Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendell_T_Stamps
Nov 26, 2017

COOOOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

new kind of cat posted:

why won’t those cowards release the ff7 remake early

did you catch the new trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-5YFwXyAjc&t=28s

i will graciously accept my probe ty in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
still can't get over

quote:

- Blanket waiver exempting businesses from liability if employees get Covid

capital will never lose

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

make big ben bong for bojo burial

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

yeah I think so. better than nothing I suppose.

I'll file once I stop getting paid for "suspended operations" which, last I checked, was only authorized for two weeks (10 days of pay).

in WA you can apply for unemployment even if you're just furloughed. you can even apply for standby status so you don't have to look for new work to keep collecting since you expect to get your job back eventually

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

checking in, bojo dead yet?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Argentum posted:

lol all the money going to corporations is gonna ensure their survival while the governments of the world will collapse and disappear. the future isn't mad max, it's shadowrun to the millionth power. elves are gonna be real with cosmetic genetic engineering or w/e.

I'm going to be a street samurai or hosed up corporate cyborg. Gonna own

Screw it, fine. I'll be an elf.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Do not tell me not to celebrate the slaughter of my enemies

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Is this at all a bible phrase or a thing that christians say?

I mean I know like you drink his blood wine and eat his cracker body or whatever, but covering yourself in it seems a bit excessive.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

peepsalot posted:

I mean I know like you drink his blood wine and eat his cracker body or whatever, but covering yourself in it seems a bit excessive.

it's symbolic for the death on the cross freeing humans from sin, not physically covering yourself in liquid antimicrobial gel

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

triple sulk posted:

i'm gonna get a hypebeast facemask because money isn't real any more and we're all gonna die

yeah, at this point I'm not going to settle for a makeshift mask made out of a dishrag t-shirt. if I can't look like a Mortal Kombat ninja why even bother.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Solarin posted:

schatten lauf

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/1371Takis/status/1246981274159333376

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
does the queen take over if boris dies i ask as a american who does not know anything about engeland except thoroughly enjoying watching highlights from parliament

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Forget about bojo, what's the status of Rand Paul? Not a peep about him since he tested positive

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Watch out people have gotten probed lately for jokes like this please b careful.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

American Protestantism is really something. Why couldn’t you be boring Anglicans and Catholics?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is there a boris johnson jr like donald trump jr?

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

703 posted:

does the queen take over if boris dies i ask as a american who does not know anything about engeland except thoroughly enjoying watching highlights from parliament

The Queen has to hand the ceremonial pike to Lord Butterwoth first. Then the sitting of the House of Elders can convene.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

peepsalot posted:

Saying you've "been washed in the blood" is a common phrase for being baptized.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

my sister is an icu nurse in florida. she is down with likely covid. gently caress desantis and those old fucks

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

a.lo posted:

no but he has a brother who could easily go head-to-head with Junior

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

a.lo posted:

If I'm remembering correctly Bojo has said he has no way of getting an accurate tally of his illegitimate children.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Feral Integral posted:

Watch out people have gotten probed lately for jokes like this please b careful.

lol no they haven't

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

a.lo posted:

Yes, but we don't know how many so there may be a war amoungst his bastard offspring to decide the succession.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

a.lo posted:

5 or 6.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1246966013771554817

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
What's this thread's stance on the veracity of the numbers China's reporting

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

boy i wish this guy was the nominee

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

my wife is also setting up a bedroom of her own because she's scared of giving fat former smoking me covid as she is an er nurse in a hard-hit hospital. poo poo sucks, man

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

OpenSourceBurger posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1246623932767141890

I think I'm done with the news and Twitter for a while. Like....getting this enraged at someone is not something I need in my life.

Steady on guys. I need to center myself because poo poo that made me angry

https://twitter.com/doomquasar/status/1246990931330564098

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Jewel Repetition posted:

What's this thread's stance on the veracity of the numbers China's reporting

about as loving confident as the numbers in the USA

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

It's really weirding me out that thatcher died in april. It doesn't line up with my memory of the day thatcher died. I thought it was in like, november or something.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Feral Integral posted:

Everyone in D&D and QCS are eunuchs and their mods are pedos, though, so gently caress those spineless, dickless weebs.

Go BoJo, drown in your own fluids you bozo fuckman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lmao