Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

goddamn everything sucks lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

U-DO Burger posted:

goddamn everything sucks lol

:yossame:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1250095192855785472?s=20

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Gringostar posted:

are you kidding me? the central valley produces an absolutely massive amount of actual food and oregon and washington are huge wheat producers as well

everyone thinks the midwest makes all the food but they mostly make livestock feed for our industrial meat farms

The largest growing area in washington cant produce enough food for seattle, much less the rest of the state fyi

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

WoodrowSkillson posted:

lmao gently caress the troops bootlicker, they signed up to kill people, they'll gladly kill whoever trump points them at

jeezy creezy

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Talking head ascends to a higher plane of existence

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

twoday posted:

yeah, keep it to covid chat, this is really just trump thread 2 now

trump makes all threads in cspam possible

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

ShutteredIn posted:

Lotta people giving away that they haven’t looked at the demographics of the US military in a while

It skews richer than average but less white so it's a political tossup?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

ShutteredIn posted:

jeezy creezy

as the guided bomb falls on the afghan wedding pvt smith contemplates how he might vote dem in november

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

me contracting coronavirus made me realize watching chris cuomo is not worth my time

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

wait, humans weren't just born to work a job for a boss? what the gently caress

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

pihole. i keep telling myslef i need to do it but never bother

Doesn't the Pi Zero lack a network port? I'm not sure I'd want all traffic passing through the pi on wifi.

I suppose you could USB something in, but at that point you might as well buy a new pi.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

chris cummo

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Bearjew posted:

chris cummo

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

cuomo crack ping

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Bearjew posted:

chris cummo

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Man who can no longer take endless amounts of cocaine annoyed by things

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

cuomovirus al fredo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

twoday
May 4, 2005

he's defecting from cnn to fight alongside his brother in the revolution

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Dolphin posted:

i have a raspberry pi zero and no idea what to do with it. someone tell me how to turn it into something useful that I'll use every day

plug it to a speaker and the internet, then setup text-to-speech + a script that automatically read out all new turpm tweets

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

my younger sister who is not an essential worker will not shut up about how inspirational the clapping is outside her apartment in nyc

meanwhile my wife, an essential worker, wants to personally murder anyone who cheers for her or calls her a hero

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

twoday posted:

he's defecting from cnn to fight alongside his brother in the revolution

God help us, a Cuomo/Cuomo ticket

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

plug it to a speaker and the internet, then setup text-to-speech + a script that automatically read out all new turpm tweets

Do this, but turn it into a tromp twitter bot. I expect it has roughly the same, if not more, computational power than the real thing.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Bearjew posted:

chris cummo

:prepop:

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

hes running

twoday
May 4, 2005

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

God help us, a Cuomo/Cuomo ticket

super cuomo bros.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Dying to log in to the Google coronavirus website which will cure me with Googlepower.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

my bony fealty posted:

cuomo crack ping

His nerves are frayed

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

boethius posted:

Dying to log in to the Google coronavirus website which will cure me with Googlepower.

yeah but then you'll be terminally online

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Google Butt posted:

yeah but then you'll be terminally online

you aren't already?

Rustybear
Nov 16, 2006
what the thunder said

Outrail posted:

Uh, what the gently caress UK? I hope that's a data slug from the week d because otherwise... Yikes.

the uk just came off the back of a 4 day public holiday weekend and has changed how deaths are reported

that said we have 100% hosed up and will likely be the worst hit in europe and give our best-est friends in the usa a run for your money on the per capita figures.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

he’s so fired lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

presented w/ comment:

twoday posted:

yeah, keep it to covid chat, this is really just trump thread 2 now

twoday posted:

super cuomo bros.

brugroffil posted:

this thread turning into another trump thread and then fantasizing about balkanization is kinda bad, imo

brugroffil posted:

“When somebody’s president of the United States, the authority is total, and that’s the way it’s gotta be.” ----Donald Trump

"I take no responsibility at all." ----Donald Trump

imho balkanization is relevant to the coronavirus conversation because the virus is exactly the reason we're seeing these regional pacts being formed, they are specifically to address the crisis in the vacuum created by a failing and increasingly decrepit federal government

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Balkanization is a bad word because us states aren’t nation states

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

twoday posted:

super cuomo bros.

It's just Super Cuomo Brothers 2, which we've already seen.

twoday
May 4, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

presented w/ comment:

imho balkanization is relevant to the coronavirus conversation because the virus is exactly the reason we're seeing these regional pacts being formed, they are specifically to address the crisis in the vacuum created by a failing and increasingly decrepit federal government

yeah, as you can see I gave up on that opinion after literally one post

post whatever, I'm not your mom

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

euphronius posted:

Balkanization is a bad word because us states aren’t nation states

yet

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

CODChimera posted:

at some point i'm gonna have to find out what happened in the balkans

watch the netflix documentary castlevania but it's mostly a lot of draculas

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

People disliking the federal government meddling in their business is why they're all so "Rah rah states rights small government"
except when they need social services and they realize the government has been crippled into being nothing but a military and a flimsy net for the richest people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

mad.radhu posted:

wait, humans weren't just born to work a job for a boss? what the gently caress

yes except his job probably pays a few million a year so I won't feel too bad for him