Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

Sounds like they're gonna become short-term care facilities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
Death Stranding except you're delivering Arby's

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

meat stranding

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.goldbelly.com
:trumppop: the $$$

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Its unlikely you'll get roni from food delivery, especially if it's a no-contact one. Take the food out of the packaging, discard the packaging, wash your hands.

Oh, and tip supremely generously if you do order in.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

We're in the first quarter still and everyone (including me) is already lusting for lovely fast food. Good luck!

I'm down like 20 lbs in the past six months, and most of it has been not eating trash or drinking. working pretty good.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Turns out that if you can't go out to eat, you can't stuff your face with too much poo poo.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

watched the thing for the first time. good quarantine movie.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Evil_Greven posted:

Some of my family have this thing called hemochromatosis, which is basically iron overload. It causes a lot of other problems like basically rusting out your insides, so I wouldn't really recommend it as a treatment. One's got it so bad it allegedly sets off metal detectors.

IIRC that's an adaptation that evolved during the Black Death.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"I'm working on my quarantine bod, ha-haaaaa," I say for the 7th time today, as I shove calorie #4,000 for the day into my mouth at 4 PM

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

FAUXTON posted:

no because pneumonia is a symptom/condition of an infection, not an infection of its own

oh!! yeh ok i guess

i thought people were getting weak from the rona and then catching something else that flooded the lungs but that makes sense i guess I dunno :shrug:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Unormal posted:

lol 3 billion people think they personally chat with the creator of the universe

Only 3 billion? Thought it'd be at least 5.

Btw insane thunderstorm in Melbourne really adding to the apocalypse vibes

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Nonsense posted:

I tried it for the first time in Phoenix, which had barely opened its location. They're pretty good, I prefer without cheese tho

cheese is tasty but to be honest it adds nothing to the white castle and just fills room you could be filling with more tiny square burgers imo

the role of cheese is filled by steamed, greasy onions on a soggy bun

i hate that i can't get a decent slider in oklahoma, if you want a burger the size of your head that's got 1200 calories of pork sausage mixed in, this is the place to be, but if you want a tiny burger with little onions you're on your loving own

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

watched the thing for the first time. good quarantine movie.

everyone's tired.......nobody trusts anyone any more....

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

not eating trash or drinking.

what the gently caress is this poo poo

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

White Castle and Skyline Chilli are two of my favorite disgusting guilty pleasures.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

PSA: Easily the best piece of virus art going on right now is the Megg Mogg and Owl comic that Simon Hanselmann is drawing daily on Instagram.

:nws:
https://www.instagram.com/simon.hanselmann
:nws:

Has he been watching poo poo go down at my place and just writing from there?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

we're gonna hit a million confirmed within the next 12-24 hours

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

triple sulk posted:

we're gonna hit a million confirmed within the next 12-24 hours

we're out of tests brah, like 20k per day max. we'll be hitting 750k unconfirmed and 250k confirmed tho

e: oh you meant globally, yeah

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Elderbean posted:

White Castle and Skyline Chilli are two of my favorite disgusting guilty pleasures.

the worst, most inedible garbage is always the stuff you come back for, again and again

just look at spam, everyone on earth agrees it's fuckin gross but everyone on earth will absolutely destroy a can of spam if given an opportunity, at least once every couple of years anyway

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Outrail posted:

This reads like a bad fever dream.

Nice.

Watch Mother!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

reinstate stop & frisk

edit: cough & frisk

Vim Fuego has issued a correction as of 06:10 on Apr 2, 2020

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

I can hear the f35s spinning up

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Vim Fuego posted:

reinstate stop & frisk

cough & risk

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Trying to figure out the safest way to get 10 Arbys roast beef sandwiches to my apartment tomorrow now. Thanks goons.

no judgement here, friend. but could you please elaborate on whether you are going to eat ten Arbys roast beef sandwiches or do you intend to somehow store them?

if youre going to store them, how will you do so ?

if the answer is youre going to eat ten Arbys roast beef sandwiches in a sitting, then Bravo!! I truly admire your appetite during these scary times.

I can only eat like four or five ritz chips crackers before Im full. my response to stress is to become anorexic. Im losing weight, and didnt have much to lose. if this gets any worse Ill be below 115lbs which isnt healthy.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

NofrikinfuN posted:

we had a rax as well

their curly fries were great

did you have a bonanza

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Rexicon1 posted:

Im not proud of it. but I just opted out of participating in ICU care until the hospital I work at guarantees PPE. my fiance has severe respiratory issues and I just cannot get her sick. Im not the only one. and honestly I think the ones who do sign up are the exception.

nothing to feel bad about imo

all the qualified medical staff getting taken out of commission because they're running around in disposable ponchos / trash bags / takeout container masks leads to pretty much the same outcome as all of them refusing to come into work anyway

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos

Solarin posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo

Im pulling in about 1300 cal per day on beer.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

first time i ever had white castle was on fremont street. i ate like seven little sliders to myself and then i blacked out and ended up in the flamingo. i miss my old life.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

america sucks lol

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I suddenly remembered a relevant joke from the 17th century:

One day an old man was at a pub talking about his time in Amsterdam during the plague and how terrible everything was. And a women replied to him, "You poor soul! Everything went pretty well for us." So he asked, "Well, where did you live?" and she answered "Haarlem." and he said, "Well that's not very far at all and I heard that it was just as bad there." To which she replied "Yes, but my husband was a coffinmaker."

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Unormal posted:

lol 3 billion people think they personally chat with the creator of the universe

Try double that number

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

somnambulist posted:

I was discharged from the hospital after being there for 5 days. I tested positive for Covid 19 , I was super sick for 2 weeks prior to going to hospital, I was trying to ride it out (Im 35 , no health conditions) but I finally went to the ER and I had pneumonia in both lungs.

Im resting at home again, Im still loving scared and Im not sure if I can just lay down in the same bed I was sick in. poo poo sucks guys, :(

i'm glad you're alive internet stranger

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

twoday posted:

I suddenly remembered a relevant joke from the 17th century:

One day an old man was at a pub talking about his time in Amsterdam during the plague and how terrible everything was. And a women replied to him, "You poor soul! Everything went pretty well for us." So he asked, "Well, where did you live?" and she answered "Haarlem." and he said, "Well that's not very far at all and I heard that it was just as bad there." To which she replied "Yes, but my husband was a coffinmaker."

:stonk:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'm down like 20 lbs in the past six months, and most of it has been not eating trash or drinking. working pretty good.

same. I'm down 25 pounds since last September. combination of stress and cooking at home.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Fellatio del Toro posted:

just use the trash bags after the nurses take them off :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

same. I'm down 25 pounds since last September. combination of stress and cooking at home.

I'm down like 10 lbs in the past 3 weeks because I've been working from home full time meaning I'm skipping lunch and since I don't have to deal with a commute anymore I'm not drinking my way through a bottle of bourbon every 3-4 days to unclench my jaw after traffic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Your waistline is lucky if you don't find relief in the reliable numbing that alcohol provides tbh