481337274368

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

No oh who could have foreseen this?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Dustcat posted:

i swear when this mess is sorted out ten or twenty years from now they're gonna find out the entire american right wing media apparatus was infiltrated and coopted by the russian government back in 2012 and laser targeted to destroy america from the inside

oh word?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
young people have very strong immune systems and workout regimens, it's not possible for them to get sick.

failling new york times.

:colbert:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

the boston bomber threads on SA fell for every piece of wrong information they could find

Woah really? That doesn't sound like SA

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Epic High Five posted:

have you considered charging your face with a mild electric current to discourage touching behavior?

The best I came up with is closing my bedroom door and suffocating at night but he touches the carpet outside the door instead I might need to resort to wearing wool and rolling around a lot

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

D1E posted:

Awww. That means he loves you.

Or is hungry.

He is hungry for love

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

2DCAT posted:

500 NYC deaths in day eh :(

Quick where's the tweet comparing it to some other type of death

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/1245513303457181697

:eyepop:

does WAPO do April Fool's?

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

would the pneumonia vaccine possibly be helpful if one did get the rona??? as harm reduction

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

Quick where's the tweet comparing it to some other type of death

at least 500 bike messangers die a day in NYC from double parked cars, no big deal

cliffy
Apr 12, 2002

lol millions will die in the US alone

trump!

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
everything dies

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The math of 20% dead without treatment including young people and America completely failing at social distancing is terrifying me to the point I can't even get out of bed in the morning, no one seems to be afraid enough at all even in here

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol emergency golf order activated

maybe they figure this will be less damaging than the press rallies where he praises pence for artfully dodging a question for five minutes

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

shovelbum posted:

The math of 20% dead without treatment including young people and America completely failing at social distancing is terrifying me to the point I can't even get out of bed in the morning, no one seems to be afraid enough at all even in here

just stay in bed and post, its the safest thing you can do right now

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

shovelbum posted:

That math can't be right.

So don't worry about it.

Eat Arby's.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

shovelbum posted:

fear isnt a healthy reaction to a viral pandemic

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

D1E posted:

Eat Arby's.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

D1E posted:

That math can't be right.

So don't worry about it.

Eat Arby's.

Why can't it be right? It's spreading completely unchecked despite a lockdown and 20% of cases will die without hospital, these are like obvious facts

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

shovelbum posted:

it's not gonna be that bad

20% get put on supplemental oxygen if there's hospital space because we do that as a precaution

doesn't mean none of them would survive without it

the real rate is probably somewhere around 5-7%

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Someone I know is an xray tech gal for the GA prison system assigned to death row she tells me about prisoners who harm themselves to just get seen by the nurses for a variety of rreasons.Besides her probably already having this I can see people doing that too. Plus people need to bring them food and that's just like the cruise ship situation where the crew was infected. I can see some chud cop working and still infecting the prisoners. Also, no showers for 2 weeks? I've been in a state mental hospital with no hot water and had to wash from a sink and I can tell you that poo poo sucks. I don't know what the answer is for the violent criminals but for nonviolent criminals let them out

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if arby's doesn't stay in business through this i'm blaming all of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Bulgakov posted:

would the pneumonia vaccine possibly be helpful if one did get the rona??? as harm reduction

Yes and this 1st degree burn vaccine will allow you to avoid any possibility of sun burn while granting the ability to put out candles with your fingertips