Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Basic Poster posted:

There are chuds (Matt Shea, Amon Bundy) who are 100 gonna try to set up a white straight Christian racist as poo poo enclave spanning the i90 corridor across eastern WA, ID and most of Montana. Anyone want to venture a guess at the name they'll pick?

Fucknsuckistan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Paramemetic posted:

Western Pact (CA, WA, OR) and North East Consortium (NY, NJ, PA, DE, RI, MA) are confirmed

delaware will cease to exist after it is absorbed into new jersey

nichael will finally be at peace

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
[COVID-19 April]:

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
The South's name will for sure be something something Confederacy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
IL, WI, MI, MN become a new canadian province :pray:

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Drinkfist posted:

Oh gently caress you just reminded me of a real crisis. I only got one and a half rolls of TP left. Where the hell am I going to legit find TP if everyone in the USA is panic buying the stock every loving time. I just need one pack of four and a roll of paper towels for fucks sake. Amazon is out of stock on everything and what ripoff poo poo they do have doesn't ship for another month and a half. gently caress, America really is gonna be full of poo poo as soon as I start squatting into my hand and throwing it out on the street in anger.

This is literally the worst item people could have settled on to panic buy. Why didn't they just say it was gonna be beef and chicken or some poo poo that I don't wipe my rear end with?

Liquor store down the street is closed I think but the virus isn't allowed inside because it isn't eighteen yet so you are probably good to go.

what worked for me was going at roughly 10am just after the supermarket restocked following the morning rush. there was still barely any rolls left though. i hope this late soviet union rear end tip helps out a fellow goon

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Basic Poster posted:

There are chuds (Matt Shea, Amon Bundy) who are 100 gonna try to set up a white straight Christian racist as poo poo enclave spanning the i90 corridor across eastern WA, ID and most of Montana. Anyone want to venture a guess at the name they'll pick?

Jesustan

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao kill whitey

before they kill u

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/JamColley/status/1249833658946445312

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

euphronius posted:

I can’t believe lmafo wasn’t a sustained success

they were consumed by the superior organism: gangnam style

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Basic Poster posted:

The South's name will for sure be something something Confederacy

Dixieland

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Chyrons are pulling less punches these days.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

what in the absolute gently caress lmao

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Doctor posted:

welp I might survive the pandemic but it looks like might relatively new relationship might not! cool cool cool

lame. have you began hiding a few beans here and a few beans there.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Shits crazy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Delaware will probably go back to Pennsylvania from whence it originally came

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I hope she wasn't sick at all and was just trolling the poo poo out of him for asking creepy questions

actually it's equally hilarious either way

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

what does she say in that video

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

i know there's been some chatter in the news about people's hearts giving out even after surviving respiratory failure, but something i'm seeing a lot of doctors talk about on twitter but not hearing about at all in the news is the seemingly insane rate of renal failure this is causing too

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

https://twitter.com/greenhousenyt/status/1249331164445380609

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
This is the best conference yet

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Screaming at screaming kids just makes everything more chaotic you say? How weird.

It's like throwing gasoline on a fire

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
haha jesus trump is so done with these briefings. he really does not give a gently caress at all anymore

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Woofer posted:

Florida can belong to the chuds :downs:

Now hold on.

They can take North Florida and us in the South can become part of Cuba or something.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Drinkfist posted:

Oh gently caress you just reminded me of a real crisis. I only got one and a half rolls of TP left. Where the hell am I going to legit find TP if everyone in the USA is panic buying the stock every loving time. I just need one pack of four and a roll of paper towels for fucks sake. Amazon is out of stock on everything and what ripoff poo poo they do have doesn't ship for another month and a half. gently caress, America really is gonna be full of poo poo as soon as I start squatting into my hand and throwing it out on the street in anger.

This is literally the worst item people could have settled on to panic buy. Why didn't they just say it was gonna be beef and chicken or some poo poo that I don't wipe my rear end with?

Liquor store down the street is closed I think but the virus isn't allowed inside because it isn't eighteen yet so you are probably good to go.

If the joke hasn't been made it's 19

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

SKULL.GIF posted:

he asks what she could buy with her "body count," she says a mcchicken sandwich, he asks why her voice sounds weird (it's pretty scratchy) and she says she has the coronavirus so he should probably clean the mic so he doesn't get sick

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

facetoucher cat posted:

If the joke hasn't been made it's 19

Same page yo

Inceltown posted:

It's COVID-19 not COVID-17.

This is also why the chuds aren't interested in it.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

SKULL.GIF posted:

[In extremely scratchy voice] I have the coronavirus which is why I don't have my voice... So clean the mic.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

CODChimera posted:

Shits crazy

poo poo is both crazy and stupid

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Inceltown posted:

Same page yo

I'm very happy someone was on that

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
pence is calming the agitated press.

calm.....
calm......
callllmmmm.......

the press stops baring teeth, reassured

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1249838041407119362

There is no way this actually happens right?

eddit wrong thread

some sort of fish
Apr 25, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

interviewer: 'what could you buy with your body count?'

cryptkeeper voice: "a mcchicken cuz its 1 dollar"

'what happened to your voice?'

"two mcchickens"

'two mcchikens?'

"maybe three"

'you keep going up?'

"i have the coronavirus"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

he asks what she could buy with her "body count," she says a mcchicken sandwich, he asks why her voice sounds weird (it's pretty scratchy) and she says she has the coronavirus so he should probably clean the mic so he doesn't get sick

lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

votes will be manufactured to make the republican win

some sort of fish
Apr 25, 2011
oh and she mentions that he should clean the mic at the end lmao i love her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
So we just had a semi-serious balkanization chat. Here's the Nation-State we're ok with: